Chapter Sixty Two

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

minutes, the attending physician stepped out.

“Who is the family?” he asked.

“I am his wife,” Sooyoung immediately stepped forward.

“It’s nothing serious. He fainted because his system gave way already. He is overstressed and looks like he lost a few pounds. Above all, he will be fine in a few days. He just need to rest, you can have him on a private room already,” the doctor smiled and patted her shoulder as she lets out a sigh of relief.

 

“Have her change her clothes. I will stay in here so I will know where he will be moved,” Soojin’s husband smiled at Soojin.

“Ne, I’ll go make a quick call on mother. We’ll go ahead,” she smiled at the trembling Sooyoung.

“Come on now, it will be bad for you once the clothes get dried on you,” she added as her younger sister smiled.

“Unnie, I’ll wait for him to be moved, I can still manage,” she replied.

“No, you will go home so you can change. My husband will stay in here so no need to worry. It will be bad for the baby if you get sick from the rain,” she insisted into which Sooyoung gave in.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Sooyoung and Soojin were back after half an hour. They went directly into the private room into which Kris was moved. Soojin and her husband left them after they got in there to pick up some food. It was after a while when the boys arrive in group, all worried. They stopped short on the door when they saw Sooyoung seated beside the bed, watching over her sleeping husband while holding his hand.

 

She smiled when she saw them, “Come in.” They filed inside in silence.

“Where’s Kai and Sehun?” she asked.

“They are still in school. They will arrive shortly after their last period,” Suho replied.

“How was he?” Kyungsoo asked.

“He over exerted himself that his system shuts down. He needs much rest to recover,” Sooyoung replied looking over the sleeping Kris.

“We always warn him to not to take things seriously but he would not listen,” Baekhyun added, sitting on the bed.

“He even lost some weight,” Sooyoung added, getting teary eyed again.

“I will stay for the night,” Lay volunteered.

“Are you fine with that?” Sooyoung asked.

“Ne, I have no more job offers so I am all yours,” he smiled.

 

After the silence, the door opened with Sooyoung’s parents.

“How was he? Is it something dangerous?” Mrs. Choi asked after acknowledging the boys.

“It’s nothing serious. Overstressed,” Baekhyun replied.

“Soojin said you got under the rain? Have you changed already? You should not get sick again. That will be bad for you and the baby,” her mother moved to check her daughter.

Sooyoung can only sigh when all the boys looked at her acquiring Kyungsoo’s eyes.

 

“Noona, you are pregnant?” Chanyeol asked.

She gave a bashful smile, her cheeks blushing as she nods.

They cheered but were cut short by her. “He might wake up,” she hushed them as they apologized simultaneously.

 

They stayed there till the two maknaes arrived. It was around nine when everyone left, including Soojin and her husband. Namjoon called them and said they will drop by tomorrow to bring them breakfast. Lay went out to buy some drinks leaving Sooyoung on her own with Kris.

 

She watched the steady breathing of her husband as she housed his large palms on hers, whispering silent prayers. He really did lost some weight and faint traces of dark circles under his eyes made her teary eyed. She ran her finger on his jaw line as flashes of their moment’s together flash on her mind. But the thought that he worked up to hard while she plays hide and seek made her feel so guilty that she can’t help but sob.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

The next two days, her friends, the boys and the seven lads all came to visit them alternately. The seven ladies with Heechul were very happy and glad to know that she is already pregnant. Jessica was teased since she is not yet pregnant. The seven boys who drop by lunch again were very jolly while they share lunch with Sooyoung on the cafeteria. Lay stayed behind to allow her breath some air.

 

That night, she talked with Lay about things.

“Lay, are you going out with Hyoyeon?” she asked.

“We went out once, but I never thought it will be the last,” he gave a sad smile.

“Wae? Oh, yeah. That woman is not even around awhile ago. I can’t even reach her,” she mused.

“It will take probably years before I get to see her again,” he whispered which she failed to hear.

 

----------------

 

By around two in the morning, Kris opened his eyes; feeling parched all of the sudden. He felt the IV fluid attached to him as the scent of the hospital seeped on his nose. ‘Yeah, I think I fainted after we reconcile,’ he thought. He looked at his bedside and saw her sleeping, cushioning her head on her folded arms. A warm smile draws into his lips as he pushed some hair that fell over her face.

 

She stirred from the gesture and immediately pulled herself up when she saw that he is awake.

“Oppa, are you okay now? Does it hurt anywhere? Do you want me to call the doctor?” she asked, getting worried.

“Aniyo, I’m fine. Just a little parched,” he smiled as she reaches for the pitcher of water pouring some on a glass before he hand it to him.

 

“Why is Lay in here?” he asked after drinking.

“He claims to be not so busy so he volunteered to stay for the whole duration of your stay in here,” she smiled.

“Then you should have stayed at home,” he smiled.

“Aniyo, I will never be able to sleep anyways knowing that you are here,” she smiled back, holding his hand.

“You lost some weight and you acquired some dark circles like Tao,” she pouted.

“Do I look bad?” he asked.

“Ne, you look like you haven’t slept for a thousand years and haven’t eaten for years too,” she replied.

“Then perhaps missing you is really bad for me. So how about never leave my side?” he grinned.

“I will never do that again. I was being childish and inconsiderate. I should have stayed despite all those. It only showed that I don’t trust you that much. Mianhe oppa,” she pouted, teary eyed.

He reached to wipe off the tears that threaten to fall, “I should be the one saying sorry.”

She moved holding on to his arm, drawing soothing circles much to his comfort that soon both of them fell asleep.

 

The next day, he was already checked and approved to be discharge. She wants him to stay for another day but he was so stubborn so he was discharged that very afternoon. They went directly to the mansion. Her parents told her that they will drop by the next day to give her the other belongings she left.  That very night, she tends to him, even fed him like he was really that weak to eat. Kris just savored the treatment; enjoying the pampering he receives from his wife.

 

“Youngie, you really have a brother?” he asked once they are already in bed. She stayed beside him that night.

“Aniyo, I don’t have any brother,” she replied.

“Then who is that guy?”

“Jinhyuk Oppa is my Uncle’s only son. He was orphaned at the age of ten so Appa took him with us. He basically grew up with us. He got separated on us when he passed on a scholarship in Paris. I was fifteen when he left so he was away for ten years,” she narrated.

“I really thought that you have a brother,” he sighed.

“Wae? Are you afraid?” she grinned up at him.

“Aniyo, it’s just that it will be twice the effort since he will be watching over my every move. But then, like you said he is a brother to you so I must treat him like one too, right?” he pulled her closer.

 

“Youngie,” he whispered.

“Ne?” she whispered back.

He took something from his pocket and parted to hold her right hand, “Let’s walk on the same aisle, do the same vow and seal it with a ring,” he looked into her eyes, “Marry me again,” he added.

She bit her lower lip to stop the smile but it persisted, “I will marry you again, wherever you want.”

He slipped the same ring he gave her on their first anniversary and kissed her tenderly on the lips before he pulled her closely.

 

“Oppa how does the name Kyle appeals to you?” she asked, loving the sound of his heartbeat in her ears.

“Kai?” he replied, looking down at her.

“Aniyo, Kyle, K-Y-L-E,” she spelled out the word.

“Wae? Are you going to do movies now and you are to take a male role that you need a name?”

Sooyoung sighed, “How about Summer?”

“Summer? Are you planning on having your own English name too?”

Sooyoung gave another sigh, “As expected from my Chinese husband who can’t read between the lines.”

“What? You are asking me about names so what is the reason why?” he blinked, confused.

 

“Oppa, you will be an Appa in nine months from now,” she looked at him, waiting for his reaction.

“You are not really what I am thinking right?” he asked, his eyes widening.

“If you are thinking that I am pregnant then yes, I am,” she rolled her eyes.

He was literally speechless, unable to respond for minutes like she had told her that he had grown two heads.

When it finally sinks in, he let out a chuckle, pulling her for a long kiss.

“I really can’t believe it,” he smiled, showering her again with kisses till she is already laughing, stopping him.

“Yah, you are getting weird already,” she pushed him, still laughing.

“You don’t know how happy I am to know that,” he grinned pulling her for a hug.

“I love you Sooyoung,” he whispered as she snuggles close to him.

“I love you too, Kris,” she whispered back, closing her eyes.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*

 

If you think this is enough for you then I really thank you with every fiber of my whole being for reaching this far. I will always thank you every chance I get. It’s an accomplishment for me to finish this. Without you guys, I will not make it so we share the accomplishment I made.  I love all of you! Thank you very much!

 

For those who had been crying for babies, well I will be posting a few more special chapters about their life with their baby. Oh, and there are surprises too. If you had been crying for Sookris baby then I hope you can wait for a little while. Love you all lovies! Mwahugs! XOXO ^^

 

Forever thankful,

The Author