Jealousy

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Jealousy.

Normal POV

A round of giggles can be heard inside the room. Two people walks over a pile of stuffs, to get a better shot of sleepers with their mouth wide open.

“Yaaa… Sooyoung” one whispers, while tapping Sooyoung’s shoulders then pointed at the sleeping Shindong on the floor.

She laughs hardly in silence as leans over for a better angle,  while Yuri takes a photo of Sungmin who’s an inch away from falling off the couch.

“You know they’ll be mad once they saw those in your phones” Heechul walks out of his room and welcomes them.

They giggled.

“Oh what happened to your face?” they asked as soon as they noticed the bruise on one end of his lips.

“Ah nothing…” he says. “We were just out of control last night”

“No doubt.” Jessica commented while scanning through the place. Counting the numbers of bodies laying around everywhere, it seems some have already woken up. “Where’s the rest?”

“Eunhyuk sent IU to her schedule, Kyuhyun and Siwon have activities today, and Donghae… he’s in his room playing the guitar”

Jessica’s brows creased, playing the guitar?

“What are you guys doing here anyway?” Heechul asks them and while the girls answer their purpose, Jessica walks and headed to Donghae’s room. She knocked first and when she heard his response, she opened the door widely.

There he lies with a guitar on his body, strumming on whatever melody. He was equally surprised to see her there.

“Ugh. Get up”

“What? Why?” Donghae says putting down the guitar aside. She enters his room and throws a cap and hoodie out of his closet. “What are these for?”

“I’ll take you for a walk” she says. And when he asked her why. “It’s better to talk about your lady problem out with fresh air than locking yourself up in a room and be all sentimental”

“You’re getting the wrong idea. I’m not sa---“

“Sushhh… I’ll wait for you outside so hurry” she says leaving him still dumbfounded. He can still hear her from outside. ‘TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK!!!”

Oh what the hell, a little fresh air won’t hurt, right? He thought and went for a quick shower and changed his clothes.

Once he was done, he went out to meet the rest. They’re gathered in the living room with the members just waking up.

Jessica already told them about their plan of going out that they no longer have asked.

“Thank you for taking him out, Jessica. I thought I’ll be hearing a broken-hearted man strumming all day long”, one teased and caused laughter among everyone.

“Just be careful and don’t get caught, okay?” Taeyeon reminded.

“Nae” They bowed down and headed out.

As soon as they left Girls Generation turned their heads to the boys with big smiles. “What’s up with them?”

“Could they be…”

“Na-uh” Tiffany says shaking her constantly. “Jessica loves Taecyeon”

“We know. But isn’t it weird how lately Jessica seems to be so interested in Donghae oppa’s matters lately. She keeps asking where and how he is.”

“That’s true… Plus Krystal’s been a huge influence to that”

What are they thinking? Girl talk in front of us really? Yesung scratches the back of his head.

"Hold up! Do you really think they still have thoughts of getting back together?"

"Of course" some answered at the same time. "Why? Don't you?"

The guys exchanged glances as they hear the girls’ theories on whether they are or not going back together. They just chose to stay mum about the situation though.

“Well we all know Jessica, if she starts acting aegyo-ish around him again, then there’s a possibility”

“Correct! And that would be our sign!"

The pro Haesica supporters high-fives with each other while the others sat there silently. Meanwhile...

“Could you stop buying stuff and have me pay for it?” Donghae says, paying for the hurricane potato she bought.

“I won’t stop until you stop looking gloomy”

“I am not gloomy” he says.

“Keep denying. It’s okay. I still have a huge space in my stomach I can fill in, and 20 more food stalls ahead.”

“Is this why we’re in Sinsa-dong? For a food trip? We can do this near our place you know”

“Nu-uh we can’t. We’re here because, I really want to take you out in a nice place (1), I don’t want us to be seen by Taec if ever (2), I want where I can eat a lot (3)… I’m shooting three birds with one stone.”

Donghae snickers.

“So tell me honestly, what’s troubling you?” she says taking a bite on her snack. “Does it have something to do with her? Do you really miss her that much?”

Donghae stayed silent, either that means a yes or he just doesn’t want to answer.

“You know, you’re being ridiculous. You’re being this troubled and yet you haven’t done anything. If you miss her just call her!”

“That’s not the problem” Donghae says.

“Then what is?” she asks. “Tell me so I can help you”

He showed her the call log list and told her about the drunken moment he remembered. Jessica’s eyes widen in surprise and the ends of her lips are twitching into a smile. “Oh my God! Is that true?!”

“Yes. And I don’t know what to do… I can’t tell it to the guys because I’m pretty sure they’ll be teasing me. What should I do?”

“What did she say? Are you sure you weren’t just dreaming?”

Donghae shakes his head. He can’t explain it, he felt it real. He remembers how strong his heart was beating and the overflowing feelings he tried to contain, slipping out.

Jessica looks at him who’s clearly in confused on what to do.

“You were drunk, Hae. I’m pretty sure she considers that fact and would let it pass…”

“But drunken words are the honest ones”

“Whether you said it or not, what are you worried about? Wasn’t her replying to your sms a good sign?” she says. “Look at it this way, if you really did confess then her texts today may mean she’s just okay with it or on a much brighter side means she accepts it”

“Do you think so?”

“Yep. Trust me…”

Although one can’t guarantee its certainty, it still made perfect sense, and gave Donghae a clear idea on what he should do. Finally he broke out a smile to which Jessica was satisfied seeing.

“Thank you…” he says.

“Oh no problem, I guess I just know how to handle these things very well”

“Since when have you been an expert on relationship?”

“Not an expert. But with me being in a relationship and you’re not means I’m better at it than you”

“As if!” Donghae chuckled, putting his hands inside his hoodie’s pockets. “Let’s head back”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter