This Isn't It

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. This Isn't It .

Normal POV

“I wonder what’s up?” Kangin says with his hands clasp together and his elbows resting on the table.

A burp escaped from Shindong and he puts down the toothpick on his plate. “Yeah, it’s been… how many hours since they left?”

“3? 4?”

It was breakfast when the two groups gathered and when CL left to check on something, a half an hour later Setia went back and brought Bom and Minzy to their suite. Now it’s lunch time, the guys have already gone to do some activities and the girls still haven’t come back.

“Should we go and see if everything’s alright?” Leeteuk asks, the guys agreed but only a selected few will go with him; Siwon, Heechul and Kangin. Guys who are strong and ready to brawl in case there’s trouble, to carry if there is an emergency, and/or have the skill to talk their way out if there’s an argument.

The four was about to stand when two people arrived and steps into the scene.

“Oh you’re done eating?” the familiar male voice exclaims. Heads turned immediately and their eyes have lightened up upon seeing Donghae and Dara walking towards their area. Their hands are separated and a gap lying between them yet they still look vibrant and fresh, Dara was beautiful with bare face and her hair up in a bun while Donghae looked handsome with his hair up and shades.

“Waaaah! You’re back!” They all stood up and greeted them. Donghae got distant more from Dara as the guys rushed to him, giving him bro hugs, high fives and pats on his shoulders, all acting as if he has been away for a whole year and they missed him badly, especially Eunhyuk who clings to his bestfriend and whines exaggeratedly.

“You’re back already. You know you should have extended until night” Heechul was the only one to stand back and entertain the other one who arrived. “So how’s the trip?”

Dara smiles shyly “Fine”

“Why do you sound so unenthusiastic? Didn’t you enjoy it? Is something wrong?”

She was quick to shake her head and waves her hands. “Ani… I’m just tired”. Before going back to the resort, the two went to the town and went shopping for souvenirs, there’s a ton of people around and it required them a lot of effort and energy to stay unnoticed and keep their identities into hidden, resulting them to be this tired and stressed.

Donghae takes her side after freeing himself from the grasp of his excited members.

“Do you wanna go back to your suite first so you can rest?” he says thoughtfully. “I’ll walk you”

“No it’s okay, we better eat first” she says then her head turns around looking for her girls. “Where’s 2NE1?”

“Yeah. I’m surprised you’re not with them” Donghae seconded.

Leeteuk tells about the situation and their plan to go and check them. And it did make Dara curious, she wanted to leave as well but she offers the guys that she’ll go first and would just call them if help is needed, she’s considering the fact that maybe it’s a lady matter. And it would be embarrassing if they witness like CL in dysmenorrhea or Bom in swimsuit fitting.

“You don’t need to come along” she blurted out when Donghae drops his bag down, as well as the sourvenir purchases down, and prepares on leaving with her. “I can go alone, you’re tired”

“It’ll be just a 5 minute walk. So it’s fine…”

The guys around them then exchanged knowing glances at each other, not because of Hae’s boyfriend-ish words but because of what their sharp eyes made them see.

Dara was wearing something awfully familiar to them and when Donghae took the courtesy to carry her backpack, the back collar of the shirt got pulled revealing its tag print. And a mark that made them verify that it really was what they think it is.

“Now we know where Hae’s shirt has gone the other night” they murmured among themselves in between chuckles.

While half of the group stayed attentive to the love birds, the other half was busy having speculations about the t-shirt. Although they’re divided, they still have one same wondering, now that the couple has spent a day and night together, what’s the relationship’s current status? Has it improved?

Looking at it now, they’re not holding hands and/or making any acts of affection. It’s not the behavior that Siwon and Eunhyuk expected from them. They’re still bashful and chary. Dara is avoiding her gaze on Donghae too.

Did we fail? Siwon wondered while looking blankly at them.

While everyone’s pretty much bothered how they seem unable to work it out. Ryeowook who was standing almost across Dara lands his eyes on the similar bracelet wrapped around both wrists of them.

“Oh! Are those couple bracelets?”

All heads turned to what Ryeowook has pointed and quickly gathered.

“Whoa! It is!” Sungmin exclaims. As well as the other guys, they took Donghae’s arm and scanned closely at it. Hae has ‘D’ on his, while Dara has ‘DH’ on it. The two puckered their lips, eyes gazing far away, acting as if they don’t give a damn. “Are you now a couple?”

“How can you wear that around in Korea, it’s so obvious” the king of sharp tongue, Super Junior maknae asked. “Unless you’re planning to publicize your relationship once you get back”

The couple glances at each other and the manager saw it, freaking him out. “Oh hell no!!! You can’t do that! That’s huge trouble! SM will kill me! Don’t!” He protested. But who care of what he says, majority were happy and greeting them.

“Sister!!!” Heechul straightforwardly hugged the only girl in the group. Dara laughs while being squeezed to his arms. They still haven’t even had the chance to speak up and now a celebration is thrown for them.

Yesung chuckles. “And here we thought you guys didn’t work it out”

Things turned as if they’re mobbed by paparazzis, flooded with questions of what happened and what their plans are.

“I better take you to your suite” Donghae say, taking her away from Heechul, but the latter held grip on her arms. “Hep! What are you doing? You’re not going anywhere. You have to answer all of our questions!”

“I will! Okay? I will answer every question you have when I get back, but don’t drag her into this” he says. He’s been with these guys for 9 years, and he knows how they ask things… And it is not something Dara can handle or be comfortable about.

Besides she still has to go and see if her girlfriends are alright. They walked away holding hands, leaving Super Junior on their chairs willing to wait for his return. “Better hurry back, Hae! We’re dying to know!!! Pali!”

 

“Ahhh… Can’t believe we got caught fast…” Dara exhales. “Are we super obvious?”

“Nahhh… Those guys are just vigilant and have eyes like hawks” he says with his eyes looking straight on the road.

“Are you sure you’re going to deal with them alone?” Dara glances at him.

Donghae nodded. “Yes. Why?”

“I’m worried”

A gentle smile curved on Donghae’s lips and places his arm over her shoulders. She too wrapped her arms around his waist, and they cuddled while walking down the seemingly clear pathway (it’s lunch time and most people are in restaurants or inside their suites eating). “It’s going to be fine. Trust me” he says.

When they were still secretive of their meetings, Donghae is always scared of them, scared of them to find it out knowing how crazy they will be.  Yet now he says he will face them alone? Who is this guy she’s with and how courageous he has become? What made him bold and brave?

“Let me guess you’re going to lie to them”

A laughter exited his nose. Ding! She was right about that. “Well of course I had to in some parts… I can’t tell them everything, right?”

Dara’s head bobbed downwards and gazes on their feet and observes every step they take. She notices how slow they’re walking, and she’s not wondering why.

He’s so thoughtful and still very concerned about how she feels.

Down there.

“How are you feeling?” He muttered. “Does it still hurt?”

“Nope~ I’m better”

It has been months since the last time she had been in a night like that, and to add his size truly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter