Past and Present

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. Past and Present .

 

“Annyeong!” A vibrant greet came in the room.

“Oh, I thought you can’t get a cab, why are you here already?”

“I run into Hae oppa, he gave me a ride”

“Where is he now?”

“I saw him turn left after dropping me off. Perhaps home“ Jessica placed her bag on one of the benches and stands in front of the mirror while she ties her hair up.

“So…” Krystal’s head pops out behind her. “What happened?”

“What what happened?”

“Did you ask him or not?”

Jessica squinted her eyes; it took her a while to get what Krystal meant.

“Ah… yeah, I did” Jessica said.

“And???”

“And you were wrong”

“Huh? Impossible” Krystal drops her shoulders down. “What did he say?”

“He said no, he’s happy to where we are now.” She smiles as she pats on her sister’s head. “So your imagination about him being jealous of Taec and me is completely false.”

“Then why did he leave that day when the president was scolding us about the party.  I saw him frown when he saw your pic with Taec”

“Maybe he’s frowning because there was no shot of him with Sandara Park”

“Unnie, what’s with you? How can you with her? Why can’t you be a little bothered?”

“Why would I? He just has a crush on her, so what? Taec and I are doing great. And we’re good friends, geez get over it Krys…”

Krystal sighs. If there is an official fanclub of haesica, she’ll most likely be its president. To her what Jessica and Donghae had was real and true. That even it’s already been years, she still believes of the chance they’ll be together again.

She still believes their love still exists both in their hearts.

“One day, he’ll date and you’ll realize what I mean”

To others, they find it really odd how they were able to shift from being a couple to just friends so easily.

Not as if it’s a bad thing.

But didn’t they love each other that much (before) to not be bothered about them dating other people?

Or did they just love each other so much that they can be numb and be happy to whoever they’re with.

Either way…

“Past is past… I too am happy to where we are now”

 

“ATLASSSSTTTT!!!” The super junior members came, plunging their bodies down to the couches and floor. The girls' expression turned disgusted as most of them are barefooted, and are sweating really badly.

“Geez, what did you do?”

“We had a mini Olympics in the other room. Siwon came 1st and Eunhyuk came in last”

“That’s an unfair ranking, if Hae’s here, he could’ve been last” Eunhyuk complained, rubbing his nape with a towel. “That bastard, how can he go straight home… didn’t even bother to check on us”

“He might be tired. He went out with a friend, they probably played or something”

“Well, I wonder if they had a great time without us there.”

“I think they did. He’s even weirdly happy” Jessica commented. Letting them know what she has observed while in the car.

“Weirdly happy?”

“Smiling endlessly” she cleared.

Some of the Super Junior members (Eunhyuk, Shindong, Siwon, Yesung) had all their mouths wide open when she said that. They exchanged glances at first then started going around places, fixing their bags and putting on shoes.

“Oh…w…why?” Taeyeon was confused by the sudden scene.

But they still continued acting weird and chaotic even exhausted. Kyuhyun laughs.

Yuri looks at him. “Can you tell us what’s happening?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” Kyuhyun brings out his phone and takes a picture of them four. “Donghae hyung’s friend could be a girl.”

“A girl?...”

Though the clue was vague, the boys know Hae well and their manly instincts say so.

“Yep. They think he went on a date”

The girls laugh, even Jessica, in astonishment for their deduction. But as Jessica thinks about it more… Hae’s wide smile and jamming to Beautiful Day might really point out to that fact.

And then an image of him smiling about the bunny flashes back to her mind…

She smirks slightly.

Adorable kid huh, you liar.

 

“Boo!” someone tried to scare.

“What’s up?” GD says monotonously. He looked troubled and lifeless.

The girl pouted and moves her tall, slim, model-like figure next to him. She pulls out the cigar that’s been resting between his lips and throws it away.

“You know when you called I thought it was for something exciting and fun” she jokingly commented. "I even wore a dress for you"

GD softly chuckled and wore this very apologetic gaze at her. “I’m sorry”

Kiko rolls her eyes and smiled. She knows why he called her out, he needed her. “She still doesn’t pick up huh? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter