New People

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. New People . Donghae’s POV

“I’m sorry, customer but we’re already closed”

One says while he's busy sorting out the dishes in the cupboard.

I went over the counter and taps his back. “Hyung!!!”

He quickly faces around as he was startled. “Hey!!!!” He pushed me away by my shoulders. “Damn. How’ve you been?”

“I’m good. I'm good" I said pushing him back. "Why are you closed so early?”

“We ran out of stock, boss.” Another guy looks over the kitchen window.

Out of stock? How is that possible when we usually do restocks weekly?

“Some of your fans held a get-together here earlier, wiping out everything we have!” a lady in uniform went out, chuckling hard.

Seriously? And I came here all starved and craving?

“Are you eating here?"

I sighed and nodded several times. “That’s what I planned to”

“No worries... We'll check if we can still swing you a few… Do you want me to get you one taco platter?”

“Actually make that two”

"Two?"

Dara walks up beside me and greeted them politely.

They’re all quite in shock, they had to take two glances to confirm her presence.

“S…S…Sandara Park” The first guy grabs her hand and shakes it. “I’m a fan!”

Dara smiled. “Ah y.. thank you”

“Noona, this is Ken. A good friend of mine. He used to work in SM but now he works for me and currently the master chef of Grill5 Taco.” I started to introduce. “Then this is Dana, she's a family friend and she's incharge with the orders. Lastly, Goon, our youngest cook”

“Nice to meet you all” she bows awkwardly.

“Waah… it’s true you’re even prettier up close, and even without make up” Goon complimented.

Indeed. She was just wearing baggy clothes, hair up, bare face, super ordinary get up…but she still looks really good, especially with her smiling sweetly like this. "Thank you..."

“How’d you end up here though?” Dana asked, moving her eyes back and forth to us and slowly smiling. “Are you guys dating?…”

“Aniyo…We're just friends"

“Hoo Friends?” Ken glares at me with a wide grin.

“Honest!" I swore with my right hand up.

“If you say so…” He said in mockery tune. “Very well… 2 taco platter, then buffalo wings, you should try that Dara it’s the best here… and what else? How about drinks?”

“I thought we ran out of stock?”

“If it’s for Dara noona there's always stock" Goon widely smiled, pulling out the ingredients out the cabinet. "Anything else, noona?"

“Are there cheese fries?” Dara said shyly. Platter and buffalo wings alone are enough but she’s ordering more? I turn to her and she glances back at me. “Why? I’m hungry~”

Oh my God, she’s so cute.

Ken scanned through the list for the last time. "These may take a while"

"It's okay.. No hurry"

"Let’s go guys! Let’s kill these orders” Dana exclaimed vibrantly as she leads Ken to the kitchen, leaving Dara and I alone.

They all got busy preparing the orders while we went over a table right by the window... The place is low-litted and the blinds are down to protect us from the paparazzi and possible hawking fans.

“It’s nice to see you’re good friends with your employees…” Dara said while sitting across me. “Have you known each other long?”

“Yep. We’re already friends even before this place has been built up… Even before I become an idol” I said. “If I want to get out of the idol image, it’s them who I talk to. They treat me as a normal person”

 “Doesn’t Super Junior treat you normally?” she asks humorously.

“They do but it’s different. They’re like my brothers.” I clarified in case she starts thinking we’re not close or something. “Isn’t it sometimes you just can’t tell everything on your siblings? or even with yout group members?...”

She smiles, drooping her brows. "Guess you have a point"

A little later, Ken grabs a chair and positions it at the end of the table. He sits and crosses folds his arm on his chest.. “So what are you guys up to now? Did you really just come here only to eat?”

“Noona says she wants to meet new interesting people. So I brought her to you guys…”

"Awwww~~~~"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter