Selfish Wish

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Selfish Wish .

Normal POV

“What do you mean what’s the plan?”

“How do we help those two get together?”

“Why? Are you planning us to meddle?” Bom asks with a bread hanging down . “I don’t think we’re allowed to”

“Are we just going to leave them alone then?” Siwon asks in a low voice.

Bom nods.

“Are you sure?”

Then she swings her head from left to right. “I don’t know. If Dara says she’s not ready, then I don’t think it’s wise for us to force things…” she says while putting more sandwich spreads on her bread.

“We’re not going to force things, we’re just going to give them a little push” Eunhyuk says.

“Think about it… this is fate. The heavens brought them together for a reason.” Siwon says. “If the reason why Dara said she wasn’t ready because she’s unsure of her feelings for him yet. Then probably this week was meant for her to realize those feelings”

Eunhyuk agrees. Ahhh as expected of the man who believes so much in destinies and fates. “Yeah and if these two continues to be shy and all for the next days, then nothing will happen, the chance will just turn into waste…”

“Do you really think it’s them who fate wants to be together?”

“I would like to believe it’s us but then…” Siwon clicks his tongue, jokingly.

Bom laughs and hits his arm lightly.

“So are you in or not?” Eunhyuk was very determined about this plan. He does not give an F on that second of flirting the two just had.

“Errr… Now I see why Donghae hides secrets from you… You’re very tenacious” she says, taking the plate full of breads with her “fine… I’m in… But we have to keep this a secret. If Chaerin knows, it’s over.”

“Alright!” Eunhyuk claps.

“Let’s plan it out tomorrow” Bom leaves and rejoins the circle. “For now let’s observe them on what stage they’re in”

“I can guarantee they’re in a whole different level now” Eunhyuk says, hinting about the kiss that only he, Dara and Donghae knows about.

“What do you mean?” Siwon asked him.

“Secret!”

 

* * * *

Donghae’s POV

It was Dara’s turn to pick a topic from the bowl. She unrolls it and reads the question out loud.

“If you’re stuck in an island and you could bring one person, who would it be? Should be an Idol or an actor/actress”

“IU!” Eunhyuk raises his hand quickly and sits back beside me. “I will take IU… because if I’m with her I know I can survive anything”

“Ehhhhsssshhhh” The guys smack him with paper plates and drinking cups all over his body. “Can we please skip those one who’ll be as cheesy as him…”

“This question is only for those who are single”

“Oh Bom, Shindong, Kyuhyun (with Seungyeon), Sungmin you’re not going to answer” Heechul says. “Also Dara and Donghae, don’t”

Both Dara and I just laughed it off upon hearing it; oh looks like they’re starting to tease us again.

The answers started coming from 2NE1 first. Dara picks CL. Minzy picks Amber, Bom of course TOP. CL says it would be either between Mino or Seungri”

“Why?”

“Because I can make them my slave” CL laughs.

“That is so weird… I expected one of you would pick GD for some reason” Shindong says.

Kangin claps. “Me too! I’m actually thinking CL would”

“Think about it, it’s practically wise to pick him. He’s G Dragon!”

“I would!” Yesung says whilst sitting beside me. “One because he’s my friend, (two) he always finds a way to make things happen, (three) he’ll probably write songs while on the island and I get to sing them then after our exile we would come back and do the collab on stage, (four) I want to get to know his friends…”

“You mean girls… like Kiko…”

“No. I was pertaining to designers and musicians” Yesung clears up defensively. “If I want to meet friends like Kiko, I could have asked GD about it before you know…”

“How long has been Kiko and GD been together?” the guys asked 2NE1 innocently.

Aiisssshhh… Why do GD and Kiko have to be brought up at a time like this? My eyes went straight where Dara is. She’s acting calm but her smile has completely faded and both her hands are shaking while holding the cup.

“I bet it’s years. How long has it been since their first dating scandal got out in the open? 4 years ago?” one commented while waiting for the girls to respond.

“We also see a lot of GD articles with her in Japan through out those years…”

The 2NE1 members also look like they’re uneasy to talk about it aswell, and would just like to skip the conversation. We can’t excuse ourselves and take Dara away either because it will make things suspicious. So we just have to bear with it and wait till it ends.

“Seriously guys, how can you ask them that?” Eunhyuk, who just knew about everything earlier, reacted aggressively. I thought he was going to throw it away, instead he found a way to put an end to it. “It’s a YG secret. They can’t talk about it with us. Come on”

God knows how much I am thankful to Eunhyuk at that very moment. He did something that I couldn’t. I’ve realized ‘him knowing wasn’t bad afterall’. Yeah he can be stupid sometimes, but he always got my back.

Honestly, we can’t really blame the others as well, it’s not their intention to hurt anyone, they don’t know anything. They’ve dropped the topic before they can even create more damage on Dara.

The round continued and when it was my turn. “Eunhyuk” I answered.

“Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh….~~~ ” The guys reacted in disbelief, with their eyes squinted at me. “Liar!”

Yesung taps his hand on my shoulder hard. “We’d rather hear you being cheesy than lie, man”

“What? It’s true!” I looked at everyone. “Who do you want me to say?”

“We don’t know” they acted as if they really don’t know. But obviously they’re just forcing me to say out her name. Should I say it? Should I fall into their trap?

“Fine… Dara noona… I will bring Dara noona” I said shyly while bowing my head.

“Hoooo!” The guys crowed with hyena grins. Clearly that’s what their aiming for in the first place.

However, even though I just want to smile and laugh how ridiculous they are with their teasing, I couldn’t. I was more worried for Dara. Even if she broke out a smile, I know she was feeling differently.

After that round of Q&A, the circle decided to level up the party, they started drinking more and more, dancing, more funny stories and games.

As the nght continues, a few starts to leave, and the circle gets divided into different sets, the party people ones, the pairs and the drunkards.

“Hep. You had enough” I took the cup from Dara’s hands and sits beside her.

“It’s only my 3rd cup” She tells me while trying to take it back again. Indeed she wasn’t intoxicated… well how could she? I saw CL piercing a scary stare at her everytime she had her cup refilled.

“And that’s enough… Just drink water from now on, it’s healthier” I said.

“How strict” she murmured, starting to sulk again.

“Ehhhh. So you’re like this huh?” Bom pointed out. She’s sitting not so far away from us. I believe this is the first time she saw us together like this. She smiled cleverly. “You are w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter