Chapter Thrity Three

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

For the whole day, Sooyoung entertained the two kids and much to her pleasure, they like her too.

“So you have any plans of giving Sooyoung a chance to have her own kid?” Luhan grinned at Kris who is leaning on the post while watching his wife play with the two.

“I have plans since Umma kept on pestering me about babies and all about family stuffs,” Kris sighed.

“I think their photo shoot will be done together with Sooyoung. The kids’ manager in here informed me yesterday about their plans regarding my twin,” Luhan said making the taller one look at him.

“You mean just like what your wife and I did before she left?” Kris asked.

Luhan gave a nod.

“You mean it will be a family?” Kris sounded alarmed at the grinning Luhan. He mentally cursed as he watches his wife getting comfortable with the two.

‘A family concept will surely be about having partners. So who will be my wife’s partner for this shoot?’ Kris thought.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

“Chanyeol, is it true that you will cover my photo shoot tomorrow?” Sooyoung asked by dinner.

“Ne, I will be your photographer. You will be with Luhan’s kids right?” Chanyeol replied.

“Ne, but there will be more about it which my freaking manager did not elaborated for me,” Sooyoung sighed.

Just then, they all heard little running footsteps going to the kitchen followed by Luhan. Andy and Janine hid between Sooyoung and Kris.

“Andy, Janine, better behave or I will not allow you to have the photo shoot tomorrow with your Sooyoung noona,” Luhan warned, stopping by the kitchen doorway.

“Appa~” Andy whined as Sooyoung reaches to let him sit on her lap same with Kris and Janine.

“You know how your Kyungsoo hyung gets mad when you don’t behave right?” Luhan made his way to his chair, looking tired than usual.

“It’s fine Luhan. They are still kids,” Sooyoung said and squished Andy’s face with such affection before kissing his forehead and hugged him close.

 

“Omo, noona really wants to have kids. Hyung, why delay her wish?” Sehun smiled at the frowning Kris.

“It’s her choice, not mine.”

“Noona, you will have a baby too?” Andy looked up at her with wide, puppy eyes. Janine had the same expression as the boys looked at her.

“In time baby. Not now,” she smiled, hugging the boy with such affection. Kris can only sigh.

“Let’s visit the orphanage after the photo shoot, would that be fine with you?” Sooyoung looked at Andy and Janine who cheered with much glee.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

The very next day, all of them got up early for their own jobs. Luhan had to take some leave for his children’s sake and the photo shoot. Together with Sooyoung on her personal van, they left altogether.

“We will do a photo shoot with a business man for his achievements. The magazine decides to have the month issue regarding success. So you and the kids will act as the man’s family. Since you are also a blooming model/singer and these kids are quite popular and successful in the field of modeling which they deemed to be like that man’s achievements,” her manager explained as they are heading to a building which somehow is familiar to Luhan.

“Why are we here?” Luhan asked, “Shouldn’t we be in the studio?” he added.

“We will do the first part in his office,” Sooyoung’s manager smiled as their car parks.

 

They took the elevator at the parking lot and pressed the rooftop which was deemed to be the president’s office. The kids are awed by the wide floor when they got to it. They were welcomed by a busy crew, setting up the office. The make-up artists made a rush to attend to the new arrival which took almost an hour. When they all got out, Sooyoung had a black corporate suit with black pants, accentuating her slender legs. Her hair is loosely tied in a fashionable way. She had a light brown top underneath the coat. The kids are in school uniforms; Andy in black pants with the matching school coat with the school’s logo on the pocket. Janine had the girl’s uniform, black pleated skirt and long socks to cover her legs.

 

Together, they walked to get inside the main office of the so-called business man.

There are few media men crowding over the guy and she can’t see his face.

“Well, business involves great deal of persuasion and I am proud to tell that my wife had made a great impact in boosting my confidence in facing those.”

The familiar voice made her stop on her tracks; just like in movies, the people crowding over the owner of the voice moved aside as if sensing her need to know who owns the voice and she was not wrong.

Sitting on a high chair near the mini bar is her husband, clad in a black suit which she does not remember him wearing earlier. He must have sense her because he turned to look at her direction.

 

“Don’t try to show your reaction or whatsoever so your cover up won’t get blown. Remember, Mrs. Wu spent much in concealing your identity as his wife and vice versa so you would not get caught in unnecessary issues,” Luhan whispered over her when he noticed her shocked reaction.

 

Later, Chanyeol called their attention to start the first batch of shots. They had first a family picture on the large sofa of the office letting the twins sit between them. It was followed by solo pictures then Sooyoung’s pictures with the twins and then with him. Both tried to act ‘professional’ despite the fact that it looks more awkward when they try doing some pose which requires close distance.

 

As far as it concerns Chanyeol, the photo shoot ended perfectly. For the afternoon, they had it done outside for the so-called family ambiance. By early evening, they had it done on a hotel room to complete the set of pictures. Just before they wrap it up, they did an interview on the two models.

 

“So how was it working on a renowned businessman?” one of the reporters present asked Sooyoung as she checks the photo with Kris.

“It’s an honor. I mean you don’t get this rare chance,” she smiled.

“It’s been noted that you are married. So how would your wife react to this?” the other one asked Kris.

“She understands that being married with a business man means getting your husband more exposure on models and female associates. She is not a jealous type of girl which I am proud to tell,” he smiled. Sooyoung looked at him as he listens to the next question of the said reporter.

“For your opinion, who is more beautiful, Miss Choi or your wife?” the reporter asked again.

He smiled, “Miss Choi is actually a beauty itself, but my wife is the most beautiful one for me.”

 

Sooyoung blushed on the comment, the third reporter happened to notice. “Miss Choi, you are blushing.”

“Well, it’s nice to hear such compliment,” she shyly replied.

“It has been rumored that you are going out with Changmin, is it true?” the said reporter asked her, taking both of them into shock. She blinked before smiling, “Not for the showbiz answer but we are just friends. I don’t get some people who waste time making up false stories,” then chuckled.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

When everyone had already left, Sooyoung stayed first on her van making sure no one of the reporters or the staffs are there before she went back to his office. Luhan and Chanyeol left already since the kids are already asleep. She took the parking lot elevator and good thing that the lift didn’t stop not till it reached the last floor where his office is located.

 

“Ma’am, aren’t you supposed to be heading home already?” Woobin asked when she saw her heading to Kris’ office.

“I have some unfinished business with my so-called husband,” she smiled at him before turning the knob of the door.

Kris had his back on her, looking down at the busy night street. “Jongsuk, I told you I want to take a few moments of break.”

“Really? Then should I just wait for you at home?” she replied, crossing her arms.

He turned around, surprised by her sudden presence, “Should you be heading home already?” he asked.

“And should you be doing the same?” she throws back.

 

He looked at her, confusion present in his face, “Soo, what are you trying to put up?” he sighed, walking closer to her.

“The fact that you know that you are my partner and you did not even bothered to tell me?” she sounded mad.

He pulled her by the waist but she shied his arm off her, “Answer me,” she added.

“Babe, I really have no idea about this photo shoot. I was just surprised when Jongsuk informed me on my way here earlier that my whole day will be about the photo shoot. I cannot just back out since the staffs of the magazine are already setting up. It was my Mom who gave them the permission and I don’t know why,” he explained.

She raised a brow, looking like he doubts his words.

“Believe me, that’s the truth,” he sighed, finally able to pull her close by the waist.

 

He nuzzled on her neck, somehow tickling her. “Oppa, that tickles,” she laughs but he grinned and ignored her protest. She squirmed as she tries to get off, laughing. When he thought she had enough, he hugged her closer.

“Sooyoung, please keep yourself always safe. I don’t want you getting hurt or the likes, I might not take that,” he whispered, sounding drowsy.

She smiled and led him to the sofa. She sat down and gestured him to lie down, letting his head rest on her lap as she his head, his eyes closing from the gesture.

“We had been married for more than nine months now. The Christmas is fast approaching,” she said as he replied with an ‘Hmm.’

 

Later, she realized that he is already sleeping from the steady rise of his chest. She looked down at his sleeping face, grabbing her phone to take a picture of him. ‘New wallpaper,’ she giggled. She looked at him again, tracing his eyebrows, down to his nose then to those lips which had kissed her countless time. She brushed her knuckles lightly on his face wondering endlessly how they happen to be destined when they never crossed each other’s path, not when their wedding was finally fixed.

 

“Do you feel lucky to have me?” she started mumbling, letting her fingers intertwined with his.

“Do you have the same race in your chest when I am close?”

“Do you feel your knees grow weak when I held you close too?”

“Do you get overwhelmed by an unknown feeling when you wake up next to me?”

“Do you feel the same tingling sensation when I kiss you back?”

“Do you feel the same emptiness when I am away?”

“Do you feel what I feel for you?”

 

She stopped her mumbling and leaned on the headrest of the sofa, closing her eyes. It was after a few minutes when he opened his eyes. He looked up her, a smile gracing his lips as her mumblings gets replayed in his head. Those may seem inaudible in the real sense, but it’s like being clearly stated next to his ears.

‘You just don’t know what had gone to me the moment I realized I am already in love with you,’ he thought, looking up at the woman who happens to be his ever loved wife.