Chapter Fifteen

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

Kris had just finished wiping the table and proceeds to join her on the living room when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” he called over since he is near the door. When he opened the door, he was greeted by eleven faces, all grinning at him.

“Oppa, is that them?” she asked, peeking over the door. Kris sighed and opened the door widely. Upfront stood Kyungsoo, showing her the iPad he asked him to bring.

“Waah~ Kyungie!” she practically ran and pulled the big eyed lad inside.

“Noona,” Sehun called her attention, holding up an order of kimbap.

“Sehunnie!” she exclaimed and pulled the maknae as well, leaving the others. The maknae smiled devilishly on to his hyungs as Sooyoung led the two inside, talking about something.

 

“Are we allowed to get inside?” Suho asked.

“Well, unless you want to stay outside. Anyways, the hallway is spacious enough for the nine of you,” Kris replied and left the door open as he proceeds to get inside.

The others followed inside; the last one closed the door. It was good to see that Sooyoung tidied up the place when she woke up or else the boys will see evidences of what happened last night.

 

Sooyoung led the two on the balcony as the nine stayed with Kris on the receiving area.

“So how did it go?” Xiumin asked when they had settled down.

“Yeah, how did it go?” Suho seconded.

“Guys, you are probably aware of the word privacy right?” he eyed the two, but the others were persistent.

“Oh please. The maknae is already there so it’s alright to spill a few details,” Kai added.

Kris groaned when the others gave him a sly look.

“I won’t spill anything. What happened between us last night is just for us,” he chuckled, but then he stopped and went dazed for a moment, recollecting what happened last night.

 

“Woah! Look at this guy blushing,” Lay teased as the others erupted into loud guffaws.

No matter how he tries, the faint blush persists on to appear on his face.

“Hyung, you look so gay when you blush,” Kai laughed.

He just rolled his eyes, “Fine, I’ll spill some details, but not all,” he gave in and started to give them subtle ones. Since he is already firm on his decision, the boys settled on letting their mind imagine just how they did it.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

It was around lunch when the boys decided to leave and order some food. Kris already understood what they meant when they all left, together with the protesting maknae. When they are gone, Sooyoung joined him on the couch, holding her iPad, her left earphone plugged on her ear.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Checking out some photos,” she replied.

He moved and pulled her to let her lean on his chest. He picked up the spare earphone and plugged it on his ear as she adjusts herself on his lap. She stretched her legs on the sofa.

She then started scrolling on the pictures.

 

“When was that?” Kris asked when they came across a selfie of hers wearing a blue shirt with a red beanie hat.

“I was with my sister on our way to Grandma. I got bored waiting because she drives so slowly so I took some pictures,” she replied.

“How about that one?” he pointed on to the other one.

“I was at the mall with my friends, we came across this large mirror so I thought of taking a picture,” she answered.

And the questions rolled on as they came across more pictures of hers. The last one was their wedding picture.

“You had a copy of that? How come?” he asked.

“Unnie gave this to me through my e-mail. I thought you would not be interested so I didn’t bother on giving you,” she looked up at him.

He frowned, “You didn’t even bother to ask me if I would like to have one or not.”

“I’ll send you one on your mail so don’t put up that frown because it gives me the creeps,” she chuckled.

 

He looked down at her and bent to peck on her lips earning a pinch on his arm.

“Ouch! What was that for?” he rubbed his arm.

“For not asking permission,” she pouted.

“Do I even need to ask for a kiss? Were married,” he reasoned.

She punched her lightly on the chest, “It doesn’t matter. You still need to ask permission.”

With a grin, he pulled her up and sealed with a deep kiss which she responds to. He pulled her up to hold her close as she ran a hand on his soft blonde hair.

 

“YAH! What do you think are you two doing?” Xiumin yelled by the door.

Both parted as Sooyoung buries her blushing face on to his chest. Kris smiled, pulling her close, before he turned his head to look at the boys pour inside.

They all squatted on the floor near the sofa and laid the ordered food on the floor.

 

As they are eating, it was Kris’ turn to lean on her as she adjusts herself to lean on the hands of the chair.

“Hyung, I’m so sure you initiated that kiss before, so quit acting sweet and all so Noona can eat properly,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes over Kris.

“I’m fine, I can still manage,” Sooyoung smiled.

“Noona, as much as you love Hyung,” Sooyoung blushed on the statement, “Don’t spoil him much or he might not recover from it,” Chanyeol looked at Sooyoung.

“Wae?” she looked at Chanyeol.

“Kris is a businessman so he is open to business trips outside the country. Sometimes, it goes as long as five months so when you pamper and spoil him much, he might not be able to think straight when he happened to be in a trip,” Luhan explained.

 

“What nonsense are you guys talking about?” he looked at them.

“What? That’s right anyways. Remember when you got used on hearing Kyungsoo singing before you sleep that you got a hard time when you got on a business trip in Japan? You even had to call him every night just to hear him sing. That’s when we thought you are gay,” Chen recounts as the other laughs along with him.

“Jinja? He really did that?” Sooyoung looked at them before laughing out loud with the boys.

 

“Ew Kris, I never thought you can be like that,” Sooyoung pushed him away a playful smile plastered on her face.

“Believe whatever you want to believe,” he rolled his eyes on her.

“So Noona, once he gets used on having you around, trust me, you will get irritated on his constant bugging,” Kyungsoo smiled.

“He would go out on his hotel room and cry ‘Sooyoung~’” Baekhyun laughed.

The rest , making him blush.

 

“Noona, when will you graduate?” Tao asked after a while.

“Two weeks from now. Mom said we will celebrate it along with her birthday, so it’s two celebrations,” she replied. Her phone suddenly rang.

“Nam Joon-na, wae?” she replied. Even before he could ask her she ran to get to the door. When she opened it, there goes her seven dongsaengs.

She immediately enveloped them in a hug, “Waaah~ I missed you!” she exclaimed drawing attention from inside.

“Jagiya, who’s that?” Kris asked followed by the boys teasing.

“It’s the boys at the café,” she replied, and ushered them inside. The boys got shy when they saw the eleven boys seated on the floor near the sofa.

“Come inside, don’t be shy,” Suho gestured them to get inside.

 

They followed Sooyoung as the eleven males adjusted so the seven of them can join the circle. Sooyoung pulled Jung Kook with her on the sofa so they can fit in. She did the honor of introducing them to the boys while introducing the eleven as well. V smiled and pointed on to them, “Noona, Jungkook looks like your eldest son.”

The males laughed and teased the maknae who blushed.

“Are you fine about having nineteen boys around you?” Kris whispered when the others got engaged on a conversation.

“Of course. Don’t get me wrong but I feel more secure,” she smiled and leaned on him.

“So how does eighteen kids sound to you?” he teased.

“YAH!” she exclaimed and punched him repeatedly in the arm as he cringe from her hits.

 

It was around seven when all of them left the hotel room. It was a total mess when the couple finally locked the door.

“Looks like it will take us hours to finish cleaning up,” she sighed and moved to pick up garbage as he follows her. It was around nine when they finished. Sooyoung let him wash up first as she did the used dishes. When he was done, she proceeds on freshening up.

 

When she was done, Kris is leaning by the bathroom door, an evil grin on his face.

“What?” she asked, pulling her wet hair on one side.

“I’ll give you five minutes to dry your hair,” then went to the kitchen, opposite the bathroom.

Sooyoung frowned and grabbed the hair dryer and went back to dry her hair on the bathroom.

 

After almost ten minutes, she went outside, raking her dry hair with her fingers. Kris is then leaning near the bathroom doorway.

“Sooyoung,” he whispered, moving closer to her as she closes the bathroom door.

“Ne?” she asked, completely oblivious of his intentions.

With a grin, he lifted her off the ground letting a yelp escape her lips and dropped her on the bed.

He crawled on top of her, “Kris, what the hell is wrong with you?” she exclaimed.

“Round two,” then silenced her with a kiss.