Chapter Sixty Nine

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

Two more years….

 

The twins had already turned three and it was really a hard job in letting them behave. They already know very well whom among the boys should they approach when the need particular things and whom to avoid when they did something wrong.

 

If their parents will not give them what they want, they would run to Suho or Luhan to have it. When they can’t go outside, they would drag Chanyeol or Sehun so they can play. When they can’t watch the TV, they have Lay and Xiumin to go with. When they want to fool around, Tao, Kai, and Chen is there to help them put up pranks.

 

But when they are hungry or tired, they will run to Kyungsoo for it whenever their parents are not around. They would only avoid Baekhyun when they soiled their clothes or sweat too much from playing because they know how mad he will be when he sees them getting dirty.

 

Another funny trait they have is their being clumsy in different ways. Kyle is clumsy in the sense that he will break something he passes by while Kirby is clumsy in the sense that he always trips himself and fall on his .  The common trait they have is their being talkative and the striking looks they have they inherited from their father. Kris often teases Sooyoung that they got her naughty side and the twins would often join in bullying their mother.

 

“Khyunnie Appa, will Mommy be okay? Why did they rush her inside that room?” Kirby asks, looking up at the addressed person.

“Because she will have your dongsaeng out of her tummy so you can play now,” he smiled at the curious boy who really looks like Kris.

“But why did Daddy go inside too? Will he have our dongsaeng out of him too?” Kyle asked.

Baekhyun chuckled, “Aniyo, your Mommy needs your Daddy to help her.”

The twins just blinked their eyes as Dr. Ha Ni finally moves out. She went straight to the twins; “Be good to your little sister okay?” then she left the group of boys waiting outside.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Kris smiles as he watches the twins look at the crib where their baby sister is sleeping. Sooyoung is still sleeping, recovering from the delivery.

“Daddy, why is our sister so small? Will she grow like us?” Kyle asked as he moves near his father.

“Yes of course, she will grow up like you.” He replied, reaching to hold Sooyoung’s hand. Their parents have arrived earlier but they left sooner to buy the couple their foods. The boys even left to get some things for the baby. The only people left were the twins and Kris to look after Sooyoung.

 

That night, the twins had to stay with Sooyoung’s parents since they cannot stay for the night in the hospital.

 It was Chanyeol who stayed with Kris.

“Having a friend like you is really luck. The boys are enjoying the bodyguards your mother assigned to look after the perimeter of the house. They felt like National’s VIP from the treatment, especially the service cars generously provided,” Chanyeol smiled.

“Mother is too overprotective over the twins, not on us. How much more when they have a little sister now,” Kris replied.

“She is just scared to have her grandchildren in harm, especially now that the company is booming with such success,” Chanyeol sighed, “How’s Lay doing now?” he added.

“There is no more move from the old evil queen, so as from my father but mother is not that easy to believe. She knows them too well that’s why she placed those body guards. I even had to filter every deal I have to make.  I already learned my lesson from what had happened before,” Kris replied.

Chanyeol can only sigh.

 

“Hey, is it true that you and Ha Ni will get married soon?” he grinned at the blushing guy beside him.

“Yeah, I just have to let her prepare for the better,” Chanyeol smiled.

“That’s nice. But that would also mean that you will leave the mansion,” Kris looked at him.

“I have to. Besides, I already bought a simple house just near the mansion, so it’s like I just had a camping outside,” he grinned.

“Yeah, right.”

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

When Sooyoung was discharged, the twins were really set to stay at their grandparents’ house since their mother is not that fully recovered and the noise is something not good for the baby. They just make sure that they will be in the mansion in the day but will spend the night at Sooyoung’s parents.

It was tolerable at first, but the boys started to miss the twins, especially Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who were like their second parents.

 

But they have to deal with it for a few weeks only because Sooyoung promised to have the twins back when she is already recovered which really came true. This time, the mess was doubled because Kyle will always break something or let a decoration fall everyday while Kirby will always trip himself either on the stairs, the sofa or the doors of the rooms. They will always babble and talk endlessly about things and would quarrel over the remote control to watch their favorite cartoon movie.

 

It was good to know that their baby sister, Summer, is not a cry baby, unless she is hungry or needs a diaper change. She will always smile and coo words but she seldom cries. The night is very peaceful since they are not anymore awaken by baby’s cry. The couple decided to let the younger one sleep with them every night. That was a huge issue for the twins when they learned it and had a mini tantrum. But when they saw their teary eyed mother, they immediately whispered their apologies and hugged Sooyoung.

 

Kris decided to change the family picture hanging above the furnace. It was specially taken for them as he admires it with his wife while the boys help in hanging the large frame.