Careful

My Finest Hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Victoria turns to the man next to her just as the car came to a stop in front of her shop. They had just dropped off Nicholas at the daycare center. She smiles, “Thanks. Have a great day at work.” She tells him as she unbuckles her seatbelt. She takes her purse and was just about to reach for the door when she was turned around to face him.

“Oh no, you don’t! What did I tell you?” Nichkhun frowns; he pulls her closer and with a smirk kisses her full on the lips. He wraps a hand on her nape and snakes the other on her waist to press her closer to him. “I am going to miss you.” He says against her lips.

Victoria can’t help but laugh, her arms were already around his shoulders, “We are only going to be apart for a few hours, what are you talking about?” she grins as he repeatedly pecks her on the lips.

“That is hours away from you.” He says in between kisses, “I will still miss you.” He rubs his nose on her cheek.

“You are worse than Nicholas;” Victoria tells him with amusement in her eyes, she pushes him away, “People are going to see.” She hissed and looks out of the car to check.

“Let them see, I want them all to be envious of me.” He tells her smugly, “I want them to know that you are mine.” He says to her ear.

“Alright,” she smiles, “but you are going to be late. I don’t want to be the reason behind you being late, you are going to get in trouble with your assistant again” she teases him.

Nichkhun lets out a chuckle, “I don’t care, and she can fire me if she wants to.”

Victoria laughs out loud, she wraps her arms around him, “When she does fire you, I can probably hire you here at the shop; that is if you don’t mind being around me all the time.” She as she whispers in his ear.

“That is such a great idea, Babe!” he was playing along, “You are truly a genius!” he laughs as he drops a kiss on her collar bone.

Laughter rumbles out of , “I know. I surprise myself sometimes.” she rolls her eyes at him.

Nichkhun smiles, “Lucky me.” He stares at her for a few moments; he nuzzles her hair, “See you later.” He nibbles at her lower lip and she kisses him back, “See you.” She says breathlessly. He plants a final kiss soundly before he finally lets her go and watched her climb out of his car.

He smiles when she looked back and lowers herself by the window, “Drive carefully and have a wonderful day.” She blows him a kiss before she giggles and hurry into the shop. He watched her until she disappears inside before he finally drove off.

 

 

Nichkhun couldn’t stop grinning, even if it was already hurting his face he couldn’t stop. He woke up earlier and the first thing he did was smile like an idiot. He finished his run in half the time that he usually takes and hurried to get to the house so he can finally see her. She was surprised when he arrived earlier than usual. She was still in her robe when he arrived, kissed her senseless and then took over making breakfast.

Krystal looked uncertain when she sat down to eat, she poked at her plate suspiciously for a minute before finally deciding that the food was edible; she then politely asked him not to cook again, like ever. He was so happy to even take offense. He just chuckled and said okay. Victoria laughs and tells her cousin that he was able to cook a decent breakfast the last time, the girl didn’t believe her.

 

When they were just about to leave the house Nichkhun told his girlfriend that he had decided on the prize he wanted for winning the baby shoes game yesterday.

“No you can’t have it! You cheated!” she accused him while poking her finger at his chest.

Nichkhun guffaws, he wraps a hand on that finger and traps it behind her, he leans down, “I won and that’s that. You agreed to play that game so you have to grant me a wish and you are not allowed to complain.” he says to her with an evil grin, he snakes his other arm around her.

Victoria looked nervous for a second before she stood straighter, “What is it then?” she eyed him with trepidation.

“Don’t worry it’s not hard.” He smirks at the nervous look in her eyes, “All you have to do is kiss me every time you see me. That includes when I arrive and before I leave and also whenever you arrive and before you leave.” He pecks at her lips. “That easy.”

Victoria chuckles, “I have to do that even when I am mad at you?” she runs her hand up his arm. She looks up and smirks, “Even when we’re fighting?”

“Especially when we’re fighting.” He says to her seriously but a smile was tugging at his lips, “that is my wish and you have to grant it.” He pulls her closer, “You can’t refuse, it was agreed upon.” He smiles and pulls back a bit. He grins, “I am waiting, Babe.”

Victoria frowns, “We already kissed when you got here.”

He shakes his head slowly, “No-uh. I kissed you, it’s not my wish.”

She rolls her eyes at him, “Seriously?!”

“I am waiting.” He says in a sing-song voice.

“You are so childish!” she laughs.

“Still waiting.”

She shakes her head as she chuckles and raised herself up on her toes and pecks at his lips, she was just about to pull back when he pulls her back.

“That is not a kiss.” He says huskily.

She smiles and arched up again, she softly nibbles at his lower lip and while pulling his face down captures his upper lip and softly and slowly, his lips separated and started to kiss her back.

She leans back and laughs, “There, done!” she says, looking very proud of herself. He growls and pulls her back for a hungry kiss.

 

 

“You are overly happy this morning.” His assistant observes, Ga-In smiles as she looks at him, “I take it she finally noticed you?” her boss had been smiling non-stop.

Nichkhun gave her a vague look, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He turns back on the file in front of him, a smile tugging at his lips.

Ga-In chuckles, “Ah, you finally got her to take you as her boyfriend.” She sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter