Remember

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Remember . Donghae’s POV

I woke up with the sound of my phone alarming right beside where my ear is.  My head feels lighter than it normally should after a drunken night.

I scanned around the quiet place, some members are still lying on the couches and floors, knocked out. It looks like everyone went all out.

“Oh hello, Fishy…” Eunhyuk greeted, coming out of the kitchen with a pink apron on. Seems he’s the only one up.“ How do you feel now?”

“Light headed…” I said, stretching my arms and legs. “And great. I don’t know why”

“Great? That’s weird… Well do you remember anything?”

“No. I had too much drink last night… I’m not sure if I can even…“ As I entered the kitchen I was taken aback to see a petite girl, sitting on the high stool by the kitchen counter.

“Annyeong haseyo” she says.

I scratched the back of my head, as I feel embarrassed for her to see my morning appearance. “Hi Good morning, I’m sorry if you have to see us like this”

Although she said she doesn’t mind, still the place was a complete disaster. I cleaned up a few garbage as I walk, we wouldn’t like her to think we’re this messy. I sat next to her while Eunhyuk stands in front of me, behind the counter, serving me with soup, rice, chicken and vegetable sidings.

“Is there anything wrong, Hae?” Eunhyuk notices my surprise.

“Uhm no! Everything’s great! Thank you, IU” I said, still staring at the meal. “But isn’t it too heavy for breakfast?”

The couple laughed for a while. “What time do you think it is? It’s already lunch time, silly!”

“Lunch time?” I checked the time and it is! No wonder why my phone alarmed, it’s because I have a show I need to catch on watching at noon.

I the TV and tuned in while the two talk on my side.

“I’m really sorry, baby~ You had to come over and make us a meal…”

“It’s okay. Drunk hyukkie was really upset last night when he wanted pancakes and I couldn’t come… I want to make you feel better today instead”

“Awww… I’m sorry!” Eunhyuk feels guiltier for his actions last night. It seems he has called her and had a feud.

“Tsk tsk Troublesome Hyukkie” I said as a side comment while taking a huge bite.

“As if you don’t do stupid things like that when drunk”

“Absolutely not. I have no memory of me doing such things, I am a responsible adult”

“Really?! How confident! Give me your phone” He says taking my phone.

He leaned over to IU as they both checked my phone, I’m pretty sure they’re looking for possible drunk pictures of me on the gallery that will prove me wrong, but like he said, I’m confident.

Took them a while scrolling here and there. I knew they can’t find one.

Suddenly. Eunhyuk laughs loudly.

“What? Did you find a picture really?”

“Aniyo… It was greater than that” He says with a really huge smile. IU was smiling at me apologetically.

Greater than a picture? A realization sparked in my mind, I took the phone from his hands quickly. Oh crap… please no…

[ LOG List ] Last call Dara

“Oh shi--” I slapped my forehead.

“Burn Hae!!!” Eunhyuk laughs. “Where’s your responsible adult now?!”

Wait… Is this true? Did I really call her? Is this why I was feeling good this morning? Is it because I was happy we got to talk? Is it!? 

“Call duration almost an hour, do you remember anything you’ve talked about?”

Obviously no. Out of all drunken nights that I can forget things that I’ve done, it’s last night where I was completely blank.

“What should I do?” I said, starting to panic.

“Call her and ask! Go! Go!” Eunhyuk guides to which I weirdly followed.

What should I say? I wondered while the phone still rings.

“Wait, What if because you were so drunk, you happen to confess to her?”

Oh great. He says what now? Thanks to him I felt more anxious. But What if I really did?

Toooot toooot tooooot

The call was rejected all of a sudden.

Oh crap… 

“I think I did confess…” I glanced at Eunhyuk and begun on jumping in place. Ah ottoeke? “What should I do? Yaa… Hyukkie ah, help me.

He hits my head. “Could you stop? You’re panicking for no reason. Did she say you did?”

“No. But she rejected the call, what else could it mean? Of course she got scared of my confession. Waaa Hyukkie ah help!! waaaaa---- Ack!” He hits me again one more time. “Can you stop hitting me?”

“Can you stop being stupid? You’re over reacting! Calm down! Maybe she’s just busy” He says. “And please my girlfriend is watching, it’s embarrassing to see you like this”

Oh right. I forgot IU is with us. And she’s hearing us talking about Dara and seeing how foolish I am.

I acted calmer and fixed my stance. “I’m sorry IU…”

“It’s okay oppa. I already know about you and Dara unnie anyway”

“You told her?!?!” I asked with a tone higher than my normal speaking voice while glaring at Eunhyuk. Don’t tell me he’s telling people about me and her.

“Aniyo. Oppa. It’s Sanghyun who told me”

Sanghyun? She meant Thunder.

“We were once talking about his protective brother side. And your name came up when I asked if there is someone he is rooting for.”

Did I hear it right? Thunder is rooting for me?

“See? Even the brother’s alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter