Love at the Wrong Time

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

. Love at the Wrong Time .

 

Donghae’s POV

“What!? He did what!?!?!”

“Donghae confessed in front of the YG guys!? Is that for real!?!?!”

“Whoaaa… ”

How quick it is for the news to reach the members. It’s just been roughly three hours since it happened and yet they already knew about it.

I can already hear them discussing it while I’m at the door and taking my shoes off. They seem to not hear the beeping unlock of the maindoor when I entered.

“To whom did you hear this from?”

“Bom noona”

“Is this why YG called him?”

“Daebak!”

“Where is he now?”

“Do you think he’s in trouble?” Sungmin says. “2NE1 once revealed about guys being tested first before able to date them”

“I bet Hae’s being tested now” Shindong says. “Seungri’s probably dancing for him again and they’ll see how long he can keep up”

Obviously that made them all laugh, aish these guys making fun of me behind my back huh.

If Kyuhyun didn’t see my presence, I’m pretty sure they would continue and have more assumptions along those lines.

“Ya, fishy! You sneaky brat. There you are! We thought you went home with the others to rest”

“Why didn’t you tell us about being called to the YG building?”

They were all sitting on the couches while I stood in front; some are still looking lazy and sleepy with all the pillows and stuff toys they’re hugging.

“We heard you faced the YG guys. What did they do to you?”

“Is it true you told them you love Dara noona?”

You can see in their faces their curiousty and how badly they want to know what happened, but I wasn’t really in a mood for conversation. I just want to head to my room and get some rest.

“Hey.. Hey… What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk came up to me and blocks my way. “Are you alright?”

I shook my head and told them I’m just feeling tired.

“But you met with Dara noona right?” Siwon says, telling me what Bom has informed him.

I nodded my head slightly. A bit unenthusiastic.

“Ya, you’ve been like this since morning, can you tell me what’s wrong? Are you guys fighting?” My bestfriend places his hand over my shoulders, he appears very concerned.

Well, all of them are.

I shook my head. Fight? us? Of course not, but it’s true that things are complicated now.

“Bom noona also asked me to watch carefully over you two” Siwon added. “She said something about things may start to be difficult right now, why?  Did something happen?”

The guys continued to ask me and forced me to talk about it. Such caring words come out from my members that eventually made me say a part of what’s going on.

“I told Dara I love her…”

They all went silent. In shock, mostly. But their expressions… they were all bright and ready to cheer. To them this is good news, why won’t it be? Imagine all the time they told me to confess already and their ‘be a man and make a move’… and now I have done it.

“OH! SH*T!!!! Seriously!?”

“Right on!” fists are raised into the air, others were even clapping.

“Waaa… Our fishy is so manly!!”

Kangin approaches and gives me a bro hug. “I knew you can do it”

I can feel they were really proud.

“Wow… You confessed your love not only to YG boys but Dara… Damn~” Heechul says in quite disbelief, but satisfied. He must be relieved to know I learned something from our dispute last time.

“Now I can see why you look drained and exhausted!” Eunhyuk says. “You better go to your room then and rest”

“Ani… Wait wait… We should know what Dara said first”

Everyone else agrees.

I’m 200% sure of what these guys are expecting to hear. It’s either a big fat yes or an I love you too. But can’t they just tell from the expression I’m wearing?

I was undecided to tell them anything at first, but it’s a given that they won’t let me go if I don’t. No suspense was needed; I just laid it out to them. “She said no…”

The claps have stopped. The smiles have turned upside down. They looked at me as if what I said was the oddest thing in the world..

“NO!?!?!?!? Why????!!?!?!?!”

“What do you mean no? No, as in N O no????”

“How can that be? Are you sure you heard it right? It’s impossible…”

I knew they would have this reaction. But after telling them that, I proceeded to my room, unminding their endless queries of whys and how come. I can’t deal with those just yet, there’s something else I have to mind.

I went over to my bed and laid there with my arm resting on my forehead, thinking back to what has happened.

I’m not sure if it’s just my imagination but I think I heard glasses crashing after hearing what she said.

Did it come from my staffs outside? or an exaggerated sound of my whole world breaking into pieces? I thought.

No? She said no?

As much as I want to remain calm and keep my breathing in rhythm. I couldn’t. I’m too flabbergasted.

She buried and hides her face in her arms. And stayed there for quite a while…

I really don’t know what to do. What to say. My smile was slowly fading away. But I kept on staring at her, trying to figure out what she meant by that short response.

Suddenly in a low voice she starts to speak up again

 

“…I hate you…”

 

“…you bad Hae…”

 

 She kept mumbling those words that it just puts me in confusion.

Does she mean those things? Does she really hate me?

My heart’s supposed to be feeling broken and in pain, but why do I feel at ease instead. I noticed her hands curling tightly and her shoulders stiffen. It got me a little worried, so I reached out my hand to her head and caressed her.

“Hey… are you okay?”

“What do you think? You’re making me confused…” she murmurs.

“Eh? Me? Shouldn’t I be the one who’s confused? It’s you who said no to my confession… it’s you who’s acting weird now…” I said with a few chuckles of disbelief as I sit back up straight to lean my back on the chair.

“Who told you to confess all of a sudden anyway~~~” She lifts her head up, showing her red flushed face to which got me frozen on my seat.

Am I just seeing things or is Dara really blushing?

She furrowed her eyebrows cutely and looks away. “Crazy Hae…”

From Bad Hae now to Crazy Hae… Is there anything else she would call me?

The pain that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter