Bad Boy

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Bad Boy .

Normal POV

A blondie whose hair length reaches to her stomach sits in her usual spot at her favorite coffee shop, tangling a strand of hair in her fingers, staring blankly at her coffee as she waits for it to get cold.

“Have you heard the rumors?” another lady with milky white skin and luscious bright red hair arrives and sits across her. She places her latte down on the table and whips her hair back.

Her sister still doesn’t budge, making her know that she did.

“Do you think it’s true?”

Jessica puts down her hand and finally moves to take the first sip of her drink. Does she think it’s true?...  actually, she does not only think it’s true… She knows it is.

A round of rumors has been going about in the web today; it’s not out on the news yet but is gaining a bit of attention and a bit of chaos internally.

Apparently a certain fan has claimed she saw Super Junior and 2NE1 in Bali, on their day trip to temples.

The fan did not say anything else about seeing Donghae and Dara holding hands or Bom and TOP having a time together or other couple doing skin ship. But the reactions from curious fans and a few netizens are par to that.

Due to that, it is inevitable that people would have speculations and other theories, but because news portals have not addressed and have written article about it yet, for there is no proof presented, the rumor is under control.

“I heard that the president was trying to contact Super Junior and the manager but he can’t reach them. Now he’s furious and… Why are you so calm about this?” she furrows her eyebrows at her older sister.

Raising one of her eyebrows she looks at Krystal. “Why are you even surprised of the rumors anyway? We’re practically aware about their friendship with 2NE1, they’ve hanged out in Boom Bar, they’ve gone to YG concert… So being in Bali together is not shocking…”

“I get your point. But if it happens to be true then Dara unnie and Hae oppa are together. Aren’t you worried?”

Krystal is at it again. Like from the old days, she’s still pushing this HaeSica despite the happy relationship the two individual are in. Jessica loves her baby sister heaps but this is something she can’t stand hearing from her.

She takes a slice of the toast and shoots straight to Krystal’s mouth to stop her from saying nonsense. Worried? Why would she be worried? When practically she helped the two have a time together and prevented them from being caught.

 

If the ex girlfriend was serene about it, the ex boyfriend however wasn’t.

 

BIGBANG got done with their recording, completing their album, and has gone straight home excitedly to start packing for their vacay. They too have heard about the rumors but just laughed about it because they believed Jessica’s words that the boygroup was in Hawaii and not in Bali.

As being quite strict when it comes to music, GD stayed behind to check their tracks again… But instead of doing his job he was more in deep thoughts and still feeling at war with himself.

He tried contacting Dara to tell her the flight he has taken and to inform her about the rumors going around, but instead his mind went blank when the ringing has stopped and heard a guy’s voice answer.

 

“…Who’s this?”

GD says with his voice raspy and dry.

Due to the rumors, he had a bit of an idea of who it is. But he didn’t want to believe it yet. But who else would dare do this? Who else would have the balls to answer someone else’s phone? It's not like the butler would.

The guy doesn’t speak anymore after that short hello, but GD knows he’s still on the other line and practically planning to hang it up now. “Don’t hang up, Donghae hyung…” he says when he heard a scratch from the other line.

Donghae froze the moment he heard his name, astonished that GD was able to know it’s him. Did he predicted it? Or did we get caught? That’s what in his mind.

A deep sigh exits from the caller’s mouth. “Where is Dara noona? Let me atleast know she's fine. ”

“In the bathroom…” Donghae answers softly. Confirming GD's guess and the rumors.

GD’s head and shoulder drooped down, with his hands rubbing down his face, breathing heavily in defeat and frustration.

He does not need to ask the other how he’s there when he’s supposed to be in Hawaii like they said so. He can’t bring to question him for he’s afraid to hear that Donghae followed her to be with her while he, he did nothing.

“Why did you answer her phone?” he asks in an irk, unminding if the one he’s talking to is a hyung or a sunbae. “Did you pick it up to intentionally let me know you’re with her?”

“I’m... Look I didn’t mean to. I just…”

“Are you alone with her?”

“Are you now a couple???"

"Answer me hyung…”

Donghae doesn’t know how to respond... Naturally! He didn’t after all know what’s running in his mind when he taps on answer.

“GD, I’m sorry but I don’t know what and how to tell you things…”

“But you have the guts to pick up the phone knowing you'll deal with me…”

A lump was built on Donghae’s throat. Well he did intended to let GD know that they’re together but he didn’t thought about a confrontation.

“Now... answer me...”

You can hear the desperation in his voice when he said that. Like badly wanting to know the truth... But if Donghae says they're not a couple yet then GD would stil think he has a shot right, and he would pursue Dara more and more. And that is something Donghae doesnt like to happen.

“I love Dara, GD..." he suddenly blurted out. "And I know she’s happy with me… So please stop this and just let us be happy...”

The young lad expressed his exhaustion about things and the other's involvement to the relationship, that he too starts to sound desperate when he uttered the words. “Just let her go please…”

GD takes a deep breath and ends the call without proper farewell.

When the call ended, Donghae was feeling terrible.He can’t believe what he has done and he greatly regrets it. It was a bad bold move, it was mean and selfish, he only thought about himself and what can make GD give up on her.

He can imagine how hurt the guy is. Knowing the girl he cares about is with another man is painful enough to know, what else if that guy asks to let her go and tell him she’s already happy with him. If he was in GD’s shoes, he probably would feel like the world has ended.

The time Dara got out of the bathroom after a ridiculously long time for unknown reason, she found her special someone still sitting on the couch where she left him, with his head resting on the headrest, and arm resting and covering his eyes.

“I’m sorry, I think I ate a lot and my tummy went brrrr a washing machine” she says sitting beside him, with her legs up and crossed.

She expected he would atleast stinky. But he didn’t. He stayed immovable.

She gazes at him, “Oh why are you ignoring me? Is something the matter?”

"Ani... I'm just tired..." he denied quickly. Feeling guilty and mad at himself, Donghae doesn’t know what he should do. He does not want to tell her for he knows she would be mad.

He knows it will upset her because who is he to deal with GD anyway? He has no right to meddle and tell him to back off…He’s not her boyfriend, he’s not even sure if she prefers to be with him now.

And if in case GD has to know about this Bali getaway, it’s her to tell him. It’s her to say about this time they had together.

She observes him intently, she uncrosses her legs and turned her body to his direction. “Ya… I know you’re lying, I can tell something’s bothering you. Now tell me…” she pokes her fingers to his cheeks. “Ya… tell me so I can help you out, I’ll listen to you…”

She continues to convince him to tell her what’s making him this frustrated and quiet. I wonder what’s wrong? She thought

“Ya…Jagi…”

The time the idol took his arm down, he immediately pulled the lady beside him to his arms and embraced her tightly; surprising the maiden as she didn’t expect such act.

“I’m sorry…” the words that were blurted out. “I’m really sorry Dara… I’m such a bad person”

Eh? Sorry? Bad person? What? Dara’s brain starts to get confused.

“I didn’t know why I did it. I really didn’t mean to, I swear. So please don’t be mad, I’m so sorry”

He continued to utter in her ears and because of that she has sensed that he has done something that would terribly upset her. Her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter