A Little Closer

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. A Little Closer .

Normal POV

“HAWAII!!!!!!! HAWAAIIIIII!”

The Super Junior member still continued whining.

“Ugh seriously!? Hyung, can’t we just let Eunhyuk go to Hawaii instead” the members protested. “So he would freaking stop and we can be at peace?”

“Stop the bus please and leave him on the road” Heechul says.

“Shhh shhh shhhh!” Their manager stands up in the middle front of the shuttle bus. “Can you all please shut up? This is supoosed to be a relaxing vacation and here you are all complaining and we still haven’t gotten to the resort”

“Blame the Mr. Aloha boy, hyung” they pointed out. Well indeed he was the only one who’s causing the riot.

“Ya, forget it Hyukjae we’re staying here” the manager says. “Look at the place, it’s beautiful and breathtaking. Don’t you want to be in this heaven?”

“No! I want to be in Hawaii” he crossed his arms and pouted.

“Can you remind me again why this dude wants to be in Hawaii again?” Siwon asks his plane and bus seatmate, Donghae.

“IU is in Hawaii. So he wants to be with her. We did a ballot voting on where to go, Majority was Bali, second was Boracay and last on the tally was Hawaii with one vote” Donghae tells him briefly and monotonously. His cap rested on his face as he tries to get some more sleep.

There was nothing else Eunhyuk can do when the place was finalized but he still begged… But it was a group’s trip; he can’t be separated from the rest. So… Lee Soo Man says “If in 2 days Eunhyuk still doesn’t stop whining and didnt get to enjoy Bali. We’ll fly him to Hawaii”

But 2 days is too long for Eunhyuk, he wants to be in Hawaii now. The only way he could get there sooner is to drive s and manager crazy, so they’d let him leave right away.

“And here I thought it’s you who’s going to mope around the entire trip.” Siwon commented with a chuckle.

With the warning he got from the manager, Eunhyuk has finally turned silent. For now. For the whole bus ride.

For it is still 8 in the morning and the check in is still at 2pm, they were brought into temporary rooms first.

The resort was an absolute beauty, the guys didn’t’ expect they would fall in love so much for a place like this much. One opened the balcony doors wide open and the summer breeze came sweeping inside their room.

It woken up their senses and got them all excited to go to the waters and get some fun. The members hurried to go out there and placed their bags down to whatever space they see.

“Unbelievable” their manager exclaimed, seeing all these bags scattered everywhere. Donghae chuckles as he helps him put them away to one side. “Why aren’t you going out with them?”

“Eunhyuk’s probably down. Must talk to him and try convincing him” he says.

“Please do. I can no longer bear another of his Hawaii chanting”

Donghae went to the second temporary room, where Eunhyuk is staying and finds the nicely made up bed already turned into a disaster with the pillows down on the floor, the sheets crumpled and wrapped around him. He was lying there like a dead body.

He seats on one end of the bed and pats on Hyukkie’s legs “Hey… Are you planning to just lie there for the whole week?”

“Yes” the moping member says while his face flat on the matress.

Donghae sighed heavily. “I understand what you feel, you just want to be with IU… But don’t you really like this place. It’s a paradise”

“No…. IU is my paradise”

Huk how awfully cheesy that was. He can only wear a sour face upon hearing it.

“You have a chance to be with her in 2 days… Go mope around and complain again after 2 days. But for now, please stop. Give the members a peace of mind. Bear with this for a while… and/or try enjoying it while you’re here“

“Hmmpp… Things will be easier if you all just voted for Hawaii…”

Donghae chuckles to see him like this. He’s like a little kid… And the image of Dara’s in a tantrum came to his mind. Ahhh I wonder how is that adorable kid?

Back then he doesn’t know how to deal with her tantrum because it was his first time to encounter her like that. But to Eunhyuk, he already knows how.

“Would you stop sulking if I tell you a secret?”

“Shut up I don’t care”

“It’s a secret no one knows yet. Not even Henry or the trio”

Eunhyuk moved his head an inch, appearing to be interested. But then he moves it back again to how it was. “Pshhh… Like it’s a big deal”

“Oh it is”

“I’m not interested”

“What if it’s about me kissing Dara”

Without a second delay, Eunhyuk sits up and faces his bestfriend. “That’s not about your attempted kiss on her on Valentine’s Day right?” he squinted his eyes in doubt. He glares at him a little longer and when he realizes Donghae was telling the truth. Eunhyuk shouts in delight and jumps on the bed “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! CHINCHAAAA!?!?!?!?!? WAAAAAAAAAH!!!! YOU KISSED HER!!”

 “Shhh!!! Shhhh!!!!” he tells him to tone his celebration on minimum. “Can you calm down for a secon, manager hyung might here you”

“WHAT THE HELL~ you’re really a real man now, fishy!!!!” He calms a little and sits back down. “When did you kiss her? The day when you confessed? Is that why she said no? Were you too aggressive, WHOA~ Were you eating her aliv---”

“Shut up. That’s not what happened”

As expected this is how he imagined Eunhyuk would react. However, Donghae starts to feel like he told the wrong secret.  He should have said ‘Dara didn’t dump him’ instead.

Stupid stupid, why did I tell Eunhyuk about the kiss. In his mind, donghae’s already drying to smash his head on the wall. His friend’s awfully loud and remember how his mouth easily gets slipped like yesterday at the cap store? And that time he easily rides on when Bom slipped on telling about Dara sleeping at his place?

But because his motive was to end his bestfriend’s gloominess… then we can tell it was a success. Him sharing about it really made him alive and kicking. He even told him about the not getting dumped part.

“Then what are you doing here, you’re supposed to be with her right now. Make her fall in love you” Eunhyuk “Yes good things come to those who wait. BUT! You must also know Good things happen when you go for it”

Wait, the goal was to cheer him up and that i'll be the one to advice him. Why did the table turn all of a sudden? Donghae wondered.

“Uhmmm.... I don’t know where she is”

“Why didn’t you ask her, stupid? We already met GD and Seungri in the shop. You should have ask them” Eunhyuk takes Donghae’s phone and went scrolling, finding his contact of Seungri.

“You can’t call them and ask” the owner tries to take his phone back.

“Why not!? Is there anything else you’re not telling me? Spill…” Eunhyuk It was really wrong that he told him one major thing for it chains out to all the other thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter