Random

My Finest Hour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Victoria smiles as she watched Se Young laugh hysterically, she buries her face in her hands and groans, “We were horrified, I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole!”

Se young was grabbing at her sides and she was already in tears with her hysterics, “I can’t believe you actually said all those things to the girls!”She gasps for air in between giggles, “I can’t believe Miranda-unnie said it!”

Victoria giggles, “Me too! But she was not kidding when she said it to me,” she clears and tries her best to imitate her cousins voice and tone, “But dearest, the point of getting drunk is tasting the wine.”  She giggles and collapsed next to Se Young, they both burst out laughing.

Se Young calms down for a bit, “I never pegged Miranda-unnie to be so open minded, she is always so serious and put together. In my mind, she only has very appropriate things in her head.”

Victoria nods amidst her giggles, “I know, I was totally surprised when she opened the topic of visiting a fertility clinic and then went on to say she wanted the whole experience before getting pregnant. Talk about taking charge of her life!” They giggle again.

“And you said you are going to do the same thing!” Se Young exclaims, “And Nichkhun heard all that!” she sniggers.

“And your boyfriend too!” Victoria blushed profusely. “We had to change the topic immediately to distract them.”

“You guys had an exciting lunch then, I should have cancelled my meeting and went with you and the girls.” Se young reached for her tea and sips. After Victoria called and told her about the embarrassing incident at lunch earlier she had to come to the shop to hear all of it.

“That would have been great; we’d all have taken refuge of your back.” Victoria shakes her head with a smile.

 

Se Young puts down her mug, “When in Teac-oppa coming to Seoul exactly?” she was already told about the arrival of their old friend.

“This Saturday, his flig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter