Far Away

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Far Away .

Dara's POV

[Twitter : Direct Message]

@ibgdrgn: Have you arrived?

@ibgdrgn: Don’t forget to wear sunblock and hat, OK? It’s hot there!

@ibgdrgn: We’re still at Seoul~ >< working TT TT TT TT I bet you’re swimming now. Do Have Fun!

Jiyong has been sending me messages via text or DM in twitter for days.

Even if I don’t reply, he was still very persistent. I’m actually surprised that he does this. The last time we talked was when he shocked me and confessed about his true feelings, it was an awfully heavy night to me, and maybe for him too. And yet all a sudden he’s like this. Shouldn’t he still be mad at me or something?

And why would he do this when he’s now with Kiko? Is he planning to get back wirh me? Is that it?

I really do not know. I’m so confused.

When we look at it, this would particularly be a good thing for atleast we’re no longer in a fight or ignoring each other. But truly it feels weird and a little pressuring.

And like I said, I need to think over things. And that’s what I’m gonna do while in Bali.

Back in Seoul, the winter is soon to be over but the weather is still a bit cold and breezy. But here in Bali, we truly had to ditch our jackets and embrace the start of summer.

However, the skies seem to be a bit cloudly as we arrived.

 “Is it gonna rain?” Bommie asked as she looks out the window, while we wait for our luggages to come out on the carousel.

"Perhaps. March is a rainy season anyway. But I checked the forecast, it doesn’t seem like it’s gonna rain this week” our girlscout-like maknae says while holding onto her smart phone.

“Nae… Nae… We just landed and are now getting our luggaes, oppa” Chaerin says over to her phone. “Nae. We’ll look for our hotel guide after this. Nae… Arasso. Bye~”

She puts down her phone and sighs. It appears to be it’s our manager’s checking on us.

“Chaerin omma, what do we do now?” Bom jokingly clings her arm to Chaerin’s.

“Omma. Where do we go?” Minzy did the same with her aegyo~

Chaerin is wearing her usual fashionista style with her shades and everything but she tends to look like a mother sometimes, esp now with these two kids in girly dresses clings over her and talking in aegyo~

We’re travelling without our managers and stylists today for YG also gave them time off to be with their own families. And this is good, we can do whatever we want!

YG did warn us not to be irresponsible and/or misbehave though… but there’s nothing to worry about, we’re all big and mature girls. What is there to happen?

After finding our luggages, we went out to the arrival port and looks for the person with our Hotel sign in his hands.

“2NE1” he greeted us warmly. “Selamat Datang to Bali, Indonesia! My name is Setia and I will be your guide to your hotel”

For we are in a different country, we are bound to speak in English. First one to speak was Chaerin of course. “Hi. We already got all our stuff, are we ready to go?”

“I’m sorry, maam. But can we wait for a few more minutes”

“Oh why?” Bom asks curiously as she starts fanning her hand to herself.

“No maam, the shuttle is running a little late. But don’t worry it’s on its way, probably after 5 - 8 minutes it’s here”

“How about that bus? Can’t we ride that?” Chaerin pointed at the bus in a not so far away distance from us. It has also the mark of the hotel on it.

“I’m sorry maam but we can’t. It was reserved for someone else”

We all chuckled as he bows his heads in apology.

“We’re just kidding you know” Chaerin says. We’re just trying to get comfortable with Setia for he looks kinda stiff and shy. “Like why would we use that, there’s only four of us”

“You can if you want really big space. The bus can accommodate 12-15 heads, it’s usually used for group of tourists or really big family” he informed us.

Not long after, the shuttle van that’s for us has arrived and took us to the paradise.

Truly it’s such a beautiful resort, with such breath taking view. It has a lot of pools and it’s by the sea. And the more we drive pass everywhere, the more we fall in love with the place.

My dream of getting married in Bali has once again relived. Imagine a beach or a garden wedding, and I’m walking down the aisle with a beautiful view of the sunset… then by the end of my trails stands him, the right guy, the guy who I will spend the rest of my life with and the person I will cherish and love the most.

Kyaaahhh… Too romantic~

“Aigoo… look at her. Day dreaming again…” I heard Bommie commented from the sides. “Don’t think about honeymoon yet, Dara, go date and get married first”

I pulled a sceptical face upon hearing that and sat next to her. All of us three were sitting comfortably at the lobby while our fierce leader handles all the matters on the front desk for check in.

“Tell me honestly, when you were imagining out there, who were you thinking to be with?” she askes me in a very teasing tone. Judging by that glare, I can already guess who she thinks it is.

But meh~ sadly my imagination didn’t show any identity of the guy or whatsoever. It can be Donghae, Jiyong, Kang Dong Won or Chaerin any time. And I told her that but she was displeased and even called me a “liar! You’re obviously thinking about Hae”

I haven’t told them about anything that has happened, with Jiyong and with Donghae. I just don’t feel like bothering them on another of my perplexing drama. And to hear other people’s comments and remark would only drive me insane and puzzled. So for now, yeah, I’m mum about it.

While we stay longer waiting, Minzy asked a question towards our guide, out of nowhere. “Setia, what does your name mean?”

“Loyal” Setia responded without any hesitations. Ooooooohhhhh~ we reacted together in amazement.

“Does that mean you’ll be loyal to us?” Bommie says, squinting her eyes charmingly at him. Setia chuckles and nods his head in agreement. “Whatever we do, whatever you hear and see you’ll keep it a secret all right!”

After check in we were sent to our rooms right away. And we were in utter shock.

YG has reserved a suite for us with 2 huge bedrooms, 2 baths, a gigantic sala, and an overlooking lounge. I’m sharing rooms with Chaerin of course. And Bom x Minzy takes the other.

We can’t stop saying whoa to every little thing that we see in that room, Bommie cries hardly in joy seeing that gigantic bathrub, Minzy switches on the tv in their room and starts channeling away, I started taking pictures here and there, Chaerin went over the bed quickly and have a feel of how comfy it is.

“If there’s anything else you need maam, please just ring me over the phone” Setia says after him and 2 more guys finished bringing our luggages in. When they were gone, Chaerin called us out to the living room to plan out our entire trip.

“Wait, so first let’s plan out our itenary. What do you guys want to do? From Day 1,2,3 until 7…”

Several activities have been raised, from jetski, banana boat, parasail, cruise, swimming, horse back riding, trekking, spa day to shopping… Truly there were a lot, we are now having troubles do we fit it to a whole week.

In an hour of discussion and debates, we have come up of something.

Today we unpack, and go swimming and water sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter