Menboong

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Menboong. 

Normal POV

There’s no sound of heels tapping made on the concrete floor, but the chiming sound of CL’s arm silver bracelets rings in each step she takes. She walks back and forth in front of a lined up possible suspects and glares murderously at them 12 (excluding the manager).

“I’ll ask you one more time, where the hell is the van?” she asked in much displease and fury. Earlier she was in worry of the two being kidnapped, but realizing who she’s with now tells that the mastermind was infact in this group as well. “Answer me!”

Her eyes then turned to the one who has the most probability to be that person.

“Hey don’t look at me, I didn’t leave your side since the day started” Heechul says and raised his hands in surrender.

“Maybe the two went back to the resort so Donghae would be able to rest” Leeteuk pointed out, likely innocent of what’s going on.

“Without telling me? No… Dara would atleast inform me”

“Maybe it’s Dara noona’s plan” Yesung commented with his tongue rolling and trying to remove any food that’s stuck in his teeth.

CL’s gaze turned blankly on the floor as she thinks about it. What if this really is those two’s plan, to be alone and spend time together without any restrictions?

With everyone quiet, the manager steps in.

“We’ll never get anything from these guys, CL-ssi. All we can do is call the resort and ask them to call the van” he says, bringing out his phone from his pockets. His grip was holding it loosely while he enters on the keys.

All of a sudden a hand takes the manager’s phone and throws it away.

To the distance.

He only intended to bring it somewhere far but it happened to land on the last place he plans it to be – the pond. Everyone froze and the manager’s knuckles tightened.

Eunhyuk was greatly horrified. He takes his steps back to the line cautiously but the manager was quick enough to extend his arm out and pinch his ears hardly, causing him to whine loudly in pain.

“Here’s our suspect, no doubt” the hyung says with his teeth gritting. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were the kind ones who rushed to retrieve the phone. Goodness the pond is shallow and the water is clear, they easily got it after walking to the middle of it.

“Told you you should have switched to a iphone 6 or S5…” Kangin commented staring down the dead Note3, making their beloved hyung sigh in defeat. “What to do now? What phone would you use?”

“Give me your phone” the manager says, handing his palm open. Out of everyone it’s him who needs a phone so he can be contacted by SM anytime, however the guys aren’t willing to hand over their phones for their personal needs. They need it to take tons of pictures, and to play games.

And while the others bicker over it. The interrogation continued on one side.

“Ya. Where oppa, where did the van go? Huh? Was this your plan?” CL fearlessly asked her sunbae, placing him to the hot seat. Although she feels wrong to pull such attitude at him, she can’t help not to be furious, it’s her Dara that’s been taken away to who knows where afterall. “Did you plan this with Donghae oppa? Did he pretend to be feeling sick? Is that it?”

“A…Aniyo”

“Then with Dara unnie? Are you guys really seeking trouble?”

“Aniyo…”

“I had enough, I’m no longer tolerating this. I’m calling YG and tell this misbehavior”

With CL furious and mad like this, Bom sighs knowing that staying quiet won’t do them any good and that she has to confess now or else they’ll be flying back soon.

Bom steps up closer to CL, saving the poor Suju member’s life. And explained things to her.

Originally the plans were, they’ll sit next to each other on the van, they’ll give alone moments while visiting temples, pretend like their lovey dovey is unnoticeable, and the last plan will occur after their day tour, everyone will most likely be sleeping on the way home, then she would ask to stop over and eat. Knowing Dara she’ll no longer eat if she’s already asleep, the guys have told her that Donghae is the same.  But things happened earlier than expected; and how Donghae’s sudden sickness came right on time, making their plan work more feasible than the original.

“So where are they now?”

“Can’t tell you where” Bom says with Siwon and Eunhyuk behind her looking at CL in request of her understanding and patience.

“But don’t worry, Chaerin-aa. I promise you, they’re in a good place”

 

* * * *

Donghae’s POV

“Excuse me, sir…?  Maam…?”

I felt a hand tap my knees lightly asking me to wake up. I opened my heavy feeling eyes and had a little babo moment as I slowly recover, the driver smiled and bobbed his head seeing me up.

So I have fallen asleep huh? I thought. Seeing the van empty made me wonder where the others are at first, but they did say something about eating lunch right?

I then felt the bit of weight resting on my shoulder, and seeing who it was, a smile curved in my lips. I could guess she asked to stay behind and that she can just eat with me. How thoughtful of her really.

Carefully I moved my arm over her and pulled her for an embrace, her arm slids down across my body, holding on to my side, her head resting in between my chest and shoulder, one of her cheeks flat.

Imagine before I only watch her from afar, barely had the chance to have a conversation with her and now I find us in this state. Who would have thought right? Truly I am really thankful.

I know she's no longer asleep for I can't hear her quiet snoring anymore. Dara tilted her head up lightly to see me with her eyes creased upward. “Ah~wae is your heart beating so fast?”

What a question, really… I can only answer with a wide smile, and brush her hair back with my hand.

“Are you feeling okay now?” she asks again.

I nodded my head several times for I have really felt better now compare to earlier when I was under that heat. The sleep and aircon helped a lot, and to be with her like this comes as the best remedy as well.

“What’s taking them so long?” she asks and glances out the window. “Are they having a buffet or something?”

A few seconds later, she pulled her body back away from me and looks around. “Why? What’s wrong?” I asked seeing her face in both surprise and confusion.

“Where is this place?”

She asks. I was slightly confused of what she meant by it. Why? Aren’t we in the place where they’re having lunch? Are we then on the next location of the temple? Why didn’t the others wake us up? And why can’t we find a temple nearby? And instead we see this resort’s drop off?

We asked the driver where we are.

“In your resort, sir” he says.

Resort? We asked him more questions and tried to tell him that he brought us to the wrong place but he couldn’t understand us really well.

“Let’s just ask the front desk” I suggested.

We got off our van with us being cautious of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter