Chapter Eleven

Perfectly Imperfect Mr. and Mrs. Wu

 

Finally! I am here to give eight chapters fopr updates! these were sopposed to be posted earlier but these finals won't let me go. So here it is! I hope you enjoy!

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Sooyoung stood by the pool after a few rounds on it. It felt refreshing to wind out some muscles by swimming. Her finals are fast approaching but she can’t just stay in her room and get too attached on those papers and books or she might get crazy in no time.

“You decided to get a swim without inviting me?”

She turned her head to see her husband standing near the table, handing her the towel.

“I’ll stay a few minutes on the water, I’ll need the towel later,” she smiled.

 

The way the water trickle down her body made her look so y from the way the setting sun shines on her. Her black one piece swimsuit clung perfectly on her body, accentuating the curves on its proper places.

“Won’t you catch any cold in there?” he asked, still standing there, silently admiring his wife.

“Not unless I stayed here more than expected,” she pulled her wet hair on one side, exposing her left shoulder.

‘Damn! Is she provoking me?’ he thought trying to tear away his eyes on her body but to no avail.

 

“Where are the boys?” she asked, moving past him to get on the head of the pool.

“I thought you should know since you had been in here all day,” he folded his arms.

“I may be in here all day, but I am stuck on my room to review for my finals,” she looked at him before diving into the water.

 

He watched her dive deeper as her slim figure moves smoothly on the clear water. When she immerged, it gave him a hard time to control himself.

‘This girl really turns me on,’ he thought, turning around before he can’t control himself.

“Where are you going?” she asked, moving to get the towel.

Without turning around, “I’ll be off to my room,” he said and walked inside the open door.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

“Hyung, it has been a month since you and Noona got married. Have you had your first night?” Chanyeol asked while they are lounging again on the VIP box.

“The hell with that night!” Kris hissed taking in the scotch in one gulp.

Chanyeol chuckled, “Hey, easy there! Noona might not be ready. Looks like it will be her first time if that thing happens.”

Kris rolled his eyes,” I am a man and I have needs,” he growled.

“Then the dance floor is packed with ladies who will be eager to be with you for the night,” Chanyeol leaned on his chair.

 

Taking that as an invitation, Kris stood up and left the box. Baekhyun noticed him.

“Where is he going?” he asked Chanyeol.

“Looking for someone to satisfy his needs,” the taller one casually replied earning a smack on the short one.

“Someone? How stupid can you get? Do you think he will bring whoever in a hotel? Just how many girls has he brought at home huh?” Baekhyun placed his hands on his waist, as if giving a lecture on the taller one.

All of the boys turned to look at the two.

“What’s wrong?” Suho asked.

“Can you believe Chanyeol suggesting Hyung to find a girl to satisfy whatever needs he has?”

 

“What’s wrong with that? A guy has his needs too, besides, I think Noona would not give in herself anytime sooner,” Lay gave Baekhyun a questioning look.

“I know you would all choose his side, but think of how many girls did Hyung brought in a hotel for a night job?” he asked the boys.

All of them exchanged looks as they shook their head.

“Now, do you see my point?” Baekhyun asked again.

All of them shook their head.

“NOONA IS AT HOME AND WILL SEE HIM BRINGING HOME WHATEVER HE WOULD PICK FOR THE NIGHT!” he bellowed making all of them gasp.

Everyone took turns in going out to stop Kris but looks like they are already too late.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Xiumin stayed with Sooyoung that night since he lost on their game and the punishment will be being her bodyguard till all of them arrive. Turns out that it’s quite good to be left with her.

All throughout the time, she stayed with him on the living room as they watch Running Man. When they are done, Sooyoung entertained him by telling him all of her embarrassing moments, sending both of them into loud laughter. It was around ten when Sooyoung offered to make some drinks.

“I’ll make some chocolate milk drink, would you want some?” she stood up.

“Sure! That might calm me down from those tales of yours,” Xiumin smiled as she moves to get to the kitchen.

As he waits for her, he grabbed the remote and flips on the channels to find something to entertain him.

 

After a few moments, the doorbell rings. Xiumin whistles as he stood to open it. He was shocked to see a tipsy Kris with a girl. He already knows why would Kris do that and tries to stop the tall one, but Kris just went past him; he even earned a glare from the clingy girl as they went inside to get to his room.

 

Xiumin followed them to see is Kris’ wife sees them but look likes it’s too late. Sooyoung stood a few feet away, holding a tray with two mugs as she watch with wide eyes her husband move upstairs with a girl. Xiumin noticed the tremble in her hands that he had to rescue the tray before it slips off her hand. “Sooyoung, I think you should go to bed now,” he placed the tray on the nearby side table as he assists Sooyoung up on her room. The girl trembled visibly, large tears spilling from her eyes somehow saddening Xiumin.

 

“Don’t worry; I will talk to him tomorrow. For the mean time, try to erase what you saw right now. It might affect your upcoming finals,” Xiumin lets her sit on her bed before he went out and slowly closed the doors.

 

Sooyoung stayed still with tears falling down her eyes as what she saw replays in her mind. Somehow it gripped her heart, making it hard for her to breath. All of the sudden, her door bursts open as the ten boys who came from the club poured in.

“NOONA!” they exclaimed and halt when they saw her still, crying figure sitting on the bed.

“Looks like we are already late,” Baekhyun sighed as they stayed where they are, unsure of what to do next.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Somehow, she was able to attend to their finals in one piece. The results turns out to be good thus confirming her as an honor student with an outstanding award she would bring home on the day of her graduation. When she got home, the boys are all in the living room, anticipating her news.

 

“Noona, how was it? Do you get a medal or a trophy or a certificate or what?” Sehun excitedly approached her the moment she stepped inside the house.

“Sehunnie,” she pouted and sniffed drawing fear on the young lad.

“Omo! You failed? Hyung should be punished!” Sehun shook his head.

Sooyoung let out a mirthful laugh, “Do that and I would not allow you to come up with me on stage to receive my award.”

All of them looked at her with surprise, “What was that suppose to mean?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I got an award,” she pretends to think, “Outstanding?” then spared the boys a look who in turn broke into cheers as they squished her in a group hug.

 

“Because of that, I will treat you all today! We will go to my Unnie’s café house and you are free to have what you want, then we will have dinner on a restaurant of your choice,” she exclaimed when they let her go before they erupted into another loud cheer.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

The boys had fun while having a break with her on Soojin’s café house. Later around seven, they left the cafe house and went into a nearby restaurant which majority of the boys suggested. It took almost all her savings just to satisfy all the boys, but she didn’t regret it. She broke good news on them while they are eating.

“Guys, I have some more news to tell you,” she moved to get their attention. All of them turned to look at her.

“Before we graduate, the school helped us get into screenings on a job of our choice and guess what, I got a job,” she grinned.

“Jinjja? Woah! Noona is so cool!” Tao exclaimed as the others followed.

“So when do you get to start?” Luhan asked.

“They haven’t informed me yet, but maybe a few weeks or a month after I graduate,” she replied.

“What job did you got?” Lay asked.

“I got to be a model,” she smiled sheepishly.

The boys made an ‘O’ sound and cheered right after as their third round of orders came. The boys are not anymore surprised to see her have a few more plates to fill since all of them are aware of her bottomless stomach.

 

It was around eleven in the evening when they got home, all tired and drained from much eating and strolling around the city. All of them start to get to their rooms as Sooyoung moved to check on Kris since he was not with them.

“Noona, I think you should just take some rest, Hyung is old enough to take care of himself,” Kai smiled at her as he turns the knob of his room.

“I just want to check on him before I go to sleep,” she smiled back and turns the knob of her husband’s bedroom door which was miraculously unlocked. Having the feeling of assuring her safety back to her room, Kai stayed by his door to look at her.

 

When she opened the door, she froze on spot. Kai looked at her in surprise from the sudden change in her expression. He saw her hand fall on her side as she stood rooted on the spot. The large tears from her eyes glistened from the light within making him move to check on whatever she saw.

 

Just as he guessed, Kris is already in bed, with another girl beside him. From the way the sheets looks like, they must have had a rough round.

“Noona, let’s get you to your room,” he slowly guided her back to her room. On the way, they met Chen who took a drink downstairs.

“What happened?” he asked as Kai slowly led her back to her room. Once assured that she will be fine, he closed the door and went over to Kris’ room.

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

“What do you think are you doing?” Kris got awaken when he heard the girl’s scream. He saw Kai pull the girl and stuff her clothes in her arms, despite the fact that she is stark .

“Get out before I drag you down the hallway,” Kai hissed at the lady who looked at Kris helplessly.

“Kai, what the are you doing?” he bellowed after pulling himself up.

 

His loud voice caused the others pour inside the room. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun all moved to cover Sehun’s eyes when they saw the lady. It was Lay who moved to wrap her in a towel and pointed her the way to the bathroom. Then they focused their attention on Kris and Kai.

 

“Who are you to meddle in my affairs?” Kris stood up from the bed, good thing he still has his pants.

“Don’t you have any decency? You very well know that you have a wife, that you are ing married and you have the guts to bring home any girls inside this house?” Kai answered back, forgetting the fact that Kris is way older.

“It’s my house and I can do anything with it,” Kris seethed, his eyes getting red from suppressed anger.

Luhan moved forward to pull Kai, “Kai, let it go,” he whispered, trying to back him off. The words that came from Kai’s mouth made Chen and Lay to cover Sehun’s ears.

“Let it go? I would let it go if he doesn’t have a wife! I WOULD NOT EVEN CARE IF HE WOULD TEN GIRLS IN ONE NIGHT! BUT DAMN IT! DON’T YOU FEEL ANY GUILT THAT WHILE YOU ARE ING YOUR BRAINS OUT IN THIS ROOM, YOUR WIFE CRIES ON THE OTHER ROOM?” he bellowed, not anymore able to control his anger.

Kris’ fist came in contact with Kai’s face, sending the younger one on the floor.

 

That’s when Sooyoung came inside to stop them. She stood in the middle of them, screaming, “DAMN! WON’T YOU STOP THIS NONSENSE????”

Her chest heaved from anger as the boys looked at her. The girl from the bathroom sneaked her way out.

“Get out now Sooyoung. You are in no position to meddle in here,” Kris glared on her.

“In no position? Like I am in no position to meddle in your different affairs?” she looked up at him, her eyes burning with fury.

“Yes! I married you for you to fulfill your duty on me as my wife, but what do you do? YOU STAYED UP LOCKED ON YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR BOOKS!” he glared back, his voice rising.

“Then who made me have a separate room? IT WAS YOUR DAMN DECISIONS SO DON’T GO AROUND IN HERE LECTURING ME ABOUT BEING IN A SEPARATE ROOM!” she yelled back with the same notch of his voice.

The next statement he let go made her speechless.

“I have needs, you should know that and if you can’t give it to me, where would you think I would get it?” he whispered lowly and dangerously.

 

Hot tears cascaded down her face as she fiercely wipes it off.

“FINE! WHOEVER YOU WANT TILL YOU SATISFY WHATEVER NEEDS YOU HAVE! I DON’T CARE IF YOU ACQUIRE A DEADLY DISEASE!” she moved closer to hiss on him, “About me? It’s just a matter of teasing a girl the proper way, IDIOT!” then she turned around and left the room. Some of the boys followed her as Suho, Xiumin and Luhan stayed with him.

 

“Kris, that’s not the way to deal with your wife,” Suho moved to give him a shirt.

“The how would I deal with her? Cry my heart out so that she can forgive me? Force her to have with me? Just how would I ing deal with her?” he sat on his bed and gripped his hair in frustration.