Are You Ready?

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Are you ready? .  

Donghae’s POV

In the middle of the stage, together with like three or four guys on my sides, I was sitting on a chair with my hands tied on the back. My mask and hoodie was in place covering my face.

Although there’s no point in hiding my identity anymore for people already know who I am; to which really confuses me why’d they still pick me. I still didn’t take them off because I wanna hide my reaction just in case.

The entire stadium has its lights all closed, only the bright white, indigo and yellow ocean can be seen. Crowds were screaming in excitement.

For I was somewhat in the right side of the stage, I was near where the Super Junior are. And trust me, they are way more thrilled and excited than I am. I can clearly hear them cheering too.

My heart was beating fast like an announcement drum roll.

Lapdance…? My mind was already disoriented with that thought alone. But to get it from 2NE1? Possibly from Dara? I can faint.

If there’s one more thing I love about Dara, besides her smile, her beautiful forehead, her cute nose, her lips, her y hair, her personality, her everything… it’s her eyes… It is truly the most captivating of all. Fierce or not, her stares melts me.

To know that I’ll be getting seconds of pure stares with a few dancing and teasing here and there ahhhh it’s too much for my heart to take.

Am I even ready?

I'm sure tonight's going to be a long night... so far a lot has happened but I feel that it's just the beginning...

And it starts from....

“If you think there’s no way out, Love is the only way” here

If you think the crowd was already loud, you’re wrong, it can still be way louder.

I felt my face redden as that y-trot beat started playing. Yep. I guess it’s my day, I will die now. Those thoughts were going in my mind. Silly and weirdly I kinda felt a mixture of fear and excitement.

As the verse came in, the center stage starts to light up and someone started singing. And there they are...

A wide smile curved behind my mask.

Ahhh… I will die alright.

 

 

 

It’s BIGBANG.

 

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!”

The loud cheers and screams switched into laughters… especially when Big Bang started dancing comically and acting seductive. The crowd was having a blast.

Seungri was the person assigned to me. No… I think it was him who requested for me. He was pretty into it, he kept sitting on my lap and hugs me. It was funny alright but if you’re the person who they dance to, it was very uneasy and ghastly. I had my head down the entire freaking performance.

Although I had my laughs too, I also felt a bit of disappointment for some reason. Not to mention, also felt embarrassed. Maybe that’s what I get for expecting too much. Dara lapdance? Who am I kidding? Like they would allow her do that with a known personality? YG isn’t that rash.

After that slightly traumatizing stage, WINNER came next, they are performing BIG BANG’s Haru Haru. We were then escored to the backstage and were given the chance to meet with the whole YG family, I guess they have seen all these defeating and griefing expressions on these guys’ (participants) faces, that they’re doing this as compensation for the embarassment atleast.

“You’re disappointed, aren’t you?” Seungri suddenly wraps his arms around my neck and shoulders while we’re on the way to where the dressing rooms are. We were both trailing behind from the rest. “Are you expecting to get a lapdance from Dara noona?”

“Eh? Aniyo…” I waved my hands. “I just didn’t expect I would get a lapdance tonight at all… and from a guy”

He laughs harmoniously, yet in guilt. “I’m really sorry, hyung… It was just for fun! I swear I’ll make up for it!”

“Nah it’s okay. Just don’t do that again ever” I joked.

He laughs once again and released me from his grasp. Up ahead I saw Bigbang and the other guys took a left turn toward to probably where the room is. But before we even reach that corner I already said my goodbye.

“Why??? Aren’t you coming in?”

“Nah… I prefer heading back out there now and enjoy the concert with the others”

“You’re not scared of us, are you? Don’t worry we won’t bite!”

I heard a round of claps, cheering and laughter coming from one of the rooms.

“I’ll just meet you guys later” I said.

“Are you sure?” Seungri looked at me worriedly. And I smiled, for sure he sensed that he can’t force me on coming in and so he has let me go. “Fine… But you’re sure you’re alright?”

“Of course!” I shook his hand before following the staff that would be guiding me out back to my seat.

I know that his intention was only to formally introduce myself to them. But I felt like it’s unwise for me to meet them now.

When I imagine myself facing YG family, especially YG himself, I imagine myself to be in my best self yet… And not when I just got from an embarrassing moment from one of their artists or have fallen under their pranks.

“Hey!”

Someone called out. I don’t know if it’s me who’s being called, for I am uncertain if it’s Hey or Hae. But I still stopped from walking and turned my head around. And I’m so glad that I did.

The world felt like in slow motion as I saw this beautiful bride right before my eyes. Dara was wearing this pure white wedding gown, wiith her hair neatly dressed into a bun, the veil was up thus I can see her face. She was smiling so prettily while she walks down the hallway towards me. Truly my heart fluttered fast as if I was getting married.

 “…wow…” I was having a difficult time to say out words. “…C-C-C…Congratulations. Who’s the lucky guy?”

“Er I’m thinking the same thing actually…” she says, raising her shoulders.

 The staff who’s accompanying me excused herself for a while and left us alone. This part of the backstage is less busy compare to the other places, probably because it leads to where the exit is.

“Why didn’t you come in?”

“Uhm… I just don’t think it’s necessary… I’ll be meeting you guys later at the after party after all”

“Seungri told me it was because you were upset about the lapdance… Are you?”

I scoffed and shook my head. Aish that Seungri really…How can she say that to her? It sounds like I was super looking forward to get it from her… It’s embarrassing…

“I’m sorry if you got involved in the lapdance. Seungri’s a bit crazy at times” she sighs. “When he heard you guys we’re here he kept on telling the staff to get you”

I laughed awkwardly. “Well what do we expect of him? He’s mischievous alright. Don’t worry about it, like he said it was just for fun”

“But how about you? I was worried if you felt humiliated with all those people recognizing you”

“Meh, People would probably just think it’s an act between friends”

“How about your members? Won’t you get teased?”

Crap. She’s right. I was rushing to go back to my seat without thinking on what could be waiting for me there. For sure those guys were laughing their off the entire time. I fear how much they would mock me about it. Oh my…

But I can’t tell Dara that, she would just feel more sorry and guilty.

“Pft. You know them, they always tease me, it’s not new…”

“Eh~” she frowned.

It was adorable and touching to hear she’s actually worried about me. But really she doesn’t need to, even though I had a slight down feeling earlier, it was already gone. Seeing her in now actually has eased my heart. I may not have gotten that lapdance I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter