Chapter Twelve

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

All throughout the night, Kris barely had a wink of sleep. Her raged face keeps on haunting him making it impossible to sleep. He wants to go and check on her but his ego keeps him from doing so. As much as he wants, the other side of him would stop him from moving on to her room. It was around dawn when his system gave way into sleepiness he had been waiting for.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Kris woke up feeling a little dizzy from the lack of sleep. Even though it’s weekends, his system got used on waking up at seven so he forced himself to get a bath and go down for breakfast. When he arrived at the foot of the stairs, all the boys are busy on their chores. Kai and Tao are with Chen, Baekhyun and Suho who were doing the role of cleaning the entire house. Xiumin and Luhan did the job of shopping since the laundry will be done tomorrow. He noticed the large frame hanging above the furnace covered with a cloth and Tao standing atop a high chair with a long feather duster.

 

“What are you guys doing?” he asked.

“Doing our part of the chores. Luhan hyung and Xiumin hyung did the shopping since laundry will be done tomorrow, “Suho replied and went back on vacuuming the floor.

Kris heaved a sigh and was about to move to the kitchen when the large doors creaked open. A tall girl clad in a tight leather tube dress reaching just mid thigh came in. Her black stiletto heels clicked on the floor as she moves forward to get to Kris.

Everyone was just startled when she winds her arms around him and kissed him full on the lips. Good thing that the maknae is outside or it will be another job to cover his eyes from the rated scene.

 

“Babe, you barely called me. Are you too busy?” the girl pouted after the heated kiss. Shock prevented Kris from answering. The girl looked around and saw Sooyoung’s solo picture on the left side of the furnace.

“Who is she?” she pointed on it.

Kris snapped back in reality and quickly replied, “Kai’s sister.”

The people who noticed the scene looked at him like saying, ‘What the did you just said?’ especially Kai.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Sooyoung stopped midway the stairs when she saw the girl clinging too close to Kris by the living room. None of Kai, Tao, Chen, Baekhyun and Suho noticed her. She observed closely the girl and noticed that she is one of the girls Kris had brought home.

 

“Sooyoung!” Luhan called when he got inside the door together with Xiumin holding the groceries.

Everyone looked up at her, even the girl, somehow creating that mid-air suspense.

“I see you had done the groceries, thank you. Would you like me to do the honor of cooking lunch?” Sooyoung asked as she moves down the stairs.

“Kai, I never thought your sister to look like her. She’s almost Japanese,” the girl spared Sooyoung a look, still clinging on to Kris. The boys watched in anticipation as how she would respond.

 

Sooyoung stopped on the foot of the stairs and looked at her. Everything stood still as a smirk slowly made its way to her lips, “I think they introduced me wrongly, or someone introduced me wrongly,” then eyed her husband. “Tao, can you please remove that cloth? I think that part is already clean enough,” she smiled dangerously sweet into Tao who nods with fear revealing their large wedding picture together.

 

She looked at the shocked girl again, “I am not Kai’s sister. My name is Choi Sooyoung, but since I am married, I am now Mrs. Wu Sooyoung,” Sooyoung smirked at her husband.

“So you are the so-called Sooyoung who had been arranged for Kris. Well, Kris told me that she would soon divorce you so better count your days now as Mrs. Wu because you will soon leave this house,” the lady held her chin up with such confidence.

Sooyoung’s smirk turned into a grin, a dangerous one, to her husband. She flipped her hair, “Suit yourself on whatever he told you,” then turned to get to the kitchen.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

It took Kris much time to persuade the girl to leave. During lunch, Sooyoung just stayed in her room and asked one of the boys to serve her own meal in her room. The boys had their lunch, silently, afraid that Kris might snap anytime. He barely finished his meal when he left the table and went upstairs, straight to her room.

 

“That was rude Miss Choi Sooyoung,” Kris hissed by her open door.

“Is that how you would thank me?” Sooyoung placed down the book she is reading, her food untouched on the side table.

“Don’t change the subject. Why did you do that?”

“Why are you addressing me as Miss when I am your wife?”

“I repeat, why did you do that?”

“Is it bad to introduce myself as your wife?”

Kris hits her door, “What is wrong with you?” he exclaimed.

“I should be asking you that,” Sooyoung calmly replied, standing up to get near him.

 

She’s already wearing a white tank top with straps, clinging perfectly on her body, matched with a pair of white shorts. Her hair is a bit messy falling down her left eye and seems to be moist, looking like she just got out of the bathroom a while ago. Her feet are bare, the rug muffling her footsteps. His breath suddenly got hitched when the after bath feminine scent of hers invaded his senses. It took him a while to respond.

 

“Why are you doing this?” he whispered, his voice trembled from desire.

“Doing what?” Sooyoung whispered back, closing the distance between them.

“Are you teasing me?”

Sooyoung smiled seductively, “I am not, I am actually teaching you how.”

“Sooyoung, don’t tempt me,” he whispered, dangerously low, trying hard not to show that he is having a hard time controlling himself. She gave a light laugh, her warm breath fanning his neck which turned him on.

“Why? Are you tempted?” she asked, locking her eyes on his.

 

That was all he needs to hold her and devour her lips in a rough kiss to satisfy the desire that had built within him from that brief moment. It was full of demand and passion that when she responded to it, he finds it hard to let go of her if not for the need for air. Both heaved to steady their breath. When he bent down to kiss her again, she placed her forefinger on his lips to stop him. Sh slowly removed his arms on her waist, “I think you are tired from too much work these past few days,” then she turned around left him gaping at her as she went to get to the bathroom.

 

When he turned around to leave, he saw Chanyeol and Luhan with their mouth open. He just scoffed and moved to get to his room, fury starting to eat him.

“The hell with the teaching of hers,” he whispered on his own that he didn’t notice Xiumin whom he just passed by. The latter look at him with confusion and continued to get to the two who were still standing where they are.

 

“What happened?” Xiumin asked the two.

It was Luhan who reacted first, “Daebak,” he whispered with pure amazement as Chanyeol looked at him. When their sanity crawl backed up on them, it was Chanyeol who replied.

“Damn! Noona just teased hyung and it was so damn y! Then they got into a hot kiss but I guess Noona saw us that’s why she pushed hyung out, that was daebak!” he rambled as Luhan nods his head vigorously in agreement. Xiumin blinked his eyes on them, unable to register what the two had just said.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

After agreeing on who would talk to Sooyoung and Kris, the boys moved upstairs to start their mediator roles. The issue about the two not having a proper night and the quarrel recently made the boys come up with the decision to set the two on a two nights stay on a prestigious hotel so they can finally have their most awaited night and reconcile as well. It might cost them much of their savings, but the two had done so much for them so it will be all worth it. The maknaes were told to stay downstairs and just watch because there will be some details which are not allowed for them to hear.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Kyungsoo slowly knocked on Sooyoung’s door. “Come in!” came her voice from the inside. He peeked on the door and smiled at Sooyoung who gestured him to get inside. He closed the door and went to sit beside her on the bed.

“Noona, do you have plans of consuming the marriage?” he directly asked which startled the lady. When she saw the concern and sincerity in his big eyes, she smiled.

“Of course, but,” she blushed, “I am scared and I don’t even know how I would do it,” she whispered.

“You do understand why Hyung had been like that right? About his ‘needs issue’,” he looked at her.

She gave a nod. “If it happens that you guys got on a set up, would you agree?” he asked again.

 

It took a while before Sooyoung was able to answer, “Yes,” she softly whispered as if it’s a sin already to answer yes.

“Then, the boys already planned on letting you guys have your honeymoon on the most prestigious hotel, all expenses paid by us,” he smiled.

“But I am scared,” she held on to his arm. He reached to hold her already cold hands.

“I know and Hyung is also scared. As far as I know, this will be his first time to have it with a , forgive my blunt remark”, he replied.

She gave a sigh, giving another nod to confirm that she agrees on the plan.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Suho and Xiumin finally made Kris agreed. It was actually not hard since he looks like he anticipates it too. What took long is his reply, as if keeping up some suspense.

“So it has been fixed. One last reminder Kris, “Xiumin looked at him.

“It’s her first so please do it properly and carefully. She is not like any girl you had brought home, got that?”

He rolled his eyes and gave a nod.

“We are serious in here. It’s way different when you do it with a . It takes much control and precision. It is to be handled carefully,” Suho added.

Kris sighed, “When will that be?” he asked instead.

“It will be on Wednesday down to Friday, a two night together with your wife. Not just for that ‘needs issues’ of yours which will be addressed but also for the reconciliation of the two of you,” Xiumin replied.

“Doesn’t she have classes?” Kris looked at them with surprise.

“Her finals had finished days ago, all she waits is her graduation so she is already free,” Suho replied this time.

A grin made its way on his lips just from the thought of having his wife alone for two nights.

“Kris we are dead serious in here,” Xiumin looked at the tall guy when he saw that grin.

“I know,” he gave that sincere smile which somehow made the two sigh in relief.