Chapter Sixteen

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

The couple went home around three in the afternoon. Xiumin was the one who opened the door for them.

“Where are the others?” she asked noticing the empty mansion.

“Still on their jobs, probably will arrive later. I was about to go out and pick up Sehun,” he stayed by the door.

“Sehun? Wae?” Sooyoung asked as Kris proceeds to the large sofa.

“He asks me to pick him up at school. You know how the maknae throws tantrums right?” he replied and left the two.

 

“Sehun goes to school?” Sooyoung asked.

“Ne, you are not aware because you get home by seven most of the time from doing your shift or by hanging out late in school after classes,” Kris rolled his eyes, pulling her close.

Sooyoung pouted only to be kissed by her husband. They stayed cuddled close to each other till the boys arrived one by one. Xiumin and Sehun were the last to arrive.

To ease the stress of the day, they all decided to play a card game, three groups of four and Lay as the card distributor.

In the midst of the game, they were disturbed by the ringing of the doorbell.

“Sehunnie, kindly open the door,” Sooyoung looked over the maknae who agreed immediately.

 

Sehun hums while going on to the large oak double door. When he opened it, he stopped for a while before exclaiming.

“I KNEW IT! You are really a stalker of mine!” he pointed over the two visitors.

“EH?” one of the visitors exclaimed. “Minki-ah, are you sure we are on the right house?” she asked the one beside her who gave a nod.

“Oh, stop that act. I knew it that you really like me. You even bothered on bringing a friend of yours. I might say she is more beautiful than you,” he crossed his arms.

Kai suddenly appeared beside him, “Oh, how can we help you?” he asked the two, taken aback from the beauty of the one named Minki.

“Don’t bother Kai, this girl here is my stalker,” Sehun smirked at the other one.

“YAH! OH SEHUN! Why are you so full of yourself? I don’t like you!” the addressed one pointed over the maknae.

Kai pushed him aside, “Ignore that brat. You must be looking for someone?” he asked the two.

“Ne, is Sooyoung Unnie in here? Or does she really resides in here?” the girl asked.

Kai looked over the door, “Noona, someone’s looking for you.”

He stayed by the door, pushing the maknae behind him as Sooyoung gets to the door.

 

When she saw the two, she squealed, “Minki-ah! Jinri-ah! My beautiful cousins!” then enveloped the two in a tight hug as the two reciprocates the affection.

“Why are you two in here?” she asked after breaking the hug.

“Noona, I think they can get inside since its already dark outside,” Kai smiled at Sooyoung who ushered the two.

The boys forgot the game when the two came inside. Lay collected the cards scattered on the table as the others looks for a suitable space to sit on.

 

“By the way, these are my beautiful cousins, Jinri and Minki. So how does Minki appeals to you?” she looked at the boys as Jinri stifles a laugh.

“She’s beautiful,” Suho started. The rest followed with the same remark but stated differently.

“She’s way beautiful than Jinri,” Sehun commented earning a glare from Jinri.

“Looks like Sehun found her Juliet eh?” Chanyeol smirked at the two who blushed and protested in chorus. The rest just teased them.

“Back to what we are talking about,” Sooyoung caught their attention, “Minki-ah, introduce yourself properly please,” she added.

“It’s actually a he, not a she,” Minki rolled his eyes over the shocked faces of the boys, especially Sehun.

“Sehun is gay! Woah! You fell on my cousin’s trick! I will tell the whole school about that!” Jinri laughed earning a glare from Sehun.

 

“Jinri is the real she. Meet Minki, the Barbie doll of our family,” Sooyoung gave Minki a one arm hug.

“Daebak,” Baekhyun whispered in pure amazement.

“We often let him do cross dressing that he often emerge as the eye catcher or the queen,” Sooyoung smiled at the blushing Minki.

“So what makes the two of you in here?” Kris asked after a while.

“Umma said we should pay Unnie a visit. We didn’t get to attend the wedding,” Jinri explained.

“So the two of you will be staying for the night?” Luhan asked.

The two gave a nod.

 

“Then I guess, Sooyoung has to surrender her room for a while,” Kris grinned.

“Aniyo, I am sure these two are way more willing to be with me tonight, right?” Sooyoung looked at the two.

“Ne, we missed Unnie,” Minki leaned on her shoulder same with Jinri who held on to her arm as well.

Kris can only gape at the three as the others tries to hide the amused smiles on their faces from his fail.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

It was already midnight when Jinri woke up feeling parched all of the sudden. She moved out of the bed to get down to the kitchen. She the lights and proceeds on getting a glass of cold water on the fridge. While drinking, she was just startled to see Sehun standing closely behind her causing her to spit the water on him.

“Yah! What the!” Sehun glared at Jinri, backing off, “What’s with you?” he asked wiping off the dripping water.

“Then why are you so close? Can’t you move a bit? Who would not get scared of what you are doing?” Jinri complained reaching for a tissue and helps the guy wipe off the water.

 

“Why are you still up?” Sehun asked after a while.

“Well, I suddenly felt thirsty. And you? Don’t tell me you’re watching me close?” she gave him a suspicious look.

“You? Oh, please, I’d rather date Kai’s poodle than you,” he rolled his eyes and proceeds to get a drink too.

“Then date that dog,” Jinri replied, pulling herself to sit on the counter as Sehun moves to get near her, leaning instead on the counter.

“Hey, is it really true that Minho asked you on a date?” he asked playing with his glass.

Jinri looked at him but he is busy on his glass. “How did you know?” she asked.

“It’s like Minho is the most popular guy so anyone involved with him will surely get popular in an instant,” he replied taking a drink.

“Why are you interested?” she asked again.

“Just curious.”

She gave a nod, “Yeah, he asked me out,”

He turned his head in surprise, “Jinja?” Jinri gave a nod.

“How about you? Is it true that you had a crush on Krystal?” she looked at him.

“Why are you interested?” he furrowed his eyebrows on her.

A sly look crossed her face, “I won’t tell anyone. Come on, tell me,” she grinned.

“Quit that look,” he turned and placed his glass on the sink as Jinri jumps off the counter to follow him.

“Come on! I won’t tell anyone,” she insisted, following him.

 

Even when Sehun did the honor of washing their glasses, she still bugs him about the issue. Sehun kept on ignoring her when he accidentally locked her on the corner of the counter when he is placing the glasses on the cupboards. Her eyes widened in surprise especially the proximity of the distance. His serious face broke into a warm smile as he reaches to tuck a lock of hair that fell on her eyes. She blinked her eyes profusely from the sudden gesture.

 

“It’s actually you who I like,” he smiled down at her, pinching her nose with affection.

‘Is he dreaming, sleepwalking or possessed?’ she thought, unable to believe his statements.

“It’s not Jung Krystal but Choi Jinri whom Oh Sehun likes,” then he bent down to kiss her lightly on the cheek before he moved to get back to his room. Before leaving the kitchen area he turned to look back at her.

“Get back on your sleep; we need to be early for school,” then winked before leaving her.

When he left, she placed her hand on to her chest to calm her heart beating wildly on her chest.

‘Is that a prank or what? Is he on drugs or what?’ she thought as her feet moves to get back to Sooyoung’s room.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

“Jinri, wake up, we will be late for school,” Minki nudged the sleeping Jinri on the other side of the bed. Sooyoung is already downstairs making breakfast for all of them.

Jinri pulled herself up and did a stretch; then what happened last night crossed her mind.

‘It must be a dream,’ she thought and proceeds to get to the bathroom and prepares for school.

Together with Minki, they went down for breakfast. The table is already crowded but some of the boys are just standing while having their sandwich for breakfast and talking about something.

“How was your sleep?” Sooyoung asked, giving the two a serve of hot pancakes with a glass of milk.

The two just smiled and get down eating their breakfast when Sehun came into the kitchen dressed with the same uniform as the two.

 

“So Sehun will have to join the two of you then,” Kris looked at Sehun.

“I’ll drive them to school since my workplace lies after their school,” Xiumin offered.

Sooyoung turned off the stove and poured herself a cup of coffee moving near Jinri, “Jinri, why did you went down in the last night by midnight?”

“I suddenly felt thirsty,” she smiled.

“Sehun went for a drink too last night,” Chanyeol looked at Sehun.

All of them eyed the two, “Did the two of you plan that?” Baekhyun eyed the two.

Jinri blushed, shaking her head, “Aniyo! He must have followed me,” she protested.

“Aniyo! It must have been you,” Sehun retorts back.

Their exchange continues if not for Minki, “Why don’t the two of you go out on a date?”

 

This time, it’s their time to glare at Minki. “What? It looks like the two has a mutual understanding. They might have been blinded by their stupidity that’s why they can’t get what each other feels.”

“That’s already his attitude, blunt,” Sooyoung explained before they ask her about Minki’s behavior.

“Unnie, last night when I got down for a drink, Sehun said he likes me,” Jinri looked at Sooyoung, a lovely pout on her face.

Everyone, even Minki looked at Sehun making him flustered, “Wh-what?” he stuttered when he noticed them.

“Is it really true that you said you like Jinri?” Chen gave him a sly smile.

“It’s just a joke,” he reasoned out.

“Then why are you blushing?” Luhan wiggled his eyebrows.

Thinking that he was caught on act, he stuttered again, his mouth opens out but no words came made its way out.

“Gotcha!” Kai exclaimed making the rest tease the beet red from embarrassment maknae.

“Arasseo! So what if I like her? Do I need to even be jailed for liking her?” he blurted out and grabbed his sandwich, “I’ll wait for you Xiumin hyung in the car.” And left the others who continued teasing him.

 

“I thought he was just kidding or something last night,” Jinri whispered aloud making her the center of the tease. Even when they are about to leave, the boys still teases them.

Kris moved and slid his arm on her waist, pulling her close.

“Sehun and Jinri looks cute together right?” Sooyoung looked up at her husband.

“And Kris and Sooyoung looks perfect together,” Kris responded, kissing his shocked wife.

 

 

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: Tnak you guys for waiting! I dedicate these chapters to all of you! XOXO

please do leave comments, suggestions and all, (lol)

:P