Love, Trust & Choices

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Love, Trust & Choices .

 

Normal POV

         “Oppa”

 

         “Oppa”

         A low whisper was calling Donghae, but the guy was still frozen on his spot, looking blankly on the ground. He was like for the past minute, the cast has already thrown several lines and action at each other, he stayed unresponsive.

         The only time he got back to his sense was when

         “CUT!!!!” The director used a MEGAphone and called out his name. “DONGHAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!”

         “Can we take 10 for a while please”

         “Oppa, seriously… focus” yoona says while he’s still idle. “I know you’re worried about scene21 but you’ve gotta worry about your own drama first”

         He didn’t respond. Rather Donghae lazily went to the side, to rest, and there his supportive members stand. And despite his poor performance they were still wearing smiles, giving thumbs up and saying praises.

         “Oh you were good”

         “You didn’t blink for a minute, what a talent!”

         “a brawl was happening before your eyes and you didn’t feel scared, how brave!”

         “Of course that’s our fishy!”

         But he ignored them.

         "So do you want us to put Jaejoong in a bag and keep him hidden then release him in three weeks time?”

         “Or is it the producer or director you want us to capture?”

         The Super Junior boys were planning on how they’ll be able to delay Scene 21 test shoot, and so far only one idea appears on the list, it is to abduct an important person in the production.

         “Just tell us, Hae. And we’ll all help, right guys?” Eunhyuk says.

         “Of course! We have a huge empty rice sack in the storage room, might as well put it in use” Heechul says while his hands the head of the unpleased for being taken out, Heebum. “I prefer like dealing with our boy Jaejoong more though”

         “Yeah if we get the director, there’s the producer to keep it rolling, if it’s Jaejoong guaranteed they won’t shoot”

         “True. And atleast if we kidnap Jaejoong, we can hang out with him” Kangin says. “Ahhh it’s been a while since we got to be with them, nae?”

         “so when and where will we take him?”

         “The actual shooting day of course! That’s the only place we can find him, lately he likes to go to places…”

         “Oh! Oh! Oh! I have a better idea!” Shindong claps his hands like an excited seal. “What if while Jaejoong’s in our hands,we’ll dress up Donghae to look like Jaejoong. Then he will pretend to be him! Scene 21 is in a dim lit room, so no one would notice it was a different person! Atleast Donghae gets in action!”

         The Super Junior members laugh hysterically to that idea. Of course it will never work! None of their ideas would ever work. Obviously they’re just fooling around to lighten up the mood, but the fishy is still us gloomy as the past days.

         And their laughter died down.

         “Hae-aa, don’t worry it’s not that bad” Leeteuk says, scanning the photocopy of Cold Heart script.

         “Not that bad? It’s a bed scene, hyung. How can I not worry?” the stressed fishy expresses his strain.

         “then what do you want to do?” Yesung asks, uninterested to deal with his drama. “Do you want her to back out in the drama then?”

         “Of course not! It’s her dream to act, who am I to take it away?” the other says. “It’s just that… if you were in my situation you would feel the same, okay? You just don’t know how it feels…”

         Lee Soo Man, who just happen to watch the shooting session, came over to the Super Junior spot and faces Donghae. “You look so distracted, Hae.”

         “I’m really sorry, sajangnim” with head bowed down, he apologized sincerely.

         “We’ll shoot a different scene for now, go take the day off” he says.

         The young fellow bites his lip, in guilt. The drama is being adjusted just for him. That’s shameful on his part. “No it’s okay sajangnim, I can do it”

         “Nah. You need it. Besides someone is waiting for you by the front”

         Front? Who?

         The Super Junior members were the first one to react, swiftly they left their places and immediately went outside.

         Automatically they were thinking it’s Dara. But it wasn’t her.

         Donghae was slowly walking heading to the front lobby of SM building.

         “Fishy! It’s your son!” Sungmin called out, not yet revealing on who it is.

         Son? A red weird looking bunny plushie was being thrown in the air towards him. Haeru? He says when it landed perfectly on his arms. How is Haeru here?

         “Annyeong!” A tall sunbae / hyung raises his hand while resting his arm on the lobby desk. “Sup, Hae?”

         “Se7en hyung” Donghae greeted him politely, not expecting his visit.

         “I’ve already talked to your president, mind if I steal you for the day?”

         “I’ll just get my bag nae?” Donghae says, and runs upstairs to the locker room.

         “Ya.Ya.ya. Hyung, is this another YG test?” some of the members whop were left with him, asked. “Can you just give him a break?”

         “He’s in a bad mood you see…”

         “Is this about Dara’s drama?”

         “You know?”

         “Of course. Bom was in chaos hearing about scene 21” telling them about how the alien idol spread the news like wildfire in their company. Saying, “Scene 21 jjang! 2NE1 jjang!”

         “but don’t worry guys, it’s not a YG test” the sunbae says with a reassuring smile.

         And he wasn’t lying, it really wasn’t a YG test.

         Instead it’s just a casual hangout between two guys. Remember how back then, Se7en told him they should eat out some time. Well this is it.

         Se7en really want to use this chance to know Dara’s boyfriend better. They went to a classy coffee shop around the area of Itaewon, all three of them. Se7en, Donghae and his son, Haeru.

         “Oh by the way, there’s a letter” he recalled, and pulls out a folded paper from his jacket’’s pocket and hands it to the guy across him, who was busily hugging the toy on his arms.

[ Dear daddy, I know you’re upset and lonely lately because mommy is giving you hard time again. But while she can’t be in your side, and my siblings are still non-esxistent. Can Baby Haeru stay with you for now? Hug me In case you miss mommy, okay? I love you. - Haeru ]

         Donghae can’t help not to smile, how dare she calls him the cheesy one, when she wrote him this mushy letter? He plunged his face down on the doll sitting by his lap.

         And why wouldn’t he not hug Haeru? Dara’s scent was wrapped all over it. Sniffing it now makes it feel like she’s really there with him.

         It took him a while of inhaling before he opens his eyes again and found the person he’s with look at him strangely. “I’m sorry” he apologized embarrassingly.

         “It’s okay… I can tell you miss her” the sunbae tried to sound it kinder to not humiliate him. “Actually when she knew I was meeting you today, she really went back to her apartment to take it so that I can hand it to you”

Ahh sweet Jagi… “She’s now in the YG building studying for the drama” he added.

         But no need to say, Donghae already knows about it. This time they’re not going to study together, because it’s Hye Sun and yoo In Na who offered to help her on the scene, which is better because, for sure, Donghae will just be in a bad mood all day when he reads the script again.

         “Your members tell me you’re having a bad time about her drama”

         “Kinda. I just hate to know he’ll be kissing her” he says honestly, holding to Haeru’s short arms. “It’s Jaejoong in the first place. But I’m okay. I’m just being a possessive person, just a normal jealous side

         One hand reaches to his coffee and takes a short sip of his Iced Americano. He smiled.

         “so are you going to be at there once they started shooting?”

         “Nah… I don’t want to make her uncomfortable or anything, and besides I won’t be able to take it…” he says.

         Through serious eyes se7en continues to stare at him, as if there was something he wanted to say. After a few minutes he brought it up “but truly, Hae, how are you doing?” in a serious tone, se7en asked, stirring straw to his coffee carefully. “Are you still keeping up?”

         “With?”

         “With everything. Generally about your complicated love story with our princess”

         “I’m fine. I’m happy”

         “No seriously… Be honest”

         He really wants to get to know Donghae, he knows he’s a good man and someone who can protect Dara but he’s also curious of how Donghae honestly feels now. He’s a guy too, and hearing Donghae say he’s fine is something he doesn’t believe to be 100% true. He was once in a relationship, in a complicated one and it was insane rollercoaster. And he knows how hard it is to always be in upside downs, twist and turns, it’s exciting and thrilling but it’s draining all of your energy.

         And Se7en sees that, Donghae may be Ironman in external but he is human inside too. He may cover it with smiles and words of I’m okay but you don’t know until how long can he still pull that mask.

         “I won’t tell Dara or anyone. It’s just between you and me” the sunbae says. “I know we’re not close but I want to be able to help you as a person who was in that situation”

         The ice on his drink starts to melt in every milliseconds of the day. He was debating whether to speak out or not, the hesitation was real, he wasn’t really sure on what to do or say.

         He glances at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter