[A/N] From Me.

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.From Me.

(The Last Author's Note)

 

      Hello! Yes, you’ve read it right. Still You, Just You has ended. Huhuhu TT TT. How's you like it though? Upvote if you enjoyed it hihihi.

     But no seriously... I would like to use one last chapter to say Thank You to you guys. To everyone who read it and continuously been patient on waiting for updates, for tweeting your reactions/posting comments... you truly have touched my heart.

      I’m always grateful to you, because if it wasn’t you I wouldn’t be able to pull this one off. I won’t really be that inspired. You kept me going. So thank you.

      I admit, I will miss writing this one.  SYJY had a really long run, a year and a month and a few days old! Wew~ And like I said before... when I was just starting, I was doubting to ever reach 30. And yet now I’ve reached chapter 62 hahahahahahahahaha.

      I’m touched to read when people say they don’t want it to end yet, me too honestly wasn’t ready at first. However, I also received reviews that it’s already been long and we needed to move on, to which I agree.

      I’m sorry if there are parts that you find me lacking off, Rated scenes always work me up big time, so I’m sorry if it doesn’t fit your expectation and disappoints you, if it ever been so dramatic that it’s draining you, and if there are times you just want to dive to your screen to reach me and slap me for my wrong grammar and spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter