D - Day

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  . D - DAY .

Normal POV

“HO-LY Sht”

“Ey… seriously…”

“Ohmygahhhh is she for real?!”

“Aish chincha! I can’t believe this. Did she really…??”

“That CL! She’s gonna get it alright” Heechul says.

“Guys, breathe in breathe out. Let’s all calm down”

“Seriously Siwon, like who can calm down on these huh!?”

While the Super Junior members were all circling over the envelope CL gave, Donghae on the other hand just chose to sit on the couch and watch them silently. Eunhyuk came to join him with a coffee in his hands.

“So how do you feel?”

“I don’t know… What should I feel?”

“Come on, Hae. You got CL’s blessing! Shouldn’t you be rejoicing!? Celebrate like them”

“Wuhoo we got tickets! I can’t believe it!” Sungmin cries in joy.

“And special invites for the after party. Sweet...” Kangin scans the invite papers carefully.

“Isn’t it weird for us to be invited in a YG family concert?” Ryeowook asks, still a bit dumbfounded with the gift.

“You don’t have to worry, you’re not included. There’s only 6 tickets and AP passes inside. One is for Donghae and 5 for us to battle over” Shindong says.

“That’s 4. CL and I are great friends. So one is automatically mine” Heechul says, taking one ticket in Shindong’s hand. “Add the fact that Dara and are friends. 2 PROs for me”

“GD and I are good friends, so I take one also” Yesung says.

“If you are that close then you don’t have to be included here. Wait till he gives you one” Shindong moves away the tickets from Yesung right when he was reaching for them.

“Yaaaa!”

And they started bickering like little kids.

Celebrate huh. Both members chuckled in ridicule.

“UGH! Enough!” Kangin shouted with his hands spread wide open. “This won’t be settled if we keep handling it this way!”

“Right! We’ll just let Donghae decide, it’s his present after all” they passed the tickets to Donghae. “It’s all in your hands, brother. Who among us would you bring to the concert with you?”

All eyes were looking at him. They all have different stares, some were doing puppy eyes, some has he ‘I will kill you if you don’t pick me stare, and some who are looking at him confidently (strongly believe they would be picked).                                                                                                   

It was a very crucial situation, Donghae can hardly pick. Although he has a few people and reasons in mind, he still can’t afford to disappoint anyone. So he just sighed and declined to participate.

“What!? But… Oh come on! Hae! Hae!”

They followed him to his room but then got shut off by the door closing and locking before them. “What’s his deal?” they knocked desperately.

“Let him be for now, his mind is still processing everything” Eunhyuk stands up, taking one ticket with him. “Anyway, this one’s mine. I’m his Hyukkie afterall”

Then Siwon also took one quickly. “Sorry guys but I have to be with Park Bom”

Jaws dropped over the fact that only 2 tickets were left on the table. The three who’s already got their tickets went to their rooms securely; Siwon went to Eunhyuk’s room.

“WAAAAAHHHH!” And then again the guys are in chaos.

Meanwhile after hearing them from the outside, Donghae went over to his bed and laid there, still with CL’s letter.

‘To Donghae oppa, I really don’t know how to say these words in person so I just decided to write them down on a letter. Seungri oppa always tell me how necessary you are in Dara unnie’s life, how she needs you and how you are able to help her. At first of course I was a bit doubtful and unconvinced… I always thought that only Jiyong oppa can make an effect on her life.

But tonight I was proven wrong, I was able to understand and see what they’ve all been telling me. I want to thank you for being there for Dara unnie, not just for tonight but for all those times that she needed someone and we weren’t able to be those people. I’m sorry for keeping you away from her. Guess I was being quick on judging. I know your intentions are good and pure, I hope we can restart and that I’ll be nice to you. I wish to invite you guys to a meal, but we won’t have time for that. But please enjoy these tickets even if a few, and see you at the concert! – CL

P.S Can you keep this as a secret from her for now? I wanna surprise her. Thanks.’

And again, he sighs after reading it; such a sweet gesture from their fierce leader.

But, Is this really CL’s blessing? He thought to himself.

Like what Eunhyuk has said his mind is still processing, to him everything still feels surreal.

He can’t believe it.

But he felt really relieved and happy.

It’s like light has shone upon him.

A step closer to her.

A greater chance with her.

He just wishes that that light continues and things go well from now on…

And it did.

For some reason, everything turned better.

Two days later, the Jaejoong and Dara trend has been thrown out of the top searches all of a sudden. It was replaced by something more with sense… the truth.

“Whoa look how this UEE and Hyun Joong relationship is taking over every portal sites headline by storm” one exclaims while scrolling on the news article. “They’re everywhere”

“They actually received a lot of good and positive responses from the public”

“Not surprised. Many liked them together back when they were in that one variety show. Now they’re delighted to hear them reuniting and finally dating”

Teddy, Kush and the BigBang members (sans GD) were all hanging out in the recording room one lunch break, crowding on the sofas while Kush scans the internet for some news.

”This is really good news for everyone, to us and to Dara. Imagine, no more paparazzi and nonsense rumor to worry about”

“Yeah and it clears every question and doubt we had…” Deasung says but pauses as he thinks. “Well, It’s not like we believe the rumour at all or forbids her on dating”

“GD just went a little overboard on Dara”

“True but he wasn’t entirely wrong either. He had a point. What if someone really caught them? Like a paparazzi or a fan? Wouldn’t it create a whole new mess? It would reflect every denial Dara has made in the radio station was all a lie…” Teddy crosses his arms and leans spins his chair left and right as he contemplates. “GD was just worried she’ll get to so much trouble and be judged”

“But he was really mean to her that night. He was so deliriously furious when he saw Dara and Jaejoong together. That no matter how we assure him they couldn’t possibly dating or her trying to explain her side, it was no use.”

Taeyang snickers. “He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter