Chapter Sixty

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

suddenly wants to visit her right away but Kyungsoo stopped them.

“This is not the time to do that, we can have hyung do the move first,” he hushed the excited group.

“But I miss noona,” Sehun pouted.

“It’s not just you, we all do,” Kyungsoo replied, eyeing Kris, “What would you do now?”

“I don’t know. I am suddenly scared,” he replied, looking uneasy.

Luhan gave him an understanding smile, “I know how you feel. You had that mini celebration but backs out because you don’t know what might happen eh?”

 

Kris chuckled, “I guess being married really changes people.”

“You can visit her tomorrow. I am sure her parents wait for you,” Suho patted his shoulder.

“I am really scared,” he whispered, running a hand on his hair.

The others can only watch him since they don’t know what they have to tell him.

 

“Hyung, maybe you can kneel in front of their house and cry out her name. Tell her parents that you will only stand up if she would go down and ask you to stand up,” Sehun suggested out of the blue.

Everyone eyed him. “What?” he blinked back.

“What nonsense are you suggesting?” Baekhyun glared at him.

“I am just trying to lighten up the mood,” he pouted.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

By around five in the afternoon, Jinhyuk decided to visit the hospital to check on some colleague.

On his way on the lobby, a female doctor made him stop as the female doctor gasped, “Jinhyuk sunbaenim.”

It took him a while to recognize her, “Ha Ni? Wow! You are a real doctor now? Daebak,” he smiled at the blushing doctor. Later did he notice the tall guy a feet behind her, looking daggers at him.

“Ne, I made it. I thought you will really be a great surgeon as what you told me, but looks like you did not,” she replied.

“Well at least you made it,” he smiled, ruffling her hair.

 

“Jagiya, who is he?” the guy finally spoke.

“Omo, uhm, “ she pointed over Jinhyuk, “Jagiya, this is Jinhyuk oppa, my senior in highschool. Sunbaenim, this is Chanyeol, my boyfriend,” she blushed when Chanyeol placed his arms on her waist.

“Oh, congratulations. I guess I have to go ahead. I still have to check on my colleagues,” he replied and turns on Chanyeol, “Send my regards to Kris Wu,” then walked past them.

‘How did he learn that I am friends with Kris?’ he thought, his eyes following the guy.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Sooyoung curled up on the sofa while she watches the latest episode of Running Man but she can’t even smile from the funny show. The rain subsided as the sky gets dark.

Soojin noticed her pull the warm sweater over herself as she curls up even more. With worry, she moved to check on her, “Are you okay?” she asked, touching her cheeks only to gasp.

“Omo, you are burning with fever,” she cupped the younger’s face with that worried look. “Let me call Mom,” she added and left her to call on their mother.

 

“Don’t let her take that medicine. I will take her to the hospital,” their mother said when she got near the burning Sooyoung.

“But let her drink this first,” Soojin insisted.

“Soojin, trust me, okay?” their mother smiled as she asks their father to help her and drive them to the hospital, leaving a worried Soojin.

 

Once on the hospital, Mrs. Choi looked for Dr. Ha Ni immediately. Her husband helped Sooyoung on the doctor’s clinic as Dr. Ha Ni followss in there with Mrs. Choi.

“What’s wrong?” she asked as she feels Sooyoung’s forehead.

“She’s burning with fever, but I don’t think she can take medicines right away. She looks like she is in a delicate situation,” Mrs. Choi replied.

Dr. Ha Ni looked at her then back to Sooyoung. “Can you help yourself so you can take the pregnancy test?” she asked Sooyoung who gave a weak nod.

 

After ten minutes, Dr. Ha Ni smiled upon seeing the result.

“She is really pregnant,” she tried to feel Sooyoung’s stomach, “When was your LMP?”

“I think two months ago, I am not just sure,” Sooyoung replied weakly.

“Do you experience any morning sickness, getting dizzy, something like that?” Dr. Ha Ni asked.

“Yeojin mentioned something about that when they are in China and her crazy craving over kimbap,” Mrs. Choi replied.

“I will just prescribe her some safe medicines. Please don’t stress her much, and make sure she gets enough rest because she looks tired. Her cravings might last for a while, you just have to bear with it,” she smiled at the old couple. “Bring her back after a month,” she added.

 

Once the check up is gone, Sooyoung and her parents were shocked to see the ten boys with Soojin’s employees and Sooyoung’s two cousins by the waiting area.

Jinri and Minki ran up to hug her, the former crying her heart out, “Unnie!”

After that gesture, she was the hugged by the ten boys before the seven younger ones.

“Why is everyone in here?” she asked as they all moved outside.

“Well, Dr. Ha Ni messaged me that you are rushed in here so we came as fast as we can,” Chanyeol replied.

 

A warm smile appeared on her lips, “I’m sorry guys I only appeared just today,” she apologized.

Everyone laughed at her, “Noona, it is okay. What matter the most is you are back for good. Why are you here by the way?” Chen asked.

“I had to do a check up for my fever,” she calmly replied.

“When will you return back to the mansion?” Kai asked.

“I don’t know yet. For now, I will be at our house,” she replied.

 

After the short catching up, they all parted, Minki and Jinri joined them back to their house since they insisted on staying at their place for the night as a compensation for leaving them without any permission.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

“Hyung, it was just a mild case of fever,” Baekhyun tapped Kris shoulder when they got home.

“No need to worry. Now all you have to do is to go and visit them tomorrow.” Chanyeol seconded.

“But I have to admit, she looks like she gained a few pounds,” Xiumin noted.

“Ne, and she looks glowing,” Luhan added.

“Lifestyle in Paris must have been suitable for her to gain a few pounds and glow like that,” Lay mused over as everyone settles down on the sofa.

 

Kris left the group and went upstairs straight to his room. Once seated on his bed, he pulled the drawers and pulled out the small velvet box and watched the ring inside it glimmer on the faintest touch of light. He reached for his phone only to see her face on his wallpaper. ‘I guess I really have to do it to have her back,’ he thought before lying on his back, playing with the ring on his finger.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Once they are home, they immediately made her rest, reminding her to sleep her weariness away since it will be bad for the baby.

“Baby, now you should be very careful okay? Everything you do might affect the baby you are carrying,” Mrs. Choi reminded Sooyoung as she leans on the sofa.

“She is pregnant? Omo! I will finally have a baby niece or a nephew then?” Soojin’s eyes twinkled.

“Ne, probably a moth pregnant or so. She has to be very careful of her every move. And if you want to eat something or need something just tell it okay?” he mother reminded her again.

“Umma, don’t worry. I will be careful and will take care of myself. You look like you are stressing yourself much over my condition,” Sooyoung chuckled.

“I am just scared and happy at the same time. I will really tell your grandparents about this tomorrow. I will bring along Jinhyuk so they get to meet him again,” Mrs. Choi smiled, kissing her forehead with such affection.

 

Sooyoung stayed by the living room for a while. Soojin decided to join her after tidying up the kitchen.

“Unnie, where’s your husband?” Sooyoung asked when Soojin handed her a warm mug of milk.

“He’s on a trip. He will be back tomorrow to join me in here in watching over you,” Soojin replied.

“You didn’t had a fight right?” she asked again, savoring the warmth of the milk from the mug.

Soojin chuckled, “Just because he is not here does not mean that we had a fight. Your brain is being biased again. Would you want to talk to him?”

Sooyoung gave a nod as Soojin dials the number. After a few exchange of words, Soojin handed her the phone.

 

 

“Youngie! I am so sorry I am not in there right now,” her sister’s husband immediately replied.

“Aniyo, its fine. Where are you?” Sooyoung asked.

“I am in Japan right now. I just had to send your sister there before I get in here. I will be back tomorrow, would you want anything?”

“Oppa, can you buy me two kimono for kids?” she pleads.

“Kimono for kids? You are not giving that as gift right?”

“Aniyo, I am just preparing it for my kids,” Sooyoung blushed.

“You are pregnant? Congratulations! Then I must buy it with the ones for male kids. Two for each will do right?”

“That’s too much already,” she looked at her older sister who smiled back instead.

“Nope, it’s fine with me. Count them as my early gift for your baby. Then Soojin must work hard to have one too,”

“Ne, she needs to work hard to give you more babies,” she chuckled which made her older sister frown at her.

“I am not pressuring her. It’s a fact that you got married earlier so I am not shocked to hear that you got pregnant earlier. Take care of yourself, don’t stress yourself much okay?”

“Ne, thank you. I will hand this back to Unnie,” then she handed back the phone to Soojin who reminded her husband a few words before she ends it.

 

“Unnie, I am scared,” she started, leaning on Soojin.

“Scared of what?” Soojin asked.

“That he might not forgive me. I am scared what I will do if he comes in here,” she replied.

“You don’t have to be scared. You just have to be yourself, follow what your heart tells you,” Soojin smiled.

Sooyoung just gave a sigh, thinking about what she would do in case he comes in there.