Shut Up, You're Mine

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Shut Up, You're Mine .

Normal POV

Big Bang’s album packaging and cover design are done being drafted.

With those precious trappings in hand, the group members gathered and decided to visit their leader together early morning. Admittedly they aren’t too sure what they think, and so they plan to talk to their picky and strict leader about it, just in case it helps him wake up due to its ridiculous plainness.

When they slid the door open, a restfully sitting GD welcomed them, skimming to every channel on the television. With a gummy smile, he raises his hand to them. “Annyeong!”

“Oh! You’re awake! Ahhhh!!!!” they all rushed towards him, delighted that finally! Finally he has woken up.

“Sht- We were starting to think you’re dying man, how can you sleep for so long?”

“I don’t know I just feel so tired…”

He says how he seems to be tired in all aspect of his existence; physically, emotionally psychologically… imagine all the concert stress, the album making and then he’s relationship and self-issues, all of those + the impact of his accident, truly he needed that long rest.

“Are you sure you’re okay? No amnesia or brain injury?”

The kwon leader shakes his head and smiled. They asked him to recite their names for assurance, he points his finger to each one of them, reciting correctly and when it’s Seungri’s turn. “Who are you???”

“Hyuuunnnngggggg!!!!” Seungri cries, hugging him.

To see how he’s  bullying the maknae, it's a clear sign that he is in a great condition. It caused much laughter among the group and the room has undeniably brightened – knowing there’s nothing to worry anymore. The guys took their seats and continued the fun mini recitation.

“Who is most handsome in Bigbang?” TOP hyung.

“Who’s the best vocal?” Daesung

"Who is the most charismatic?” Me. (GD)

“Who is your best-est friend?” Taeyang.

“Who is the cutest and kindest maknae in all YG?”

“Soohyun”

“Hyung!!!” Seungri was dumbfounded. “How about me?”

“I told you who are you?”

Pitiful panda whined to his arms again, telling how much he was the most worried of them all and yet he is unloved.

“Okay fine, you’re the funniest and wittiest of us all, Seungri. Simply the best” the hyung pats the maknae’s head, making the other smile and giddy.

“Hmmm what else” one started thinking with hand on his chin. The questioning still isn’t over yet. “Ah! Who is scariest person in YG?

“Se7en hyung”

There was no doubt about that. Believe it or not most YG artists are more scared at Se7en than YG. He’s kind and honest, the kind of honesty that doesn’t hold back especially when he means to lecture and point your wrongs, he would come at you directly.

And now, imagining how Se7en would scold about this accident once he comes, gives GD the shivers.

“Hmmm… Who’s your girlfriend?”

 

“Dara…”

 

 

The four guys stiffened, their wide smiles turned into horrible frowns. Eyes widely opened, quickly turning to one another as they exchanged glances. GD looked absolutely serious. “Why?”

“You’re fcking kidding us, right?”

“Why?” he looks at them innocently.

Taeyang grabbed Seungri by his shoulder, pulling him down to whisper. “Call the doctor immediately”

“Ani… why? What’s wrong with you guys?” the leader asked, holding Seungri on his wrist, as if stopping him from leaving.

“Ji, Dara is not your girlfriend anymore” TOP says.

“Yeah you broke up like 6 months ago”

“You’re with Kiko now remember… and that’s why you’re here today because you were chasing her”

“It’s over between you and Dara…”

GD glared at them, his eyes mystical. Then his head bobbed down, staring down on his hands and on the tube needled on the back of his palm. His lips parted lightly, to utter short words. “I know” his voice sounded dreary, disappointed that she wasn't beside him when he opened his eyes.

“What do you mean you know?”

 “I was just kidding” A chuckled then escaped him, his eyes going around scanning their expressions. “Look at your faces!”

“Ya! That’s not funny, Ji. You scared us” TOP hits him with a pillow.

“It’s not something good to joke about either, especially when---” Taeyang got caught on his words. Although as GD’s bestfriend (almost like brother) and he wanted to inform him about Donghae and Dara, he feels like it’s not the right time yet to do so. And with the eyes of the others glaring at him, he can’t say it now. He bites on his lower lip “---especially when your relationship with Kiko is in a current mess…”

GD sighs, agreeing to them. But he was just trying to prank them, but guess it was really a bad one. “Is Kiko here?”

“Nope. She’s still in Japan, but she says she’ll try flying today. She still has to get rid of the press people mobbing in front of her apartment”

“How is she though? Is she still mad at me?”

“What did you do anyway? What did you fight about? She didn’t tell us anything…” Taeyang asks him.

“I hurt her” he says. “I tried breaking up with her…”

“What??? Why???”

He told them his reasons, how he seemed to have gotten out of his mind after talking to Donghae, how he can’t accept that Dara seem to have chosen him. For a moment there, he just wanted to be with Dara. He wanted to take her back.

“I need to talk to Dara, where is she?”

 

* * * *

Dara opened her eyes only to see the perfect scenery before her. The face of a sleeping prince was charmingly submerged on his pillow and checkered warmer blanket. He looks so innocent, from his angel-like aura, plus the quiet snore sounding out of his slightly hanging mouth.

Ah cute~ she mumbled, tracing her finger on his facial features. She has already memorized this face, that even with her eyes closed she can see him cleary.

Without any warning or knocks, the door opens and Yesung walks in casually.

“Goodmorning, noona” he says with a prim smile. Dara quickly fixed her stance and sat up straight, flustered that he sees them like that.

She greeted him back in such a demure way, brushing back her hair through her fingers.

He went inside Donghae’s closet, searching for clothing to wear. With the door open, a few members outside were also seen pacing across the hall, all dressed up. “Are you guys going somewhere?”

“Uh yeah, SM called us to come over” Dara places her hand on Donghae to wake him up. “It’s okay Noona, Donghae can just go later”

“Ani… He can come with you now”

“Nah~ It will take him a while to get ready even he wakes up now and we really have to get going.”

“What time is it?”

“Seven. It’s still early so you should go back to sleep”

Indeed it is... no wonder why she still feels slightly dazed. She reaches to the side table, on where she placed her phone. And yep, as expected, a few messages are listed in her inbox.

Her eyes locked on the screen, just from the very first message she opened, up to the very last one.

[ Noona, Ji is awake. – YB ]

[ He’s awake. Where are you? – Se7en ]

[ Where are you? Are you still locked up? Jiyong oppa is back – Chaerin ]

[ Dara! Don’t worry, Ji is fine now! ^_^ he’s awake! – Bommie ]

[ Come over to the hospital – YG ]

“Aha! Here it is” the vocal exclaims, finding the jacket he keens to borrow at last. He turns his back and sees a stunned Dara on the bed. “Is there something the matter, noona?”

“Ani…” she quickly brings her phone down and wears a smile.

“Are you sure?”

“Yep” she glances at Donghae for a brief moment, and dashes out of the bed.

She grabs her bag from the chair.

“Where is the restroom?”

 

* * * *

Donghae’s POV

The moment I woke up to my senses, I feel different.

Not because of the headaches and the hangover dwelling on me.

“I love you, Hae… I really love you… I love you so much”

“I will try my best, I will hold on… I will return the love you give me. So please never get tired of me, Hae…”

“I love you too, Hae…”

It’s those lines that brought too much joy to me that even in my dreams it was still making me giddy and good. My smile just couldn’t get off my face.

After feeling collected, I moved my hands inside my sheets, sliding it to the other half of the bed, aiming on cuddling Dara.

However, I can’t feel anything but empty space and crumpled sheets beside me. I opened my eyes, and indeed I’m alone.

I frisked, sitting up, searching and in wondering. I don’t see her phone or bag anywhere as well.

Has she already left? Why didn’t she even leave a note?

With my head hurting as eff, I stood up, leaving the bed unmade. “Jagi???” I called out once I opened my door. “Dara….???”

No one answered.

And worse, the dorm is completely deserted. No sign of anyone. I checked th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter