Hopeless

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Hopeless .

“Oh why are you here?...”

 

Sang hyun smiled shyly. “Mom asked me to bring you this”

“What for?”

“For having your cast taken off”

“But I still have 4 days”

“Well she bought them now because it’s on sale today.”

Dara chuckled.

“She also says to take you home there tonight. Are you done for the day?” He sat on one of the benches and observes the place while Dara took quite a stare on the beautiful bouquet.

There’s really something about flowers that cheers her up. “Yeah”

“Who is that from!?” CL asked soon as she came, she was gone when Sang hyun arrived so she was a bit frantic to see them.

“Don’t worry, CL. It’s just from me”

“Oh oppa” She changes her expression to a brighter one. “Oh okay then it’s fine… I thought it’s from someone else, I cant bear another flower inside the dorm”

“Are there a lot from fans?”

“Aniyo… Fans sent lovely basket of fruits and cards…. The flowers are from random guys”

“Guys?” He glanced at Dara. “Does that mean from…”

“Fanboys” CL says.

“Really? So, was there someone who got your attention, noona?”

“No. No way. Unnie is not yet allowed to date again. She’s not ready. Right unnie?”

Ever since Dara’s relationship with Jiyong ended, CL has been really strict. Not only her, but also Bom, YG… everyone. ‘Please don’t tell me you’re crying. Stop‘, as they would always say.

Dara understands that they just don’t want to tolerate all her dramas in order for her to move on. Her behaviour on the first months was awful, she was always crying and emotional, it burdened everyone.

And because of that, she learned to keep it only to herself. Whatever she feels, she’d pretend like she’s alright and deal it herself.

That night, inside her room.

She gazes out the window and in deep thoughts.

Her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hi Dara ssi?” the guy from the other line greeted enthusiastically.

“Who is this?”

“It’s Donghae” he introduced himself.

Donghae? How did he get my number? And why is he calling me. She thought

“Did I call at a bad time?”

“No it’s okay… It’s just uh… you know a bit surprising… and unexpected.” It was awkward; She doesn’t know what to say. “Why?”

“Do you remember about the meal you were going to offer?”

She has forgotten all about that but he reminded her of it again. Oh crap he still remembers that? I didn’t really able to invite him, I was cut short remember?

She bites her lip thinking how to deal with it. “Ah yes what about it?”

“Well, Kangin’s birthday is coming up and there’ll be a celebration…. And I..uhm…”

Dara leans her head back as she waits him to continue.

“…I’m just wondering if you could just come to the party instead…. along with the 2NE1 members of course…”

Eh? It came as a surprise to her, though Minzy has couple of SM friends, they’ve never been really invited to any party of their company, especially in personal occasions such as birthdays.

“Oh… I don’t know“

“Please… the guys kept harassing me for it… please”

“When is it?”

“On the 17th”

Next week.

“Hm… I’ll try asking the members about it first. Then I’ll just confirm you about it, okay?”

“Sure, okay… Thank you”

“Bye”

She ended the call right away and once felt the emptiness of the room.

Beep. Her phone rang for a message.

| Thank you again, and sorry for calling in such a bad time| – Donghae

| I told you it’s not. Everything’s fine. How can you say it’s a bad time?| – Dara

| Because you sounded a bit sad.| – Donghae

Sad? I sound sad? She thought. As far as she can tell she conversed with him in her normal tone.

| Sad? Maybe just tired.| – Dara

| Ahh… Sorry for disturbing you then, please rest well ;)| – Donghae

| Thanks. I will. Goodnight ^_^ | - Dara.

She just stared at his message. And even if I do feel down, how can he tell?

Dara finds the invitation as thoughtful, and for she owes him, she did what he requested and told the girls about the party the next day that she went back to their dorm.

Of course the final say would come from the leader herself.

 

“Unnie…”

 

****

Donghae’s POV

“B2ST check, Infinite check, Kara check, 2PM check, VIXX check, After School check… 2NE1…”

 

“…Has 2NE1 confirmed yet?” I heard Kangin ask while he checks his guest list. “The party’s three days away”

It has been days since I invited Dara. Maybe she was just busy and enjoying after having her cast taken off.

Beep. Beep. I looked at my phone and in my surprise.

Dara has finally texted.

Right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter