Snowy Day

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Snowy Day .

Normal POV

“Jiyong it’s time to practice…”

Two people called out from the door. But there was no movement came from their leader. He stayed seated on the bench by the veranda, watching the snow as it slowly falls.

Taeyang and Daesung exchanged glances. “Let’s leave him for now” they decided to give him more time.

As the guys left, GD takes a whiff of his cigarette then sighs. Together with the smoke coming out of his mouth and nose, teardrops fall down on his cheek.

His wrist tightened, the image of Dara from last night was unbearable to his sight, her pain, those tears and her words, he wanted to stop them all. She was letting him go…

He had the chance to be with her again, he’s just one kiss away. He should have just leaned and everything will be alright.

But... for what reasons, he chose to pull away…

 And in the end, they ended.

And things are really over between them.

 

As Bigbang walks out, 2NE1 was already waiting by the door. “Well?”

They shook their heads. “How bout Dara noona?”

“The same. Locked up in her room”

“Guess it’s better to give them time and space for now”

“YG hyung is gunna kill us for sure” Taeyang says. “This is like 3 months ago… They both acted like this”

“Why can’t they just fix things between them and be back together, for Pete’s sake”

“You know that’s unlikely to happen now, right”

The groups sighs, how did the once a happy bright couple have to turn like this? It was thought to be forever. But why is it like this now?

“This time probably won’t take that long…” Bommie defended. “They’ll move on easily…”

“Yeah, it’s only because last time they had no one to hold on to. Now they have” Seungri commented.

All heads turned to him, curious of what he meant. Sure they would understand GD’s case but none of them knows about Dara and Donghae.

He remained calm but at the back of his head he panics.

“I mean… Now we’re here for her”

First they defended they’re always there for them, but indeed the strictness gave them too much containment.

Seungri walks away biting his lips. Well that was close, though he’s best friends with GD, he knows the importance of Donghae’s existence now in Dara’s life.

Hero? Shoulder to lean on? Friend? Future boyfriend?

None of those matters for now, he knows he’s there for her and be the change Dara needs. And he can’t just pull him out of her life.

 

Toot… Toot…

[ It’s snowing – Donghae]

[ Yeah it is. Yey – Dara]

[ Wanna go out? – Donghae]

[ No… - Dara]

[ Why not? Don’t you want to play? – Donghae]

[ No. I don’t. I want to rest… - Dara]

[ =( But… - Donghae]

[ But what? – Dara ]

[ But I’m outside – Donghae]

Dara jumps off the bed quickly as she reads his text. She looks over the window and sees Donghae across the street. He raises his hand slightly then places his phone on his ears.

“Why are you out there?”

“A little bird told me you locked yourself today, I came to try if I can let you out”

That Panda… “I really am not in the mood, I’m sorry”

“Come on—This snow might be the last one… we never know.”

Dara looks at him intently together with a long hum over the phone. “Fine. I’ll just put on a coat”

Yes. Donghae smiles in satisfaction. Although he told himself it’s not the time yet to make a move, the idea of his wish has the probability to end any time scares him. Now he wants to grab every opportunity he can.

“So where are you taking me this time?”

“I don’t know, where do you usually go on a snowy day?”

“I usually just drive to nowhere. But most of the time that nowhere ends up at the Han River”

“Ahh we won’t go there. You’re just going to cry again” Donghae commented. Han River is a great place to think about things, life, anything…

The best place to hang out with a really special friend. But he knows once she starts thinking, she’ll be sentimental again. And that’s what he's avoiding to happen. “Somewhere you’ll cheer up”

Cheer me up huh? Dara has her hand on her chin, in a serious thinking position then claps her hand. I know!

“Let’s grab ice cream”

“Ice cream? On winter?” Donghae looks at her weirdly, while she drags him on the way to the nearest ice cream parlour.

“You know you’ll get sick” He cried again while they stand on queue.

“You want to cheer me up. This is how” she smiles while patting his arms.

He’s pleased to see her smile that no matter how ridiculous he thinks this is he gives in and orders.

Both sat across each other, Dara claps in excitement as she sees the ice cream getting served before them.

This kid really. He thought.

“Look how empty this place is, we’re the only crazy people to eat ice cream on this kind of day”

“Atleast we can eat in peace” Dara says while taking her first bite. “Try it come on~”

Donghae shakes his head at first, but because she requests and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter