Epilogue

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

This is really is it! We are down to the last chapter. Before that, I want to thank all of you, silent readers, friends, and subscribers, people who left comments, co-ninjas, and co-sailors. I thank you with every fiber of my whole being. Reaching this far with probably seventy chapters is a great achievement for me. I have never written anything this long. Thank you very much! I cannot just express how thankful I am. You are actually the reason why I made this.

 

Sooyoung-Kris pair up is something worth inspiring in my opinion. I am not a fan of Kris but since he looks perfectly good with Sooyoung, I was able to come up with this. The Game of Chance –Sooyoung-het writing contest made me this hooked up on this pair up and no matter what I will stick to them. I know their relationship is not real, but I just love the certain chemistry I see in the two of them. They may have no interactions at all, but they woke me up to continue writing stories. I am not campaigning in here; I just totally love their pair up. Whoever thought of pairing them up, you are an angel sent from above ^^

 

Again this is it! Thank you! Please do see my upcoming story ‘Untold Pages’, regarding Hyoyeon and Lay which is connected to this. Thank you once again! I love you all lovies!

 

Forever indebted to you,

The Author

 

 

P.S.

Comments and reactions are very much appreciated. Thank you! ^^

 

--------------

 

Small chubby fingers on her face woke up Sooyoung. She opened her eyes to see a small replica of hers grinning a toothy smile on her.

“Mommy, good morning,” the girl smiled.

“Good morning Summer,” she replied, moving to kiss her in the forehead.

A sudden movement behind Summer made the two of them look at the sleeping Kris.

“Come on baby, wake up Daddy,” she smiled as the 3 years old little girl turns to squish her father’s face.

“Daddy! Daddy, wake up!” she said as she squishes her father’s face all the more. She was just startled when Kris wrapped his arm on her, letting her fall on the bed as he starts tickling her. Her laughter echoed inside the room as the rays of the sun flooded in.

 

“Stop that now Kris,” Sooyoung pulled her baby girl from the tickling.

“That’s for waking me up little princess,” he smiled at his wife instead.

“But Mommy said I should wake you up,” she pouted, appealing to her mother.

Sooyoung can only squish her face as she kisses her again.

 

Summer had grown three years already, acquiring Sooyoung’s physical features but her attitude is from her father. She is a girl of few words to start with. She loves to smile, but when she answers, she is always straight to the point and always the truth no matter what. She is the exact opposite of her twin older brothers who were now six years old.

 

If the twins fight over the remote she would step near the TV screen and shut it off. If the twins are running about the house, getting so noisy, she would go upstairs in the playroom and draw or scan picture books to avoid the noise. If the twins argue in the dining table, she would ask her mother to eat inside the playroom.

 

The couple thought that she might have certain behavior disease but when they had her checked, she is completely fine. It was just the genes and her father’s attitude she acquired that made her like that. Between the twins and her, she is more favored by the boys in the café house and Sooyoung’s cousins which draw jealousy on the older ones. But Kris made sure that the twins will not foster that attitude because he knows how bad it will be when they grew up.

 

She is also the only kid allowed inside Xiumin’s lab since she is not that clumsy, more like observant only. The guy grew such fondness on her because they share the same chubby cheeks.

 

The running footsteps outside the room soon led to the opening of the door revealing the six years old Kyle and Kirby in their favorite blue ‘Transformers’ pajamas.

“Umma! Why does Summer always gets to sleep with you?” Kyle whined as they rushed to join the three on the bed.

Before Sooyoung can answer, Kyungsoo appeared by the doorway, “Kirby! Kyle! Get back in your room and don’t make you Khyunnie Appa wait,” he commands.

“But we want Daddy to bathe us!” Kirby hid under the sheets. Summer just looked at her older brothers’ giggle with their father after whispering words.

 

“Come on now, you know very well that you cannot sleep with them because you two are messy when you sleep,” Kyungsoo crossed his arms, eyeing Kris and Sooyoung.

“Come on now boys, you don’t want your Kyunngie Appa to get mad at you,” Sooyoung smiled at the twins as she kisses them each.

“But Mommy! Kyunngie Appa said we will go out today! But he did not do it!” Kyle whined again.

“Well that is because you two haven’t taken a bath and haven’t changed. We cannot go out with you on your pajamas,” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

The twin cheered and jumped up and down on the bed before they rushed past the standing Kyungsoo.

“Now you two better get your off that bed and dress up. The visitors will arrive shortly for the twins’ party,” he pointed over the two older ones.

They suddenly heard a breaking sound.

“KYLE!” Kyungsoo yelled.

“The vase followed me!” came Kyle’s reply downstairs.

It was followed by a rolling sound and a loud thud.

“KIRBY!” Kyungsoo yelled again.

“I’m fine!” Kirby replied.

He looked at the chuckling couple, “Now tell who the parents of that two are again?”

“KYUNGGIE APPA!” the twins called in chorus making the addressed one rolls his eyes.

 

When he left, Kris moved to pull Sooyoung on top of him forgetting Summer is still with them.

“Kris, Summer is in here,” she warned.

Kris smiled and turned to the little girl, “Baby, would you do me a favor and wake up your Minnie Appa?”

Summer rolled her eyes which made the couple gape at her, “You just want to kiss Mommy,” she said and moved out of the room, closing the door with her.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Sooyoung stood by the stairs, watching the noisy people downstairs. Her eight friends are all gathered in the sofa, playing with Summer. The boys are divided into chores while the seven lads from the café are playing around with the twins. Soojin, Ha Ni and Joo In are hushed in a corner with the gifts and the buffet table, talking. She can hear her mother and his mother in the kitchen. Janine and Andy are still in their uniform, junior high schools from a private school in the city, talking with Meilin who is a senior student from the same school.

 

A pair of arms in her waist made her smile, “Sometimes I want to yell at this messy sight downstairs but I always stop myself.”

“Wae?” Kris whispered on her ears.

“Because this is what makes our life beautiful,” she replied, leaning on his chest.

Kris can only smile at her words.

 

Sooyoung eyed the very recent family picture hanging above the furnace. It was them. She and Kris are seated on a sofa, the twins between them and Summer between the twins. Behind the sofa stood the eleven boys all in black suit, same with the twins and Kris. Sooyoung had a black turtle-neck sleeveless black gown while Summer is the only one wearing a bubbly pink dress.

“Perfect,” Sooyoung sighed as she gazes up the picture.

“With a perfectly imperfect story to go with it,” Kris added as she pulls her closer.

 

THE END