Missing You

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Missing You .

Normal POV

“Hey hey… I don’t mean it that way…”

Dara didn’t listen, and faintly moves away from him. He was astonished to know that she’s really upset. To him, the situation now feels like they’re a couple in a mini quarrel where the guy woos the girl for her not to be mad anymore, or trying to cheer her up.

“Hey…” He looks at her worriedly. She stays still. “…Are you really going to miss me that much?”

As usual a tease would break the ice. She glances at him with her brows furrowed; He thought a laugh or a ‘don’t be foolish’ would come out next from . But today she isn’t kidding.

“Maybe…” She timidly says.

Donghae felt the butterflies in his stomach flutter crazily. And then she sighs, clapping her hands without sounds.

“I’m really sorry if I dragged you into this mess.”

“Aniyo. It was my choice to help. And besides there’s no trouble at all, there were a lot of fun moments too.”

One end of Dara’s lips raised. Remembering all those times with him sure were fun. From the rooftop, to party, to the café near Hye Sun’s gallery , to the arcade, to their home, to grill5taco, to the ice cream shop, to building a snowman, to valentine’s day, till today.

In a short period of time, it was filled with good memories.

“If it just weren’t because of those articles though… We could get this going”

“Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure all the articles hype will die down eventually…” Even though there’s the fact that it will be after a long time but still Donghae hopes she doesn’t end this tonight. He was in his typical stance, sweeping his fingers to his lips, as he thinks how to deal with this.

And for one more time Dara sighs. “Then while it isn’t yet, guess we need to follow Chaerin’s advice huh?”

Silence enfolded. Just by the thin air between them gives a specific feeling; they know what she means by that.

“Probably… But will you be okay?”

She raised her shoulders. “I don’t know… Haven’t thought about being alone again… I had hope you’d be by my side longer”

“Ya… Although we won’t see each other, you know you can always text or call me if you need help or anything. Anytime” He says. “You can also come see the trio, they’ll help you…”

“Trio… Aniyo… I don’t want to bother them anymore…”

“Why not? You still owe Goon a rematch, you know”

She almost forgot about it, she chuckles. “Arasso. Arasso. I’ll find time to do so.”

Thankfully, the conversation felt lighter as the two wear loving smiles at each other.

“But really if it wasn’t for you I’d sure still be emotional and bitter… I’m really happy you’re in my side for the past weeks… So, Thank you…” she said, looking at him tenderly. He had to look away for pain slowly crawls up to him. “Seriously how many times have I already said that to you…”

“A ton”

“Well, if there’s anyway I could pay up please tell me so, OK?”

I want you to stay by my side. To be with me.

 If only there is a way he can have the courage to say that, he would. “Don’t worry, Dara. As long as I see you smile and happy it’s enough. Just to see you fine and not crying, I’m at ease”

To Dara, maybe it’s his kindness what makes him this way, he likes to help people a lot. It’s his core value… She understands that, nevertheless, she still feels in debt.

Donghae’s looking down to his hands, sadden by the events. Suddenly he felt her hand on his other cheek, and way before he can even turn his head, Dara’s face is already so close to his.

She plants a kiss on his cheek. ~♥

“That’s for everything…”

Donghae took a while to recover. The overwhelming emotions were going all over him. He can’t think straight, he blankly stares at her.

On the other hand, even though Dara doesn’t know what meaning and effect would that kiss be to him, she just wanted to show how grateful she is in the sweetest possible way she can. But it was the most awkward act she has done by far.

Dara can’t help but to force a laugh after. “I think we should head back inside. Chaerin would probably notice me gone by now”

She stands up a few steps lower than to where they’re sitting on. She cleans off her jeans and glances at him, he’s still staring at her.

Omg, Did I scare him bad? She starts to worry that she made things awfully awkward to him because of that kiss.

But in reality, to Donghae, His heart was just racing so fast, nothing seem to come in his mind. He’s completely stunned.

There is no way this is ending soon. Yes they might not see each other for a while, but he won’t give her up. Things are just about to begin... “I’ll wait till you can come out again… We’ll play”

Dara smiles so sweetly. “Yes. I’ll look forward to that”

The two went back inside again.

Silence was left in the fire exit, even the five people who were eavesdropping are quiet. A floor below where Donghae and Dara sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter