BFFs

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. BFFs .

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Oh men!”

“Oh men!”

“Oh men!”

“What is it!?” Yesung asked like he finally snapped from my countless oh-mens.

“Here read this…” he stood up from the couch and goes to the computer.

‘Idols from the news article might be Kim Jaejoong and Sandara Park’

Earlier today, 2NE1’s Sandara Park was spotted at Nonhyeon-gu. Then around after lunch she was spotted along Dosang-daero, Cheongdam-dong. The two places aren’t special if let alone, but together it creates speculations as JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong’s businesses are situated in both areas, Bum’s Story and Coffee Cojjee. Although there are no witnesses of Dara coming inside both premises, it was confirmed Jaejoong was staying at Coffee Cojjee the entire day.

Basing on the former article, the two idols seem to fit each lead. The two were once rumoured to be dating and could have been reunited through YG and CJesEnt association. No words are coming from both sides yet but what do you think? Could the dating idols be Dara and Jaejoong?

 

“Fans sure are fast, it’s only been a few days since the news broke out and now they have a lead?” Sungmin entered the room with snacks in his hands.

“Man… It’s over” I slouched on the chair and swings it left and right. “Fishy’s chance is over. I told him to step up.”

“It’s still just a rumor. It might be just a coincidence that she was going around Gangnam Gu”

“You think?” We all glanced at each other. Who are we kidding? There’s highly 85% chance that this is true.

“Still unacceptable. How about Hae?”

“Well he went out with Jihyun and got a basket of chocolates from Jessica, thousands of love letters from fans… I think he’ll be alrgiht” Shindong commented, sneaking a few chocolates from Jessica.

“Is he still out with Jihyun?”

“Nope. It seems he’s now at his home” They scanned through the cellphone trackers.

“If he’s at home, he’s probably reading this too now.” I pouted and felt sad for my bestfriend. “Poor Hae… Heartbroken in Valentine’s Day”

 

* * * *

Normal POV

“Awww!” Dara says as soon as she enters the door, she bent down on her knees and greets Mio and Bada. “They’re so cute”

“Minzy owns a dog too right?”

“Yeah but it lives in their house now, barely visits the dorm” she stands up when the two little cuties ran towards their daddy. She looks around the place. “Wow this is your home??? It’s beautiful”

“Ah… Thanks. I’m sorry if it’s messy, I haven’t been home in a while” Donghae lifts both puppies to his arms and guides her to the living room. Donghae’s apartment is bigger than Dara’s, fully furnished and very modern. There wasn’t much colors too.

“Waaaa you have a balcony too!” Dara drops her bag to the couch and peeked through the balcony door. She seemed like a child on a field trip. “The view from here is daebak. Can I go outside?”

Donghae puts down the dogs and opens the door for her. From their floor, the wind was blowing harder and colder compare when on the ground. But despite that, Dara still leaned on the railings, staring at the beautiful view.

It was silent and calm. It looked like it’s gunna snow again too.

She places her other hand inside her pocket and found something… Oh right I have this, I almost forgot. “Here” I handed him the salted caramel bar I bought earlier. “Happy Valentine’s Day”

“Is this for me?” Hae asked.

She nods shyly. *Cough* *Cough*

“Oh…” Donghae looked at Dara worriedly as she continues to cough. “Aish what did I tell you about the ice cream”

“Aniyo… I just choked” she refutes. He gets near her and places his palm on her forehead. Her temperature is normal. “I’m fine”

“But still. Let’s just get inside, it’s cold here”

“Do you want me to get you some hot beverage? Coffee?”

“I don’t drink coffee…” She says taking a seat on the floor. “But I like some hot milk please”

“Hot milk? Okay” Donghae says heading to the kitchen. “Please don’t seat on the floor, it’s cold”

But she didn’t listen. She plays together with Mio and Bada even if she stills a bit terrified.

On the other hand, Donghae was smiling while heating up the milk, he can clearly hear her squeals and giggles.

“Anyway, Jessica told me about something…” He asked her what. “Are Super Junior starting to question you?”

“Mm… Yeah. But they’re always like that, so I don’t mind. Why?”

“Nothing. It’s just that the number of people knowing about our meeting starts to grow. Ken, Goon, Dana, Jessica, Seungri… Sanghyun, Durami… My mom…”

“Hye Sun noona…”

Dara pauses for a while. So Hye sun already knows huh. Then raises one finger for the count. “Nine… 1 person more and we’re reaching 10. Would it be alright?”

Hae stepped out to the living room, holding the two mugs of milk that she requested. “Well, let’s just hope the next person to know would be as quiet as the rest”

Dara takes one to her hand. “Yeah. Hopefully”

Ding dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dooooooooooooooonnggg… Diiinnnggggg…

The two exchanged glances. “Who is that?”

“I don’t know. Let me check” Donghae carefully paced towards the main door. He peeks through the peep hole. OMG.

“FISHY!!!! FISHYYYY!!!!”

It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter