Chapter Six

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

Kris’ smirk widened upon seeing Sooyoung’s shocked face. He bent forward, planting a kiss on the corner of her lips to , but she didn’t move. All the questions Sooyoung wants to ask started to flood into her mind but none made it to , even when he parted and lets her go, disappearing on the crowd. Sooyoung stood frozen on her spot.

 

Someone bumped on her, pushing back the sanity on her mind. She took a few deep breaths as she makes her way to the bar to get a drink.

“A glass of water please,” she ordered. The bar tender gave her a glass, dropping a slice of lime on it.

“Looks like you had a hard time in there huh?” the bartender watched her take her drink in one gulp.

“You don’t know what had just happened,” she placed the glass down and asked for another drink.

 

“Are there any VIP boxes in here?” she asked after calming herself.

“Yes, we do have VIP boxes in here. But then, the presidential VIP box is highly reserved always,” the bartender replied.

“By whom?” she asked again.

“By Kris,” the bartender simply replied.

“Kris?” she looked at the bar tender only to smile when a naughty plan crossed her mind.

“Can you accompany me there? You see, Kris have been my suitor for long and I would like to see how he fares when he is in a place like this,” she grinned.

The bartender gladly agreed and asked the other to fill his spot for a while as she escorts Sooyoung up the VIP box where the boys are getting wild from what they had witnessed down the dance floor a few moments ago.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

The boys are so noisy that only Luhan who is near the door heard the knock. He stood up and opened the door only to hold it in there when he saw who is behind it.

“Can I talk to my soon-to-be husband?” she smiled sweetly, somehow appearing scary to Luhan. The guy gave a nod and left the door.  He proceeded to get near Kris who is being crowded by the others.

“Guys, Sooyoung wants to talk to Kris,” he said, letting the room fall on a deadening silence.

Kris gave a smirk, “Don’t fool around Luhan.”

“I am not joking,” he turned to point on to the door which is opened widely, showing a smirking Sooyoung.

Everyone started to move and find their place in the VIP room, leaving Kris on his own.

 

Kris casually stood up and walked to get near the door, “Why don’t you come in?” he offered.

“No need. I won’t be long,” she replied, looking straight into his eyes, which somehow intimidated Kris.

“So you knew that I am your fiancée, even when you sneaked up behind me down there?” she asked folding her arms.

Kris leaned on the doorway, “Yeah, I know. Is there some problem with it?” he asked.

Sooyoung moved forward, slowly closing the distance between them. She let her fingers run on his chest, her eyes trailing with every move of her fingers while speaking.

“Listen here, Mister Kris Wu. The fact that I agreed on your mother’s wish for you to marry me doesn’t mean I surrender to everything you want. I have my own standards so don’t ever think of doing that again even when we are already married or you will definitely regret,” she looked up at his face only to be infuriated by his smirking face again

“Is there something funny?” she asked, raising a brow, trying to calm herself by breathing.

 

She was shocked for the second time again when he pulled her by the waist.

“Acting feisty huh? Why don’t you prove that on our first night?” he whispered with a smirk.

She bit her lower lip which he founds y only to groan in pain when she stomped on his feet. He lets her go and bent over to ease the pain on his foot.

“Serves you right. Don’t treat me like some other girls because I am not anywhere similar to them,” and with one last look on the other boys inside the room, she moved to leave Kris groaning in pain by the doorway.

 

The boys burst into loud guffaws after she left. All of them witnessed the whole scenario and looks like it will take time before they get tired of repeating the event as a joke on Kris.

“Curse that Choi Sooyoung!” he hissed which made them laugh even more.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

“Where were you?” Taeyeon asked when Sooyoung went into their table.

“I just had to get to the restroom,” she replied taking a seat beside Seohyun.

“Tiffany saw you dancing with a guy on the dance floor a while ago. Is it true that he kissed you?” Hyoyeon asked.

Sooyoung shook her head, the dim light covering the blush evident on her face.

“Are you sure?” Jessica asked again.

“Ne,” she faked a smile.

“You better be sure or how would your husband –to-be react when he learns that he is not your first kiss?” Yoona looked at her.

“That would not happen. He must be sure that I am her first kiss or I will chop off his head,” Sooyoung hissed.

 

The girls sensed something from the way she drinks thus they decided to go home earlier before she gets drunk like before. Staying late is not even good for a soon-to-be married like Sooyoung.

She protested but she got nothing against eight girls who dragged her out the club house.

 

Meanwhile, on the VIP box, Kris stayed silent on his seat as the others get wild on the room on dancing and all. His mind kept on reeling back on her. Especially the feeling of holding her slim figure close which still lingers on his arms.

That constant body bumps and the feel of her skin on his hands when they are on the dance floor turns him on again especially when she trailed her fingers on his chest a while ago. Dirty thoughts invaded his mind. He tried to suppress it as he took a few shots to clear off his mind. Later on, he lets the thought flowing since she will be his wife and it will be fun to do it for real, especially the feisty attitude she just displayed.