Him Her Him

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Him Her Him . “According to our judges… the winner is…..”

Ken taps the counter fast as a drumroll. Dugudugudugudugudugudugu…

He looks at everyone then raises his hand pointing at the winner “Dara!!!”

“UGH!!!!!!!!” Goon cries.

Dara smiles shadily upon hearing her name, she really wished to win so badly. But despite her win she still stood there quietly while Goon starts going around the kitchen.

“Congratulations” Donghae whispers, standing next to her and clapping.

“Is he gonna be okay?” she asks.

Ken and Dana goes to comfort Goon in the corner, he seem to be really upset.

“Yeah. He’s usually like that, he just really gets so fired up into his cooking that defeats like this kinda is a deal” Donghae takes some cheese fries to his mouth. “You were that good”

She scoffs as she pulls the apron off and folds it in her hands. “I was just lucky I guess and motivated… If there was stock of the herbs he needed then I won’t stand a chance”

“Don’t be like that. Your dish is delicious too”

“Really?” Dara looks at him, pleased. He nods his head but he happens to have some marks of cheese fries on his face.

“Oh. You got something on your…” she pointed.

Donghae tries to wipe it away with his hand, but because it was tainted with cheese fries too, the marks have doubled.

Dara chuckles. “Here let me”

She faces him and gently wipes the folded apron on his face.

Donghae completely turned into a stone.

She was too oblivious and kindly helped him, but after a few moments more then she come to realize how sufficiently awkward the situation is, she quickly removed her hands away from him. “I’m sorry”

“Uh. It’s okay” He says looking away. He tries to cover up through eating more cheese fries acting as if nothing happened but God knows he’s blushing.

What the hell, Dara? What were you thinking? Dara thought, feeling tormented by her action. What if he thinks like I’m flirting? Oh my God.

She looked the other way. Both shy and uneasy, but the other three glances at each other wearing such wide grins on their faces.

“So about that deal” Ken cries, with his index finger up.        

Donghae gave him quite a glare.

Before the showdown started, a simple bet has been brought up to the table. No it wasn’t simple at all.

“If we win, Dara will share her story.” Everyone’s eyes turned to Goon, curious of what he meant by that. “Her lovelife. She will tell us why she’s heart broken.”

Dara wore such a worried expression when she heard that, Dana smacks his head once again. “What is wrong with you?”

“I’m just making this battle more exciting and interesting”

“Can’t you think of anything else. You’re only scaring her off”

“Nope.  The items are final. If you quit you lose automatically” Goon smiles. “Mine isn’t easy too. But I’m ready”

“Wait… what happens if I win?”

This is totally unfair. Very. Donghae grunts as they gather back out to the dining area. Why am I even a part of this? He thought.

“It’s your idea… Now do it” Dana scoffs with her arms crossed.

Don’t you dare. Donghae says fiercely through his eyes.

Goon laughs anxiously. He knows he’s in big trouble now, but he likes the idea to tease his boss and make him a bit uncomfortable.

Obviously it’s working on so many levels.

“Are you sure you’re agreeing to this, he can do a better pay up. Ask him whatever he’ll do it”

“Stop it, Hae~ Of course she wants to know, she’s curious” Ken teases.

“Aish. I don’t know anymore.” Donghae ticks. He scratches the back of his head, a sign that he really is frustrated.

Dara smiles and stands up. “It’s okay guys, there’s no need to tell me.”

“What?” Goon and Ken asked simultaneously. “Don’t you really want to know the name of the girl Donghae likes? Didn’t you say you’re curious???”

“I am. I am.” She glances at Donghae, he clearly isn’t comfortable with the situation. She doesn’t want to put him in an off mood or make them lose their job just for one deal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter