Chapter Thirty Two

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

Kris had finally given a date for his much awaited return which sent his wife into frenzy after he broke the news.

“Sooyoung, stop that pointless giggling, it gives me the creeps.”

“But Oppa! You will be finally back! And I won’t be lonely anymore. Oh, I can’t wait for that day,” she almost slipped off the phone from her grasp from much excitement.

“So I just hope you will be free on that day because I don’t want to go home without my wife waiting for me.”

A smile graced her lips as they continue their conversation about his return.

The current weekend seems to be in favor of them since all of the boys are in there. And as they had observed from the previous days, Luhan is busy on his phone again. He even took a call thus leaving the others to wonder especially Sooyoung and Sehun.

“What’s with Luhan?” Sooyoung asked after her call with Kris.

“He is busy about some papers regarding his twins who will be arriving in here for some CF’s and photo shoot,” Xiumin replied.

“Twins?” Sooyoung and Sehun asked in unison.

“You mean he has a twin brother?” –Sehun

“He has kids?” –Sooyoung

“Between you two, noona is right,” Suho replied leaving the two gaping at them.

 

After a while, Luhan returns with a proud smile. The two eyed him.

“So you had a wife and twins for children and you didn’t even tell me?”

Luhan looked at her in surprise before a blush colors his cheeks, “Mianhe.”

“So you really had kids? How do you manage it? Where are they?” Sehun asked continuously.

“They are in Europe right now. My wife had decided to work in there bringing the two with her. But I get to visit them during holidays and sometimes during summer,” he replied.

“So they will be really going back in here?” she asked expectantly.

“Ne, they will be with their uncle, my wife’s nephew for their CF’s and photo shoot. They might stay for a few weeks only,” he smiled back.

Sooyoung giggled at the thought of seeing kids run about the house.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Kris had just finished had just finished his last deal and will be bound home tomorrow. He had stayed in Japan for five days already. The Tokyo city view at night is magnificent from his hotel room.

“Sir, you have an important call,” Jongsuk handed him his phone as he receives the call. His face immediately frowned upon recognizing the voice. It was a short call but it made him so damn furious that he almost had the urged to throw his phone. After taking a few deep breaths, he turned to Jongsuk.

“Book me a flight right now, ASAP. I need to get home this instance,” he breathed.

“But sir, you just had your business deal closed and besides we will be back early tom-“

“I SAID BOOK ME A FLIGHT RIGHT NOW!” he bellowed making his secretary nod and retreat to immediately carry out the order. He checked his watch, fifteen minutes past eight. After about fifteen minutes more, Jongsuk walked inside his room.

“Sir, your flight will be in an hour,” he bowed.

“Good. Now, stay in here and leave as scheduled. I will bring the important papers with me. I will expect you to report on me the next day in the office okay?” he instructed and grabbed his phone and attaché case.

“Yes, sir, as you instructed,” then he watched Kris take the door as he heads to the elevator for his emergency flight back to Korea.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Having your bedroom right downstairs was never a good choice. The persistent ringing of his phone stirred Luhan from his sleep. “Hello?” he answered, too drowsy from sleep.

“Open the door,” came the very voice he least expect to hear in the middle of the night.

“Hyung, it’s bad to sleep talk and grab your phone right away. Our door in here does not automatically open your way back,” Luhan yawned.

Instead of an answer, he heard the doorbell ring causing all the sleepiness leave his system in a flash. He immediately puts on his shoes and ran to open the door. He was surprised all the more to see the tall Chinese guy who owns the house smiling down at him.

“Aren’t you supposed to be home tomorrow?” he asked.

“Long story so excuse me since I need take my rest,” then went past the shocked Luhan.

 

He took long stride upstairs to get to the most familiar room he missed. When he turned the knob, it was unlocked, “Probably needs an orientation about safety,” he whispered and stepped inside closing the door with him. On the queen sized bed lays the very object of his emergency return to Korea. Snuggled comfortably under the sheets with her hair disarrayed on the pillow is Sooyoung sleeping soundly; completely oblivious of the world.

 

With a warm smile, he loosened his tie and removed it in one swift move. He placed his attaché case on the nearest table together with his coat before removing his shoes. He slowly moved to sleep beside her, pulling her close into his arms as sleep finally made its way into him.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

It was perfect in her dreams. The feel of strong arms around her waist from the back with the warm breath fanning her nape. A smile graced her lips with her eyes just closed. She let her fingers intertwine with the one rested on her stomach. ‘I hope I would not wake up if it’s like this,’ she thought.

 

Her eyes shot open when she realized something. It’s not a dream. She started to move and tried to turn around to check if she is really dreaming. She remained speechless for moments upon recognizing the person holding her close.

“Oppa,” she whispered, blinking the sleep away.

Kris stirred on his sleep, opened an eye, a sleepy and dreamy smile graced his lips, “Good morning.”

“Am I dreaming?” she asked, blinking again.

With a light chuckle, he leaned forward to kiss her, “Will that be enough for you realize that you are not dreaming?”

She blinked furiously, holding back tears who betrayed her as she hugged him closer.

“Hey, why are you crying?” Kris rubbed her back, confused of her reaction.

“I missed you paboya,” she whispered, biting back sobs. A smile made its way again to his lips as he let her be that way, savoring the feel of her small frame in his arms.

 

After a few good minutes, she parted, cupping his face, “Why are you ahead of your scheduled flight? Is there something wrong?” she asked.

“I just missed you much that I want to fly back right away when we closed the very last deal I have,” he replied.

“So you promised me something before I leave right?” he grinned, pulling her closer.

“Promised you? What promise?” she looked back at him, confused.

The malicious grin on his lips made her widen her eyes, “Yah, someone might barge inside. I don’t lock doors,” she tried to resist him as he let his lips shower her face with kisses.

“They will understand,” he whispered back, his kisses getting down her bare neck.

“Oppa, Kyungsoo will come later by seven,” she pushed him, keeping a safe distance to reason her way out.

“Its 15 minutes past six so we have forty five minutes which I think will be enough,” then kissed her straight to the lips, finally having what he wants when she responds to it.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Kyungsoo slowly moved to knock on Xiumin’s door just as he got used to. The two of them are on the role for breakfast as what Kyungsoo insisted. While he moved downstairs, Xiumin did the task of waking up the others, especially the two who are still students.

Kyungsoo had already warmed the coffee when everyone got down. He had already made some pancakes and is busy on the sunny side-ups. Xiumin made some fried rice for Sooyoung as what she always asks him to make.

“Where’s Luhan hyung?” Kai asked when he noticed the pretty boy not around the table.

“He had to leave earlier, probably be back by eight. Today will be his twin children’s arrival,” Xiumin replied.

“ Jinjja? That must be why he asked me to lock the front door earlier but I got too lazy to wake up,” Lay replied putting some pancakes on his plate.

 

“Did someone have a late night visit?” Kyungsoo asked after setting the table for Sooyoung.

“Aniyo, wae?” Suho asked.

“I heard the doorbell ringing in the middle of the night,” he said, removing his apron.

“You must have heard things. I should hear that since I have my room downstairs and you have yours upstairs,” Tao replied.

“But I am so sure,” he said trying to think as he sips on his coffee, “What time is it?” he asked again.

“Exactly seven, time to wake up the princess,” Chanyeol replied as he tries to steal some pancakes on sleepy Baekhyun’s plate.

 

He stood up and took his time walking up the stairs, turning on the right when he arrived upstairs. He hums a song as he mentally counts the door. He stopped in front of the third door and knocked three times before turning the knob. He peeked inside only to have his jaw drop at the sight.

 

The sheet is in a mess, barely covering the owner of two pair of tangled legs. A man is atop Sooyoung and from the way it rises from breathing, looks like they had been doing some rated scenes a while ago. ‘Is this the result of the ringing of the doorbell last night?’ he thought. The broad of the guy covers Sooyoung as she pulls her head up, “Kyungsoo,” she smiled, looking like she had ran a few miles since she looks sweaty.

“Kyungsoo, five more minutes and we will be down for breakfast,” a familiar voice made him nod his head in understanding.

“I’ll add fifteen more since five minutes will not be enough for it,” he maliciously grinned as Sooyoung groaned in frustration.

 

When he got back to the kitchen, everyone eyed him since Sooyoung is not behind him.

“Where’s Noona?” Sehun asked.

“Busy doing some quick business with Kris hyung,” he replied getting back to his coffee.

“KRIS?” they all replied in chorus.

“Wait for twenty minutes or more and they will be down,” he replied instead.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

After more than twenty minutes, they can hear a male voice and a female one talking. It was not later when they saw Kris wearing his white loose track suit pajama with a white shirt holding Sooyoung’s hand. She had his white polo shirt with a pair of white shorts. They seem to be talking about something sweet just from the way she smiles at him. From the way her wet hair falls behind her, looks like both are fresh from shower. They stopped at the foot of the stairs, unaware of the ten pair of eyes watching them. He pulled her close by the waist as she winds her arms around his neck before sharing a very hot kiss which made all of them drop their jaw. Her hands trailed down his arms as his hand roamed her back. They were interrupted by the breaking of a glass. They parted as Sooyoung buries her face Kris’ chest as he looks at their way.

 

“So you two finally realized an audience huh?” Chen rolled his eyes.

“Maybe if Lay did not broke that mug then we might saw them do each other right in that stairs,” Kai smirked.

“Language Kai,” Suho reminded the maknae.

The couple went to the kitchen to join the group as they started showering him with questions.

 

They all stayed in there till eight only to be interrupted by the sound of a car pulling over. Lay did the honor of getting to the door only to be surprised again by a grinning Luhan who is carrying a probably five-year old boy who is sleeping on his arms.

“Would you help me and get Janine on the backseat? She is sleeping too,” then walked past him to get to his room. Lay did as instructed as the others became curios of what Luhan could be bringing into his room. Everyone poured inside his room finding him tucking a sleeping boy that looks like a small version of him. Lay came afterwards carrying a girl of the same age and placed it on the bed as Luhan tucks her too.

 

“Who are they?” Sooyoung pointed, looking at the two kids with pure admiration.

“My kids, Andy and Janine,” Luhan replied smiling at the two kids sleeping.

“Omo, they are so cute. Twins?” she asked again moving closer to caress the girl’s face.

“Ne,” came Luhan’s proud reply.

“Babe, that admiration and drooling can wait. Let the kids sleep first,” Kris looked at his wife only to receive a glare.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

It was around lunch when the two kids woke up. Sooyoung and Kris stayed at home together with Luhan since the rest left earlier for work and for school. The three are in the kitchen, talking about random things only to be interrupted by the small call of the two.

“Appa?”

“Daddy?”

 

The three looked at the direction of the voice to see cute little kids rubbing the sleep off their eyes with that pout. Kris caught the look of admiration and that dreamy smile on his wife’s face while looking at the two kids which Luhan called to move to get near him. He let each of them sit on his legs as he introduces them to the couple.

“Andy, Janine, you two still remember your Kris gege?” he looked at the two who gave a nod.

“That lady beside him is his wife, just like your Mommy and me,” he looked at Sooyoung, “She is your Sooyoung noona,” he added.

“Appa, they are married right?” Andy asked.

“Ne,” Kris replied.

“Daddy, do they do what Mommy and you do?” Janine asked, making Sooyoung blush.

“Yes, they do what married couples do,” Luhan grinned.

“I’ll make some lunch for you two,” Sooyoung stood up smiling at the two.

“Kamsahamnida/Xie Xie,” the two replied in unison which made Sooyoung looked questioningly at Luhan.

“Andy speaks Korean while Janine speaks Chinese, and I will explain furthermore after you made them some food,” Kris looked up at her confused wife.