Hold On

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Hold On .

Normal POV

Another two days after, Super Junior finally flew back to Korea after receiving a go signal from their agency, arriving with slightly tanned skin, refreshed auras and wide smiles on their faces, all appearing like they had a good normal vacation.

Meanwhile, the YG family is also back in the area of Seoul after GD got transferred to one of the hospitals there. He has not yet woken up but due to the growing incidents of press people invading their privacy in Japan. They had to take action.

For both groups are back, they are then bound to face all the questions revolving their Bali vacation next.

Back in Japan, 2NE1 honestly admitted everything and explained what truly happened, to YG; they’ve realized that it’s better for him to know so it can be dealt well, especially now that things are heavy and in a blur.

Both SM and YG presidents have decided to just be truthful about it to the public, and released official statements respectively

YG: We too are shocked. We have consulted both groups and they have said, it really was just a coincidence that they met there. YG artists were sent to different places as a short break from the concert frenzy. 2NE1 chose Bali for it is a hot trend place to visit for summer and it just so happens that Super Junior came there too for their own vacation.

SM: 2NE1 and Super Junior are friends. Being invited to each other’s parties/events is proof enough, however this vacation truly wasn’t planned. After finding each other in the same place, they just decided to hang out like normal friends would.

Fans have divided opinions about it. One fandom was fine with it, thankful that they see their bias interacting and being friends with someone. While the other fandom was not too sure, their overprotective side was kicking in, but seeing their other halves happy and with all the beautiful pictures shared by the members, they’re progressively accepting it.

Though there’s still another rumor out in the open, but both SM and YG chose not to address it and let it be gone through time. It’s for everyone’s good. Donghae and Dara’s relationship is still in the beginning stage and have to be protected, also YG considers how it will harm his favourite artist once he wakes up and knows about it.

The others have also suggested to give the two some time to adjust and the chance to settle things.

Donghae went to the hospital GD was confined in as soon as they arrived. After the days of being contained in Bali and his phone being confiscated – to prevent him from booking plane tickets, he’s beastly in need to talk and see his Jagi.

“Oh!” a person cried out after opening the door. The two men exchanged surprised stares, disbelieving to see one another.

“Why? Nugu?” Another voice from the inside was heard. He swings it more widely and showed him to Bom. “Ah! You’re here! Didn’t you just arrive this morning?”

The Super Junior bobbed his head in greeting, his eyes scanning the white room, he felt bad seeing GD, and the guilt he felt days ago was crawling up again.

“Where’s Dara?” He expected to see her sitting beside the bed but she wasn’t. She wasn’t inside the hospital either.

Se7en took the fruits out of his hands and thanked them for it. He was the person in charge of today’s shift. Bom was only a visitor to drag her boyfriend away from the Choi Brothers Quality Tea time.

The YG artists exchanged glances then Bom signals her friend to speak up where their little Dara has gone. “She’s at home” the hyung says in a sigh, scratching the back of his head.

“Ahhh” Donghae says, smiling warmly at them. “I’ll just head there then”

Se7en furrowed his eyebrows, staring at him oddly. Is this guy serious? Dara left him without second thoughts, and still he comes to her without a single taint of rage or sadness written on him? He’s in fact looking more concerned about her and GD.

 “Yeah. You should…” Bom says, sounding like there was other meaning to it. “…She actually locked herself there”

“Why?”

 “Apparently this friend right here says something nasty, depressing your girlfriend” she explains, quite irked at the person next to her. “He asked her if you’re just a rebound”

Donghae’s ears became suddenly unresponsive after hearing that awfully unpleasant word. Rebound? Who? Me? His eyes darts immediately to who have said it.

“I’m sorry. I meant no offense, as a friend I just had to ask…” Se7en defended. “Isn’t it actually good to ask? Aren’t you wondering why she’s still get confused and being indecisive?”

“Aniyo… I already predicted she would be like that, and that’s why I hurried over, I will be the person who will ease her confused mind and heart”

He says those words out seriously with a focused glare. Se7en was clearly taken aback. He hasn’t seen anyone so determined and driven on Dara like this before. And what did he just say? Person who will ease her confused mind and heart?

The hyung cant help not to let out a chuckle, Bom joins him also while hiding her face away.

The Super Junior blinks his eyes, muddled by their laughters. What’s so funny? Did I say rather strange?

They didn’t explain why though, Se7en just patted his hand on his shoulders, like a really good friend. “Ahh… Let’s eat out sometime huh…”

Two pairs of eyes followed the guy as he swiftly walks away, in the hallway he even passed by TOP who he respectfully greeted.

“Looks like he isn’t bothered by Dara and GD at all. I expected him devastated and hurt” the rapper says with the bag of snacks he bought in his hand.

“I know right” Se7en says with his gaze at the idol, and still can’t shake off the cheesy lines he has said.

“I guess he understands the hardship of letting go a 4 year relationship… He’s being considerate and patient with her” Bom says with a proud motherly smile showing in her face. “He loves her that much”

“But there’s a line between love and foolishness, babe” the other commented, opening the lead of his milk tea can. “This is clearly foolishness”

“Why are you so negative? Why can’t you just support him?”

“We do, but he’s human too, Bom. Sooner or later he will also get tired…”

 

* * * *

Dara wasn’t alone in her apartment that day, Mama Park and Durami were there too. They came to visit after knowing all the troubles she was in. Her mom cooks her favourite dish while her sister helps with the other chores.

Thunder knocks on Dara’s bedroom door and turns the knob, but it was locked.

“Noona… Hae hyung is here” he says.

There was no response, so he called her once again.

And still none.

Turning his body around and facing his sunbae, he wore an apologetic smile, whilst Donghae was still gracious to him. “It’s okay, thanks” he says, taking the spot where Thunder stood. With his face just a few inches away from the door, he lets out a heavy sigh.

“Omma let’s go to the market first” Durami swiftly suggested, dropping what she’s been doing and convinces their mom to step out of the house, so that they can give the couple some privacy and chance to talk.

While the youngest Park, stayed in the living room, back to his gaming mode. Once he started playing, he no longer cares about anything else around him. Apathetic to whatever the two may discuss.

With the coast clear, Donghae was more comfortable.

“Jagi” he says lowly, but loud enough to be heard from the other side of the door. Basing in his gut, he assumes that she was right there.

And he was right.

Dara really was standing by the door, her hand holding the knob and the other flat on the wooden hatch. Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter