This Moment

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. This Moment .

Normal POV

“Care to explain what’s going on?” Kiko says entering back inside the recogding studio and finds GD frantic due to unknown reason. “Babe…?”

“What’s the matter?” Daesung asks, curious to see GD’s behavior.

“Ji, are you alright?” TOP haults his drawing and looks at the guy who stood next to him.

GD pressed on the audio control button, so Seungri (who’s still inside the recording booth) can hear him. “Seungri-aa… Can you call Yuri now please?”

“Why?” the maknae asks through the microphone.

“Ask her if Super Junior really is in Bali”

The members turned their heads hearing what GD has said. Seungri held his phone up and dials Yuri’s number as ordered.

“Ah.. Annyeong haseyo. Goodmorning… Uhm… Is Yuri there??... Nae… Thanks…” Seungri says awkwardly, and glances to the outside while he waits for the person he just spoken to to call out Yuri. The mic was left on so GD can hear. “Oh… hey… It’s fine… It doesn’t matter. The reason why I called was uhm.. I just want to ask, is Super Junior in Bali right now?”

The leader signals him to have the phone in loudspeaker and place it on the mic so he can confirm.

“Huh? Ani… They’re in Hawaii…” the girl from the other line says. “They even used the SM private plane…”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Why won’t I be sure? We’re labelmates…”

A sigh of relief went out of each and everyone’s lungs that moment. Except Kiko who’s still in wonder of the current scene.

“Why? Why did you ask?” The girl continued to ask.

Seungri turned off the speaker mode. “Nothing. Guess we heard differently. Thank you… And sorry for calling so early in the morning… Bye”

After the call, GD’s shoulders dropped and took a seat on the couch heavily, as if he was really stressed out. His hands pressed on his nose and lips together in a prayer position with both thumbs under his chin, he exhales.

His eyes then goes to Kiko. She was still standing by the door, and seemingly to have understand things now. With a crooked smile and gentle voice he asked him.

“It’s about Dara isn’t it?”

GD wore an expression of responsibility. Once again he acted without thinking. He went too quick on his wary feelings and completely forgotten about her.

If regards to Dara he always gets extremely affected, worked up, even the fact that he knows he no longer needs to. It’s a part of his system, he loved her that much.

Kiko opens the door once again.

“Babe… Where are you going?”

“I’ll be just at my friend’s…” she says monotonously. GD felt relieved that she was still calm about it, but that’s what he thought. However.

“Then I’ll fly back to Japan after. I won’t join you on your vacation anymore” she says. “Just go to Bali if you want to”

 

Meanwhile, in a salon near SM building, Girls’ Generation are gathered to prepare for a guesting in a variety show.

Yuri walks in after taking a short trip to the bathroom.

“I heard my phone ring, did anyone call?”

“Yep. It was Seungri” Jessica says, giving her phone back to her. “Don’t worry, I already talked to him. It wasn’t really important”

“What did he say?”

“Nothing… He just asked where Super Junior went on vacation” Jessica says while swinging her freshy blowed dried hair. “And of course I said they’re in Bali”

Technically Jessica lied to Big Bang despite knowing they’re in Bali. Why? Apparently a drunken bird last night has spilled a bit of an important information.

When Donghae and Siwon came back to the bon fire grounds, Donghae’s phone was left behind. When Jessica called on his KKT, Eunhyuk who sleeps in the same room as him answers it on his stead.

“Whoa you’re drunk” she blurted out hearing his wobbly voice on the other line. “Where is Hae?”

“I~~~don…’t~~~knowww~~~”

“Is he drinking outside?”

“Ani…~~ He’s with Dar~~~~a noona~~~”

Dara noona? Jessica sat up straight on her bed. Did he really say Dara noona? “Why is Dara unnie there?”

“..~~Fate~~~” he chuckles ridiculously.

At first she doesn’t believe what he said, but after receiving that call from Seungri and them asking about it, somewhat made her feel its confirmation.

Well what do I get to lose anyway? She thought. If Dara isn’t there then, so? I just lied… But if she is, then…

Hae owes me one.

 

* * * *

Dara’s POV

I woke up earlier than everybody else. It’s 9am… I got out of bed with my legs feeling sore; the pain from the trekking activity yesterday is starting to pay off.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. And

Huk~ !! To my surprise after standing in front of the mirror and seeing how dreadful I look. My eyes are puffy from crying last night.

Until today I am trying to figure out the reason why I cried. I do feel hurt and bothered about talking about Jiyong, but it was a pain I can endure. But when Donghae talked to me and said out those words that he said, that’s when I really felt like crying.

Did I really cry because I’m hurting by the whole Kiko issue still? Or was it because I felt how great Donghae’s love is and yet I couldn’t return it? Did I read my sadness and feelings wrongly? Was I just being sad for Donghae and not for Jiyong?

After gussying up, I went out to the living room. It’s awfully quiet so I turned the TV on and tuned it to MTV. I looked out the window that can let me peek to the suite where SuJu is staying in. I see no movement inside, they might be still asleep.

All of a sudden the doorbell rings unexpectedly, I’m surprised that someone came to visit our place at this very hour.

I opened the door, and our most loyal Setia stands before me with a wide smile and a letter in hand. “Good morning, maam. I see you slept in this morning”

“Hello goodmorning” I said. “Yeah we’re so tired yesterday”

He handed me the letter. It’s from the management. “Did we make a lot of damages last night?” I jokingly asked while opening it. Well, what else will we get a memo for?

But apparently the memo wasn’t anything about last night… It was about the Wi-Fi connection being down for the next 2 days starting tomorrow. It is a burden and an inconvenience because we would want to upload our pictures right before the day ends, but other than that, none. So to me it’s fine… I’ll just have to flood my fans with pictures once it’s right back up.

Nonetheless, everyone has a different take about it.

“2 days!?!” Bommie reacted in objection when she read it. “So that’s like two days without talking to TOP! Waaaah aniyo… I can’t live with that…”

“We’re really sorry, maam” Setia apologizes kindly.

 “How can I survive without my Tabi… No… ~” she whines and cups her face with both hands. “I will never survive…”

“Really?” Minzy says while smirking evilly. “It doesn’t seem like that last night Bom unnie”

“YA!!!!!!!!” Bommie was flustered and hits her arm. I can assume it has something about Siwon sending them home.

“WHAT. HAPPENED!?” Chaerin quickly glares at her, palming her hand on the table.

“Nothing! Minzy is exaggerating!” She defends and hits Minzy on her arm. “He just kissed his cheek to mine as a goodnight! That’s nothing! Friends do that”

Woooohhh~~~~ I reacted with a huge OH drawing on my face.

“Unnie ah! Waeeee~~~ I’ll tell you on Seunghyun oppa” Chaerin says in an aegyo tone, like disappointed on her behaviour.

“It’s nothing! Don’t exaggerate! We do that with Jeremy Scott! With Marshall Bang! With Will I Am! Does that mean anything??? No~”

She exerted much effort to defend herself strongly that instead of reprimanding her more, Chaerin just laughed.

“But please guys, promise me you’ll behave on this trip” she change into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter