Park Family

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Park Family .

Normal POV

Without wasting any time they quickly went to the Park residence to save Bang Shin.

Donghae parked the car a few blocks away from her apartment to avoid being caught.

I can’t believe this is happening. It’s ridiculous. Dara cried in her mind. Seriously, out of all days… Why now… Right when I’m with him?

“You can’t go inside, my mom will be manic if she sees you. Stay here in the car, I’ll just go back and bring it to you”

“Wouldn’t that tire you? I’ll just come with you and stay outside. If you get him, just hand it to me by the door”

“No it’s okay it’s just two blocks away”

“What if they follow you out and sees me?”

Dara thought about it well. Knowing Durami, he has a point. They both got off the car and headed to the apartment building, all cautious and quiet.

Her apartment’s just on the third floor, by the far end of the hallway, a few doors close to the emergency stairs.  

“Stay here. If someone comes, go hide.”

“Yes maam”

Donghae stayed outside the door while she comes in to get Bang Shin. Aside from his thoughtfulness and sincerity to not tire her, he also just wanted to see how her apartment building looks like.

So this is her living environment. As expected of her. Classy.

He then sighs in regret. Just because of one cat, his plans were ruined. Though the movie and arcade was fun, he was really looking forward to having late lunch with her and skating.

He knows today is a rare day, the chance of a date will never come again.

He leaned his shoulders back onto the wall and plugged in some earphones to listen to music while waiting.

Minutes passed. While jamming loudly to a GD’s ThatXX song, he didn’t notice a tall slim guy get out of the elevator, walking down the hallway with bags of groceries on his hands, heading to his direction.

“♪ They say love is blind, oh baby you're so blind ♫…”

“Hyung?”

 

“Sandara… How could you add another cat in the house? One is good. Two is okay. Three is enough, Four is too much!!!” Dara‘s mom said.

“You should get married and have children than collecting cats, unnie” Durami says, brushing her fingers on Bang Bang.

“Bang Sh---- Bang bang isn’t mine. It’s a friend’s, so please hand him over so I can return him”

“Why are you in a hurry?” Durami moves Bang Shin away.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were already coming, you could have at least texted me on the way”

“You know it’s either today or tomorrow. What’s the difference, it’s not like it’s a surprise”

Well it did come off as that.

“I’m back” A call came from the front door, the voice belongs to Cheondung.

“Sanghyun did you find the one I was telling you about?” Their mom asked while clearing up the kitchen.

“Yeah, not only that, I also found ‘him’ outside the door”

Dara turned around and Donghae was standing next to Cheondung, mouthing the words. I’m sorry, I didn’t see him.

She bites her lip, anxious built up inside her as she imagines on what might happen next. She faced back to Durami and her mom, it’s clear in their faces the questions and their surprise.

“Annyeong haseyo…” He greeted nervously.

“W…Welcome!” her mom exclaimed, breaking free from the shock. She then turn her gaze on Dara. “I didn’t expect you’ll come. Please come in”

Ho…crap.

****

Dara’s POV

“Oppa. Here”

Duramiiii…

“Hyung. Here”

Sanghyuuuun….

Why does it have to turn to this? TT TT

“Donghae, here. Try this. This is my specialty”

“Maaaa…” I cried but she ignored. “Stop it. He has too much on his plate already”

I pulled out the bowl from mom’s hand and placed it on the other side of the table. But she takes another dish and keeps on giving him some.

Aish… seriously…

I still can’t believe this is truly happening…  This is impossible…  This doesn’t happen in real life…

I rubbed my hand down my face in frustration.

“What’s wrong, noona?” Sang hyun grinned.

I glared at him. “What are you even doing here?”

“When I heard mom and Durami coming, of course I had to visit. Mom also asked me to buy some grocery”

“Sandara didn’t tell me you were coming, I should have cooked something special”

“Don’t worry, Mrs. Park. Everything is delicious”

“Really? Ayoooo~ I’m so happy!~”

What the---

All of us siblings had the same sour reaction. Sanghyun even had a hard time swallowing the soup in his mouth.

Mom has transformed into a fangirl.

But I know why mom is acting like that. Mom likes him even from the start, she finds him charming and she has watched his dramas. Yes she is a total fan. Plus add the fact he saved my life, she tota

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter