My Confession

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. My Confession .

Normal POV

The entire trip, no one was talking. Only the music from the stero can be heard; mostly they are OPM and songs from YG or FinKL.

Come on, Hae. Speak. He glances over to her side whenever he gets the chance. She was just looking out the window and in deep thoughts. He bites and on his lips as he tries to come up with something to say.

The awkward atmosphere starts to be suffocating.

Suddenly, one song in Dara’s playlist started playing.

At first one would find it relaxing and easing with all the guitar accompaniment in the intro.

But apparently the song made things worse.

♪Don’t you know that I want to be more than just your friend…♫

Dara’s eyes glance over the stereo quickly. Oh my God, why does it have to play now? Is the universe playing tricks at me?

MYMP – Say You Love Me

Her gaze slightly turned to him, yet he was just calmly driving. He glances back at her a second after. “Nae?”

“Ani…” she shyly turned her face away. Feeling a bit relieved for he seems to be so focus on driving that he doesn’t hear the music well.

But she just doesn’t know that Donghae was just pretending to be calm. He knows the song too, he has heard and listened to it before, and now he also feels equally uneasy as the song kept on going.

And how it keeps saying ‘Say You love Me’ like encouraging him to do so.

However it was Dara who got the courage to speak up “Hae…” she murmured. “About last night…”

Donghae’s hands grippedd tightly on the wheel, in preparation. Here it goes…

“Uhm… I…” Dara looked down her hands, wresting her thumbs together while her chest starts to tauten in. Ohmygahhhh why is this so hard??? You can do this dee, just ask him about it? “Can you pull over a bit?”

He pulls over to an open road next to an empty open field.

“I’m sorry… I just… could you give me a while” Dara unbuckles her seatbelt and gets off her car. She exhales heavily with her hands covering her face. Omaygahhh I’m not ready… What is this feeling? It’s crazy… I can’t… Ughhhhhhh….

Donghae looks at her worriedly watching her through the window in front. Seeing her that bothered and frustrated makes him feel super bad and guilty.

He steps out the car and stands beside her with one hand in his pocket, and one behind his neck.

“Dara, if you were offended by the kiss, I’m really sorry” he says, head down. “I really didn’t mean to scare you”

“Ani…” she responded, shaking her head and slowly placing her hands down. “I wasn’t offended or scared… I was more confused… and surprised… super…”

“I’m sorry…”

“Stop saying sorry. It just makes me feel upset” she says. “I’m not mad or anything. I just don’t know how to deal with this…”

She sighs again in frustration, Donghae was the same.

With all the silence between the two, they could still hear the song that’s playing inside the car. Dara must have left her door still slightly open.

“Were you just drunk that time?”

“No… I was perfectly fine”

“Then why?” Dara stares at him.

“Do you really wanna know?” He asks. In a way more of like, is she sure she’s ready to hear it?

Dara nodded her head slowly and in uncertainty.

Donghae went silent for a while, gathering all the courage he can get. This is it, Hae. This is the chance. Hooha… His heart was beating in such exaggeration. Just be honest and tell her, “Because I…”

 

“Dara, I...”

 

“I lo… ---“ 

 

**GRRRROOOOWWWWWLLLLL~~~~~**

 

 

Dot. Dot. Dot.

 

Eh? What was that?

 

Dara’s face stiffens as blood rises to her face. Omo, why now?

Donghae can’t help but burst out in laughter.

“Ya… It’s not funny” Dara says cutely and embarrassed. “Last time I ate was this morning...”

He continues to laugh to his side.

“Don’t laugh it’s embarassing~”

“Come on, let’s have you fed first” he heads back to the car.

“But we’re still not done talking”

“We’ll talk while eating”

“Aniyo… Hae, this is serious…”

**Growl~~~**

Aish really… this tummy completely ruins the mood.

“I won’t be able to talk seriously with Dara's monster tummy whining loudly like that” Donghae smiles at her, in a tease.

Dara sighs. What can she do? She too won’t be able to concentrate on the topic if she keeps feeling embarrassed how loud her hunger is. Still. Can't we just...

She went to her car seat and silently buckles her seat belt.

"Ready to go?"

Dara looks away. her brows creased and high.

Seeing that places a lump on Donghae's throat.

How do i deal this now?

 

 

"Are you guys still heading back to the dorm?” Bigbang asks seeing 2NE1 lead to the main door exit.

“Ani… We’re going home to our houses. We still have a lot to pack” CL responded, hugging Rilakumma tightly to her arms. “how about you? You’re still not going home yet?”

“We still have to wait for sajangnim”

“He’s not coming, his secretary said” Minzy informed them.

“He is. He called us. That’s why we’re here” Daesung says. “To discuss some… matters”

A bell rings in Bom’s mind, and she frees herself from TOP’s embrace. “Hul!~ Where is Donghae?”

“Donghae?” CL asks, why the sudden question.

“Where is Winner? Team B?” The Park alien asks furiously while looking at her boyfriend and the rest of the bigbang members. Some 3 winner boys even showed up in time. “Kya!!”

“Why? Why? Why?” CL and Minzy start to be curious.

“Ah… You’re fast, noona” Taeyang smiles and his eyes too. “He already left with Dara noona”

“Really? So did you get something from him!?!?” Bom excitedly asks, gripping on Seunghoon’s arm flesh hardly so he would reveal whatever they have gathered.

“Ow! Ow! Noona! Ow! Nothing!”

“Liar!” she hits him again.

“Don’t pretend like yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter