Chapter Twenty Seven

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

Those three days left had been spent just lounging on the large mansion. Whenever the boys left the house for work as the maknaes do for school, Sooyoung would then start to tidy up the whole house before waking up her husband. After breakfast, they would stay at the living room after cleaning the kitchen and watched all the movies they want. Whenever they would get tired watching, they would cuddle outside the front porch sharing earphones and letting the time pass. The only problem is during the time of sleep.

 

“I would not give it,” Sooyoung shook her head, crossing her arms too.

“But we only had it once, and that was months ago,” Kris looked back at her in disbelief.

“And all the more I would not do it. You will be gone for two or three months and I am pretty sure you would look for it so it is still a no,” Sooyoung stepped back, shaking her head again.

“That’s the point and Mom had been pestering me about babies,” Kris whined, reaching to hold her but she retreated.

She had been firm, shaking her head again in disapproval.

“Then don’t bring up the issues about my ‘needs’ again once you hear rumors or witness something again,” Kris suddenly looked stern, his eyes locking at hers.

“Do that and I will not think twice of telling your Mom about it and probably kick you out of your own house,” Sooyoung glared back.

 

He immediately sighed again in defeat, “I promise you will not get hurt this time, just this once,” he begged with his eyes, “You don’t know how much I want to … “ he sighed again, averting his gaze from her.

“I know it is hard and I am just keeping my self-control right now so I won’t give in.”

He blinked his eyes at her response, “Then why not give in?”

She blushed and bowed her head, “Because I might not let you go. I might not want you far from me … “ she whispered enough for him to hear.

His gummy smile appeared on his lips as he steps forward and enclosed her in his arms. “Paboya,” he chuckled hugging her even closer.

 

“Can I just have a kiss?” he lifted her face, smiling at her.

With a smile, she moved on her tiptoes and kissed him full on the lips.

“What’s your flight schedule tomorrow?” she asked after she parted.

“Eleven. My secretary and the new bodyguard my father recommended will pick me up. Would you want to send me to the airport?”

“Nope. I don’t have plans of being like those leading ladies crying their hearts out in airports.”

“Those actually romantic and sweet,” he smiled.

“I don’t know that the ever famous business tycoon is fond of watching crying scenes at the airport,” she teased, squishing his face.

He pouted and bent down to kiss her.

“Oppa, take care of yourself in there. I know it’s impossible to stop you from sleeping with other women regarding your so-called ‘needs’,” she rolled her eyes first on the term ‘needs’ “Just don’t contract any deadly disease or whatsoever and bring it back in here or I will be the one to rip off your balls with my own hands, arasseo?” She gave a warning smile making him laugh at her.

He earned a punch from his wife, “Yah! There’s nothing funny on what I said.”

 

“Babe, I may want to sleep with those women or probably sleep with them but I would just look for you. I often had a thing on first times, and I believe I was your first right?” he grinned making his wife blush.

“The thing is, I am a bit possessive and once I get to know that I am the lady’s first, I tend to only look for her taste,” a naughty grin playing on his lips.

“Then how can I be sure you won’t sleep with other girls?” she smiled, letting her finger trace down his jaw line, somehow teasing him.

“You can ask my secretary to monitor me; he will be here tomorrow anyways. And with what you are doing right now, are you teasing me?” he grinned, whispering ily low.

“Get some sleep, you will need it. I will be sleeping on my room tonight. Good night,” she gave him on least kiss and left him gaping at her disappearing on his bedroom door.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

The next day, she woke up from the warm kisses showering her face down to her jaw line. When she opened her eyes, she saw her grinning husband, “Good morning babe,” he greeted her, pinning her down the bed.

“You’re heavy, get off,” she yawned, trying to move aside.

“But babe, I will only get the chance just this time. Remember, I will be leaving by eleven today,” he gave a sad smile. It hits her since she got used on having him when she gets home.

“Yeah, I’m sorry,” the looked away upon feeling the tears welling up.

He held her chin, making her turn her head, “If you cry, I may not leave. If you ask me not to go, I will not go,” he whispered.

As much as she wants, she doesn’t want her selfishness to stop him from progressing in running the company. She knows how important this trip is. “I may do that but I will not hold you back. I might bawl my heart out but I will still push you on that trip,” she smiled, sniffing the tears back.

“You’re really weird,” he chuckled letting his lips touch her forehead.

“Let’s get down for breakfast, I am damn hungry,” she whispered as he pulls himself up.

“So much for that bottomless stomach of yours,” he replied, earning a light kick from his wife.

 

Kyungsoo did the honor of making the breakfast. Everyone’s in there, waiting for Kris’ secretary and bodyguard to arrive. The table is as noisy as their usual breakfast goes; Sehun, Kai and Tao are bickering about some school related stuff, Lay and Suho are talking about office work, Chanyeol and Baekhyun talks about projects of some sorts, Xiumin and Kyungsoo is busy about some meetings since both are working on the same company. Chen and Sooyoung are chiming on whichever crowd he can fit in while Luhan is busy on his phone. Kris is as per usual, silently taking his breakfast despite the noisy crowd around the table.

 

“Hyung, where’s your first destination?” Kai suddenly asked Kris, silencing the whole table as they all look at Kris.

“Well, we will be off first to Russia, then Switzerland, Ireland, Paris, London, Washington DC, Thailand, then Japan before I get back in here,” he answered.

Sooyoung suddenly squealed, “Omo! Paris? Switzerland? London? Oppa, you must bring home presents for me, one on each destination and the chocolates, don’t forget that,” she clasped her hand together, her eyes twinkling from the thought of those chocolates.

The boys looked at her with their mouth open, shocked from her reaction.

“Um, noona, won’t you miss hyung?” Sehun asked after a while.

“He will return anyways,” she beamed resuming on her breakfast.

 

They just resumed on their food, not anymore wishing to ask furthermore about Kris’ business trip. After breakfast, they all lounged at the living room, except for the one tasked to do the dishes.

“Have you packed your things already?” Xiumin asked.

“Ne, I packed his stuffs already. Kyungsoo helped me,” Sooyoung replied instead leaning on her husband.

Luhan excused himself, taking a call.

“I am wondering on who is that person Luhan always calls every morning and before he goes to sleep,” Sooyoung mused over the boys present.

“Because you know a little about each of them,” Kris replied, kissing the crown of her head.

The boys gave that knowing smile towards the confused Sooyoung. “You and Sehun shares the same role since he knows a little of everybody in here,” Xiumin smiled at her.

She can only blink in response.

 

It was around ten when the doorbell rings. Sehun frowned when all of them looked at his direction. With heavy steps, he walked to open the door. There stood two gorgeous guys, probably a few years ahead of him all in black. One of the two which has the fairer complexion bowed his head, “Good morning sir. May I know if Sir Kris is in there?” he asked with such formality. Sehun gave a nod, allowing the two to get inside. When Kris recognized them, he stood up. “I better prepare so we can take our leave already. We might get into traffics,” he said, as the rest stood up with him to look at the two guys.

 

After almost ten minutes of waiting, the two still standing by the door way despite the boys’ effort to let them sit. Kris came down wearing his usual black suit, looking as formal and elegant as how a CEO should look like. One of the two guys moved to get the suitcase from Tao who insisted on helping him bring his stuff down. When they are all near the doorway, Kris introduced the two.

“This is my secretary, Lee Jongsuk,” he pointed to the one with fairer skin who gave a bow. “This one is my body guard, Kim Woobin,” the other guy did the same.

 

“So these are the two who will be with you,” Sooyoung gave the two a thoughtful look. “Say, Jongsuk, can you assure me that this Chinese blonde won’t cheat on me?” she addressed the secretary. Jongsuk looked at Kris, uncertainty painted on his handsome face. Kris just gave a nod.

Jongsuk bowed his head again before answering, “Yes Madame, you can assure that I will always report Sir Kris’ everyday schedules and even those he would do which are not on the given schedule.”

The boys gave an ‘o’ sound at his declaration.

“Jongsuk, I had already warned you about formality. You would only address me as Sir whenever there are business associates present but if there are none, you have to address me as hyung, have you forgotten about it?” he sighed which made the addressed uneasy.

“Yeah, and noona will do for me,” Sooyoung patted his shoulder making him blink his eyes towards the woman whom he very well know as his boss’ wife.

“Ne, hyung, noona,” he sounded so stiff which made the couple and the rest chuckle at his voice.

“Hyung, be careful in there. Don’t forget to always call on noona. Don’t think of skipping meals and always get some rest if you have some spare time. Don’t even forget about presents okay?” Kyungsoo decided to be the spokesperson of the group, as they all give him a one-arm hug. When the eleven of them are done, they all looked at Sooyoung.

 

“Noona, any words?” Kyungsoo asked.

With a smile which barely reached her eyes, she looked at her husband, “Just bring back my husband all in one piece, safe and sound,” she said.

Kyungsoo noticed the atmosphere, “Guys, I think I forgot to tell you about this weird video I found on the internet. Let’s go check it out,” he gave each of the boys a silent message which they all understood. “Jongsuk-sshi, I think you need to check the car and Woobin probably needs to check other stuffs outside right?” Kyungsoo then eyed the two guys. Jongsuk smiled and pushed Woobin out the door leaving the couple on the doorway.

 

Sooyoung was on the verge of tears, but she held it back as Kris moved to give her a hug. “Babe, just tell me you don’t want me to leave and I will not,” he whispered, almost begging.

“Aniyo,” she hugged back, “You need this trip for the company. I already told you that I don’t want my selfishness to get in the way, besides I will start my work too so those months will fleet like wheels on a fast track. There’s no need to worry about me; I have eleven knights on the look for me,” she added.

“I will miss you,” he painfully whispered.

“I know. Just don’t bawl your heart out when you are going to call me okay? I might kick you out this house once you get back for putting yourself into such an embarrassing state,” she replied back, letting his scent seep on her senses. “I don’t want a cry baby for a husband,” she added making him chuckle.

 

He parted and cupped her face for one last kiss that he don’t want to even end except for the need for air.

“Go on, the two are already waiting and you might get into traffics,” she slightly pushed him, but he held her hand instead.

“Sooyoung,” he sounded so pained, like they would not meet anymore.

“Kris, you might not want me to lose my patience about this right?” she looked at him, a dangerous smile painted on her face. With a sigh, he gave her a one last hug before going out the door to get inside the opened car’s door. Sooyoung didn’t even bothered to look at the car going on the distance but rather closed the door. When there’s no more sound she can pick up from the car which left, large tear drops fell from her eyes. Hate to admit it but she will definitely miss that blonde Chinese guy whom she is married to.