Consequences

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Consequences . 

Dara’s POV

I opened my eyes, and found myself in my room.

My head still feels heavy and my stomach just feels like a washing machine.

“Oh I see you’re awake. Good morning” Chaerin entered my room and went straight to my closet. “I’ll just borrow the red checkered cap, okay? How are you feeling?””

She appears to be in a hurry.

“Better. Where are you going?”

“Practice”

Crap I forgot about that. I pulled my blanket away to stand up but she stopped me.

“Don’t worry you can just stay home, we already told them you’re not feeling well”

“But…”

“Santokki! You bad girl!” Bommie jumped into my bed and hits me several times with a pillow while she scolds. “You partied hard last night huh! How could you~ you bad bad bad Dara~”

“How did I get home?” I asked, blocking Bommie’s attacks.

“I really dont know?” CL grimaced and shuddered. “Probably Seungri”

“How could you go without me?” Bommie cried. “Unfaiiirrr~~~”

I take a glance at Minzy. She was signalling me not to say anything. It seems she just sneaked out last night.

Even though I’m not feeling completely well, I just went along with them. For attendance, for in case there are important changes/notes in regards to the concert, and to ask Seungri what happened.

“Whoa! Noona! You’re alive!!!” Seungri shouted as soon as I entered the room, he was sitting at the other side of the room, letting everyone hear and turn their attention to me.

“Oh why? Why?” Daesung who was sitting next to him asked curiously.

“Noona has evolved to a hard drinker ahjumma!”

"WHOA!!!" All wowed in surprise as if it was really a good thing.

“Well of course she still can't defeat me. I'm the best!"

"No one cares” Chaerin ragged, walking past us on to the next bench.

Seungri just hissed. I sat next to him so we can talk while we wait. “Still hangover?”

“I feel awful. How much did I drink?

“According to Girls’ Generation and Amber, about 9 glasses plus the one we stole from Donghae, so about 10” he recalled. “Hardcore”

“Ugh no wonder why I feel so sick." I slouched, covering my face with my elbows resting on my knees. "Anyway thanks for bringing me home safe” I patted him.

“Eh? I wasn’t the one who brought you home”

I uncovered my face and looked at him. “What?”

“It was Donghae. Don’t you remember?” My eyes widen as he tries to explain how.

“After the party when it’s time to go home, I came to the room, I spotted you and him together, you were already asleep while he was just quietly guarding you. No… I think he couldn’t leave you because your head was resting on his shoulder. I told you we’re leaving, you refused and wrapped yourself into him tight. You weren’t letting go no matter what. In the end he just offered to take you home himself.”

He looked very serious when telling it. It took a while for my brain to process everything he has said…

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!?!” I shouted at the top of my lungs, sitting up straight. I feel my cheeks burning.

What the, that is so embarrassing. I couldn’t possibly do that. But I also can, when I’m too distressed maybe. But throwing and wrapping myself at him, how can I possibly.

”Are your serious!?"

He nodded.

People around us are looking at me as I continue to whine, stomping my feet “why did you let me do thatttt~~~~~ Seungri-aa”

Seungri was just laughing, watching me go nuts.

“Why did you leave me with him, you stupid stupid stupid”

“But you look good together and you seem to like it”

I continue to hit him with my bag, until a cough called our attention.

Sajangnim cleared his throat. He took one of the seats in the front and by the mirror. “Let me see what we got so far”. 

Leading the pack to practice, Jiyong stood up. He glanced at me first before taking his spot.

I feel much worse now, just the thought of my behaviour last night and being in the same room as Jiyong, it’s draining all the energy that’s left in me.

As I went to my spot, Sajangnim called my name. “Ya Sandara, aren’t you sick? Just go back to your seat. You’ll just slow things down.”

"Ah... n...nae"

I was walking back, zombie-like, when Jiyong stopped me by the arm. “You know we have a practice today, why did you drink last night?” he whispered.

I glared at him “My?My? Look who’s talking, like he wasn’t at the bar yesterday making out with the model he always claim to be just a friend”

I badly wanted to say that, but because I don’t really have the right to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter