Confused Heart

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Confused Heart .

Donghae’s POV

 

“. It’s the storm”

 

All eyes widen and fluttered to what we just read. Indeed. It really is a storm. A terribly strong one. No one has seen it coming, or maybe someone did, but not too soon.

And like what was written on the cookie, we needed to be firm. In fact I felt no worry towards how it can affect me; I was more seized on its probable impact to her.

Eunhyuk places down his hand and phone, looking at me in worry. Before he can even utter a word, I immediately walked out, marching my way to 2NE1’s suite even if im still wearing the hotel slippers on and my hair brushed in every direction.

I rang the door bell several times and pounded my hand on the door, calling out their names, my heartbeat racing, I can hardly hear anything, only the sound of emptiness and my heavy breathing, my eyes fidgeted in every corners of the wooden block before me, waiting for it to open.

Please... be here... Please...

Yet no one answered.

My eyes shut tightly, realizing I really am too late. It’s true they have left without telling us.

How am I asleep when a disaster was going on in their part? I shouldn’t have been easily eased when Minzy says there’s no problem at all… I should have insisted on staying with them just in case something bad happens…

I could guess YG have called and asked them to leave right away. The rumor break out was grave enough to handle, what more with the news of GD’s accident?

Dara must be having a difficult time.

I went back to our place and immediately packed my things. “Hyung book me a flight back to Korea please”

A few stood up in shock and ponder my sudden choice to leave.

Junghoon hyung (manager) frowned and lead to disagree “Don’t tell me you plan to follow them” he stood by the doorway watching me as I throw in clothes here and there into my luggage. “Hae-ah, you can’t”

“What do you mean I can’t? I need to be there, hyung… I need to be by Dara’s side... so please just book me a flight”

“We know you want to be with her and give her strength, Hae. But I’m pretty sure YG family will be there for each other. Leave it to them”

For the others aren’t aware of GD and Dara’s relationship, they do not clearly understand why I’m extremely worried about it the most. Eunhyuk and Siwon on the other hand know, yet they still didn’t take my side and tried to talk me through it.

“We understand you, fishy. But hyung is right, didn’t you see the articles? It’s not wise to show up and confirm the rumors that you really are both in Bali. There’s rumor can greatly affect us… we can’t afford to be reckless”

“But…”

“Let’s not be hasty. Let’s wait for SM’s call first. He’ll tell us what to do”

I clenched my fist together, feeling exasperated. Siwon places his hand on my shoulder, trying to soothe me down.

“If you really care for her, then you don’t want to add another problem to her. For now it’s better if we stay on the down low and not cause things to get bigger”

I threw my bag off the bed with heavy strength, expressing my intense frustration. I wasn’t mad for stopping me, I believe they give the right judgment and strong point, but I can’t help not to act hasty. I just can’t…

Not when I am starting to believe that I am to blame.

This is entirely my fault. Even though I didn’t know the entire story behind it, I feel like I hold responsible. If I didn’t provoke GD, he wouldn’t have been psyched out; none of this would have happened... he wouldn’t have been into an accident.

My selfishness…

...this is what it caused.

And I am certain that Dara’s heart could be hurting right now, how she could be crying at this very moment, drown in anxiety and confusion.

I used my hands to cover my face in shame, and like nightfall, darkness wrapped everything around me, leaving me without any clue of how I’ll be able to bear it through the night. I can only wait for tomorrow that when the sun rises it brings light and rays of hope back again.

 

 * * * *

Dara’s POV

During long flights, seeing me crying is a normal sight due to my aerophobia. But today I barely bothered crying about that and instead my tears are for the sadness swarming all over me.

The misery from knowing about Jiyong’s state just kills me inside; I’m very much worried about him, wishing he’s not in a critical condition.

Seriously what disaster is happening to me. What a way to end a great week really. This is not how I expected my Bali vacation would end. I imagined that somehow I would return with a clear mind and a decision.

Instead I come back with the most baffled mind.

With much great effort, I tried to cry quietly and discreetly as I can, I try not to be a burden to everyone else inside the first class area. Yet the more I kept it in, the more I struggled.

“Don’t worry, Darong. Jiyong’s gonna be alright” Bommie, who sits next to me, as usual gets to be my comforter, giving me loads of Kleenex and patting my head like she always does.

“I’m scared...”

“Don’t be. He’s strong and be well quickly”

“What if he doesn’t?”

“Oh you little faith... As if you don’t know how much of a tough guy he is” She added, tying her hair up in a bun to getting ready for a short slumber. She turns off her TV screen and the tiny light above us.

“So you better stop crying and give your eyes a rest too, okay? Or else I’ll have no choice but knock you out...” then pulls out a Karate chop after... “Ah~YA!!!!”

I wailed since her attack hit near my throat.

“Tsk. Tsk. What a sadistic noona” Seungri peeks his head from the seat in front. “Can’t you see she’s already crying her eyes out and you’re still trying to kill her?”

“That’s why I’m killing her, so she’d stop crying”

The maknae can only laugh to himself for his seatmate (TOP) is soundly sleeping and he will get murdered by his death rays if he ever get disturbed.

“Noona, we will be there soon, okay? But for now you better at least get some sleep. We still got 4 hours before we arrive in Japan, might as well use it on replenishing your energy.”

Four hours more? I hate how this trip feels so long and forever. I can’t wait till we land and be by Ji’s side. I looked over my watch to check the time, we’ve been on the air for 3 ½ hours... and it’s already been 6 hours since we left the resort...

After the manager oppa received the call and told us what happened with Ji, we immediately jumped off the couches and started moving; packing whatever it is we see that’s ours. An hour later we left to the airport, made quick arrangements and were able to take a 5:30 PM flight. In such a hurry we didn’t even think about knocking the Suju’s dorm.

And now they’re perhaps be waiting for us for dinner yet we will never show up.

I bobbed my head down to stare at the bracelet tied on my wrist,  thinking about Donghae and what his reaction and feelings will be once he finds out we left without goodbyes. I can’t help not to feel sad and cry about it. Things were going well and perfect between us, but…

Jagi-ya… mianhae…

 

…I have to go to him...

 

 

When we arrived in Japan, it was around 1 of midnight and there weren’t much of press people who welcomed us. But there are still a few determined ones, enough to blind us with their flashes the second we walked out of the airport doors. Bombing us with questions I couldn’t care less. We didn’t entertain them as we are only focused on one thing right now and that is to see Jiyong.

The van brought us straight to the hospital; they escorted strictly accordingly to YG’s orders and when we reached the room he’s in… I felt like hell was upon me. My heart shattered and knees weakened the moment I stepped inside.

Whenever I see how worn out he is during his endless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter