Uljima

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. Uljima .

Donghae's POV

Earlier when Dara isn’t with us yet,

 

The club is pumped up. Everyone’s having a great night.

I was nodding my head to the beat, when manager hyung sits with us again.

He took the drink in my hand, and quenches his thirst.

He looks really exhausted.

“Oh, why? Are there still a lot of fans outside?”

“Yeah, they just won’t leave. And please next time tell your idol friends to pass by the back door, so I don’t have to save them from the mob”

“We did. We texted them the note: Use the back door.”

“Then maybe Sandara Park didn’t get the memo”

“WHAT!? S…S…Sandara Park!?!?!” All the super junior members asked in chorus.

“Dara noona!?!?!?” Chanyeol stood up when he heard her name. How sharp can his hearing be? EXO’s table is somewhat far from us. “Where!?”

“Yeah. She was already here 10-15 minutes ago. Didn’t she meet you guys?”

“No…” I murmured, confused.

“Ya you’re trying to surprise us, Hae! I thought you said she won’t come!” Eunhyuk hits me lightly in enthusiasm. And of course Kangin wore the widest smile.

I’m surprised too. Seriously? She’s here? Then where is she? I looked over the crowd from our spot.

“Oppa, are you looking for Dara?” Yoona asked as soon as they arrived from the ladies’ room. They saw her too? “She’s in the rest room, she looks dreadful and scared”

“It looks like she was shocked by the fans outside” Manager hyung commented.

“Maybe because her disguise didn’t work, she just wore casually hoping she won’t attract too much attention.”

“But what to do? Her beauty just pops out in everything” Yoona praises as they rejoin the other girls.

I decided to search for her myself.

I am in doubt, but also hoping.

I went everywhere, and finally saw her.

Though there was a slight weird and confusing moment back there, I really think we are hiding from someone. But she says no one and I believe her.

Nevertheless, now, everyone’s so happy that she’s joining us.

And how can she not attract attention, she looks stunning tonight, even when not wearing a dress.

It seems she’s awkward to the scene that she asked for my help. I didn’t leave her side then.

She greeted everyone warmly, especially Kangin.

“Happy Birthday oppa~”

Though it sounded a bit off because she feels uneasy, Kangin was still very pleased accepting it, especially because she called him oppa.

“Waaa I wish it’s my birthday today” I heard Chanyeol cry to Kris.

“We really thought you weren’t coming, we don’t really trust Donghae’s convincing powers you see” they joked.

“Uhhh I’m also surprised that I’m here too”

It looked like she was the highlight or the V.I.P of the party as how these guys crowd around her.

They escorted her to the bar, and she sits in the high stool while all the seats beside it were occupied by the guys fast. All I can do is stand beside her. (Technically Im standing behind her but she was facing a side, so I am beside her)

“You look nice today, noona" Minho smiled at her.

She smiles back. "Ah thank you..."

“Oh G Dragon is here?” one exclaimed as we noticed GD walking from the private rooms area. It looks like he’s leaving, heading to where the back door is.

“Should we call him?” Yesung asked, as he’s becoming friends with GD.

“Yeah, so Dara noona won’t be too awkward with us.” Minho commented.

I was slowly moving away from my spot when suddenly I felt Dara’s hand on the end of my jacket, she seems to be stopping me.

I looked at her, she wasn’t directly looking back at me. She was facing down, and then leaning back, hiding behind my slim figure.

Why is she hiding? Like earlier. Is she hiding from GD?

 

…or is it because she didn’t tell anyone that she’ll be here?

“Whop. Guess he’s in a hurry. Noona, sorry but you’re stuck with us” Key wrapped his arms around her.

She forced a smile; though she had a project with ShiNee they haven’t really become friends yet, maybe tonight will change that.

“Yayaya! Can’t you see how stiff Dara unnie is!” Hyoyeon butted in with Tiffany and Jessica as back up, taking Dara away from us. “If there’s someone she’d hang out with, it’s with us girls!”

“Yeah, right unnie?” Tiffany smiles at her.

They escorted her to the table where the girls are.

“So you managed to bring her, huh” Jessica stands beside me.

“Yeah I didn’t expect she’ll come”

Jessica smiles at me and pats my back before she leaves. “Don’t worry we’ll take care of her”

They gave her a cocktail drink, trying to loosen her up and make her comfortable. “Minzy was here earlier but she already went home because she says you have a schedule tomorrow?”

“Y…yeah I believe we have”

Everyone find her awkward response so cute that they squeal in delight. “Then why are you here?”

“To confirm something…”

“Something?” everyone was curious of her words.

“…if I really was invited and not as a final resort” she then joked.

Her sitting with the girls, I am certain I have nothing to worry about.

“Omo. Is that Mizuhara Kiko?” Jonghyun exclaimed. We all looked around, and it is. It is her, and she’s coming from the private rooms area aswell.

“Was she with GD?”

“Could they really be dating?”

“I think so”

“Are they just by themselves?”

“I wonder what they were doing alone in the private rooms though” one commented. “Intense”

“OMO UNNIE!!!” I overheard the other girls cry in surprise.

I looked around quick to check what it is about.

Dara chugged her cocktail straight, and is ordering another glass.

“I wonder what’s wrong?”

“I don’t think something’s wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter