[FINAL] Always You

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Always You .

        “Jagi-ya… Are really sure about this?” a stuttering Dara asked while standing behind a huge wide door. But not only her voice was shaking at that moment, her entire body too.

       In her right, stands a guy, also feeling the same nervousness inside him but refuses to show it. “Yeah. Don’t you want to do this?”

       “Of course I do. But don’t you think this is a little crazy?”

       Donghae chuckles “It really is crazy!” he admitted but his resolve is unwavering. “But isn’t this fun? Although, I’m pretty sure we’ll be in so much trouble…”

       Despite hearing Donghae’s playful side, Dara recognizes the tone of certainty in his voice. “You’re really ready for this huh?”

       Donghae grips on her hand tightly. “Yes. I’ve been ready for this for a long time”

       Dara smiled and takes a deep breath. What idiotic idea it is indeed, it’s crazy, but if it means spending their entire life together, then what is a little risk?

       She truly was touched when she heard Donghae say his plans with the others, what great joy and love did she felt from him. Uncertainty was present inside her but now that she stands together with him means she has no hesitations at all.

       With one hand she brushes the white beautiful dress she’s wearing while Donghae fixes his hair up. “You ready?” He asks glancing at her.

       “Yes…” she says with a loving voice.

       It’s time.

       They know they have to get going and start whatever this insane thing they plan to do. But for one more time they locked lips and felt thankful of reaching this point.

       The couple takes a deep breath and braced their selves as step forward and the glass door widely slip open, showing themselves and their relationship to the world.

 

       Earlier that afternoon, after Donghae requested for the guys’ help, 2NE1 ninjad their way back to Seoul via cruise. Meanwhile Super Junior was scheduled to arrive in the city at night, where fans have gathered and have been waiting for their return.

       Fan gifts, banners and cameras are ready. But as the doors opened, instead of hearing loud screams of cheers, the airport was filled with shock and horrified expressions.

       They didn’t see 11 people walk out, rather a 1:1 pair. A beautiful couple, wearing beautiful smiles, wrapped in a beautiful aura. The redundant use of the word beautiful just describes how truly beautiful it was.

       One of their beloved oppa was smiling genuinely big while holding onto Dara’s hand as they walk along their path while Dara’s hold her head down, feeling shy and afraid to lift it up and see the fangirls’ reactions.

       “O…O… Oppa! What is this!?” a fan recovers from her shocked state.

       “Oppa! Unnie! Are you back together?”

       “Omo! Did you two get married too!?”

       “Ahhhh!!! Andwae!!! Oppa!!!”

       The two only gave the fans loving smiles as a response and together with the endless questions from them, the fast reporters have joined in. Flashes of lights blinding them on their way to the van the SuJu manager have prepared.

           

       “Haaaaaa!” Dara lets out a heavy exhale after the car’s door have closed. It’s just how they predicted it to be, but thankfully they’ve passed through it smoothly without tomatoes being thrown at her or her hair being pulled. She can now breathe normally.

       “Are you okay?” her boyfriend’s asks, looking at her worriedly.

       “Yeah… I’m just slightly terrified” Dara says lowly. “I’m pretty sure they’ll hate me now TT TT”

       “Ani… They might be surprised now, but I know they’ll understand”

       “You sure?”

       “Yeah. And beside let me handle it, I’m going to talk to them later on” Donghae says. “Although, I don’t know how to explain why you’re wearing a white dress now if we didn’t get married”

       Dara bit her lower lips, her dress was unexplainable and unavoidably to be misunderstood but they really didn’t think about it. She just followed what CL has told her to wear.

       “Have I fully received Chae-roo’s blessing then?” her eyebrows creased and high, how can he call her with such a cute nickname? That’s unacceptable only her can be mushy towards her Chae-hubby. “I hope YG family does too”

       “Why? They already gave you their blessings last time, how can it be hard now?”

       “Uhhh… They gave me their blessings believing I won’t hurt you. But I did, Dara. Of course everything would reset. Back to Zero.”

       “Aniyo!!!” She hastily disagreed. Reset? Back to zero? Does that mean he has to do it all over again? No way! She hold onto his hand firmly and say. “Don’t worry we’ll face them together now. I’ll be by your side”

      

       “Oh! Oh! Oh! Make way! Make way! Here they come!” A loud voice echoed in the wide marbled YG hallways, making such ruckus among the artists and members present. “Pregnant woman coming through! Pregant woman coming thr---aaacccccck!!!!”

       “What pregnant woman are you talking about?” CL scolded after slapping Seungri’s back hard with her hand full of blings. “Don’t make up things! People will surely misunderstand”

       The poor panda rubs the area where it was feeling sore but still grinning to his foolish act.  “Oh wae~~ We never know! Donghae hyung must be very skilled!” he glances at the only SM guy in the hall with them. He raises his hand toward him for a high-five but Donghae is uncertain and shy to tap it.

       He kept his hands to Dara, feeling like a kid tied to his mother so he won’t be lost.

       Later on, as Donghae has planned, the YG family starts to gather in the practice room, one by one they enter, each looked scary and intimidating. The two still stayed outside in the hallway and plans to only come in when it’s about to start – waiting until the president arrives.

       Dara lets out a silent chuckle through her nose, seeing Donghae’s forehead all sweaty and his hands trembling. His heart beat was no joke either, it felt like he’s in line for a death punishment – lethal injection or about to get his head chopped off.

      She turns around faces him. “Relax”

       “I can’t… I’m… YG family is really scary you see!” In his previous encounters during YG test, he wasn’t able to meet them altogether. If meeting Big Bang or Winner or Ikon already gave him the creeps, what more now? Especially with everything that has happened. They’ll surely slaughter him.

       “Don’t be scared. I told you if they become mean and cruel to you, I will save you nae?” she says, sweeping his sweat away. “I’m here…”

       “Indeed. There’s nothing to be scared about. We won’t bite” A group of guys came walking in the hallway. They greeted the couple with bright smiles.

       “Welcome back” Taeyang says, clicking his tongue together with a hand gesture of a gun shooting. “See you inside”

       “Don’t worry. It’s going to be fine” Daesung adds.

       TOP steps in too and in his side is his alien wife, and Minzy “Yah. We’ll just string your legs and hang you upside down on the ceiling” he smirked with such threatening stare.

      “Yeah and we’ll hit you with wooden planks than baseball bats. Definitely not painful” Taeyang playfully rides on.

      “Heol!!!” Bom and Dara reacted violently, pushing them away. “Don’t scare him like that!”

      Instead of feeling fear, he watched them act in such a family-vibe scenario, and it amuses him. What the gang failed to notice was the other person with them, only smiling in silence, his hands inside his pockets, his back slightly slouched as he walks.

       “We all better get inside and find seats” CL calls out, finally noticing him.

       “Yeah, we definitely need a good spot to throw stuff from!” the threatening still didn’t stop even they all headed inside the huge practice room, leaving GD, Dara and Donghae in the hallways alone.

       This is the very first time that they actually meet together like this, and in everyone’s mind they predict the possible event after this is...

       Disaster.

       However, GD was wearing a beaming smile and gives the Super Junior a bro-shake. “Great to see you’ve won her back” he says, patting the guy’s back.

       “Yeah” the other answered and then pulled back. “It’s a relief I didn’t come too late”

       He glances at his most precious treasure beside him then back to the blonde guy in front of them.

       “Sorry for punching you last time though” GD muttered, feeling apologetic and embarrassed. Dara grimaced at him, not knowing the hell what they’re talking about.

       “Nah it’s a good wake up call” Donghae smiles, his shoulders rose.

       “And like what I said way before to you, this time I will keep my word, I’m letting you guys be. And I’m happy that you two are happy”

       “Thank you…” Donghae smiled warmly.

       The two shook their hands again and while they’re at it, GD whispered something. “Keep her away from drama from now on alright”

       “Ahhh… You know that’s impossible” the other sneered.

       The two chuckled yet the girl present wasn’t too pleased. In a flustered mood she glared at her boyfriend. “Ahbwoya. Do you want to die?”

       “Ani… I’m just kidding…” Donghae says.

       GD then gazes his eyes at Dara, all the months passed, they’re not in good terms, and despite the desire to settle things with her, GD accepted that situation. He was the reason of their break up anyway, so he needed to stay away too.

       But now that Donghae and her are back together, it’s right that they will make up too, nae? Donghae sensed his only wish and gave him the chance to reconcile with her too. For just a couple of minutes, he lets her go.

       GD swings his arms and embraced Dara, if for the past they’re always wrapped with heavy and strong feelings of bitterness, pain, regret, longing, sadness and anger, today all of those have been washed away, they longer reside in their hearts. The weight that’s been burdening their shoulders for so long has been lifted up.

       Tears start to gather in their eyes, not because they’re entirely sad, parting is a sad thing to do, but they’re crying because they’re happy that finally they’ll be okay. And that everything will be okay from now on.

       Their relationship may not have ended how they thought first it would be, all the love and time that has given... it will forever be treasures and it will always be a great memory.

       With a soft voice he whispered. “I’m sorry for everything Dara. I’m sorry for the rollercoaster ride. Guess I really wasn’t the right one for you. But now that you’ve found him, please live happily.” He smiled.

       Dara chuckles. “Nae... You too. Please live happily” she says back, submerged on his shoulders.

      “Hengsho, Dara”

      “Nae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter