Before the Storm

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Before the Storm .

Normal POV

“What the eff are you doing!?!?”

Donghae grunted as he moves his body away after feeling a weird hand going over his neck. Regardless the warning, the person still tries to reach for the collar of his shirt and does whatever it is he’s doing.

“What is he doing?” he asks the others. “Can you make him stop please…”

“Ya. Give fishy a break, Hyukkie. He obviously looks tired” Leeteuk says to which Eunhyuk followed and finally removes his hands off Donghae. “What exactly are you doing anyway?”

“I’m just checking if there is or no” the member says.

“What is?”

With a smirk he answers, “Marks”

“You’re stupid” Donghae hisses, lazily taking a bite of his meal. For today’s lunch, the resort is serving Chinese cuisine, and for Ryeowook and Kyuhyun like Chinese food they joined him in eating while the others just sit comfortable and takes a listen on his story.

Since agreed, once he arrived and guaranteed there was nothing wrong with the girls, he sat down and proceeded with all their questions. And what questions do you expect from men in their mid-to-late 20’s?

“Did something happen to you and Dara?”

Donghae sighs and glares at them. “Seriously? You’re going to ask that first?”

“What? We can guess you two already kissed cause you won’t be a couple if you didn’t” they justified. “What else is there to ask besides that?”

Well yeah if he was also in their shoes, that’s one thing he’d be asking. He understands... They left them two as people who’s still coy on whatever relationship they have then just a night after they’re a couple. But still, even if it happened, he just can’t possibly share it and allow them to fantasize about her.

“Fine” A heavy sigh came from Yesung “What did you guys do then together?”

So he tells them about Dara meeting his mom and Donghwa, and eventually the conversation began to flow from there on.

Donghae was relieved their questioning about their night together has ended, for even he doesn’t completely know how it happened. He can’t believe they’ve done it. It just happened too fast. From their simple exchange of kisses led to a much more intimate affair.

He loves Dara. And he respects her. He is willing to do anything for her and he’s pretty much willing to wait… But last night, contradicted his core. The overwhelming and intensifying passion made him go beyond and out of control.

He tried to stop. He tried his hardest to stop. He wanted to push his self away.

But he wasn’t able to. The unbearable sensation was too much for him, he couldn’t resist. His brain was completely empty and only filled by the thoughts of her. He pinned her down the couch seats and continues to kiss line down her neck to the curve of her shoulder, one hand smoothing up her legs down to her waist and another holding her neck as they share more pleasurable measures.

Within a few seconds of their sizzling moment they find themselves undressed, lying on the sofa and under him lay the person he loved, he cherishes and a person he wants to protect and be with for the rest of his life, she was staring back at him lovingly, with intensity in her eyes, mounting with desire and passion. She moved her hand to the side of his face, tracing her fingers down his jaw down to his neck to his chest, he felt his blood surge through his entire body as he lingers for her touch..

Dara was so beautiful, so soft and fragile, he actually feared he would break her but she was able to keep up with him as how he kept up with her. She completely allowed him to penetrate her. She trusted him greatly.

Last night, they are free to do whatever, nothing to distract or interrupt them, no worries about being seen or heard. The night was theirs and a memory for them to keep. Although, it seems too early for them to do it, his actions were sincere and pure, results of how badly he loves and wants her.

“HUYYYY!” Shindong suddenly shakes Donghae back to his senses. “What has gotten into you?”

“Huh? ..ahh… nothing” Donghae yawns, stretching his arms open then drops it heavily on Siwon’s lap.

“Why don’t you go and sleep first, man” his friend says, can’t bear to see him so sluggish.

“He can’t. We still got questions…” Shindong says.

“Can you wrap it up please, I really want to lay my back” Donghae says, leaning back to his chair. Hearing the strain in his voice, they’ve decided to have 3 more questions then they’ll free him.

“Okay. What relationship are you and Dara noona now? Are you really dating?”

“Uhm… We’re together. But we still have to go back to Seoul, and settle things before we become official”

“Do you mean you’re going to face YG guys again?” they asked worriedly, knowing Level 2 will be Big Bang to question him.

“You don’t have to worry. I’m pretty sure Seungri is one of us” Kangin assures them.

“Yeah but how about the other 4? You know they’re protective of 2NE1…” Shindong says, and the rest agrees.

Actually, base from his last examination, Big Bang wasn’t a major hurdle, their expressions actually lit up when he confessed that he loves her… Leaving the only one who will be difficult is GD. Just from the very start until to what has recently happened, he does not think it will be any easy.

He doesn’t know if GD would hear his request to let her go or if he would fight for her more.

“And how about your fans? How are you going to tell them?”

“We still have to consult YG and SM about that” he says to calm his manager. “They still know what’s best for us… But if you ask me, I at least want to be honest to them and sincerely ask for their understanding and blessings”

“Yeah also there’s still a lot to consider anyway…” Leeteuk says, addressing the unit promotions and dramas lined up for them and him this year. “So you have to be sensitive of their feelings”

“It won’t be easy, but as long as you stay strong it’ll be alright” Sungmin shares their experience.

“But what’s important is you know we’re here for you guys, okay?” Siwon says, tapping his friend’s shoulder. And the rest agrees.

Donghae smiled, his heart was touched at how warm and supportive his brothers are. He always finds them as crazy, loud and stupid, but when it comes to this they are very dependable.

Now that the 3 questions are done, he takes his stands and hangs his back to his shoulder. The manager helps him with the other bags. “I’m going to bed, wake me up before dinner time okay?”

“Okay~” they answered in tune.

He started to walk away when Heechul calls for him. “Oh wait, Hae!”, when he turned, a brown snack flies towards him and fortunately his hand was quick to catch it.

What is this? Donghae looks down his hand and it was a fortune cookie.

“It might as well contain a good fortune”

Donghae doesn’t really believe in fortune telling but he still kept that one and places it inside his pocket. He happily left the place where the guys at and walks to their suite. He has succeeded to get through the grilling, while his jagiya is still undergoing the hot seat on her own, lead by the most mischievous and annoying YG artist.

“So you spent a night together?” he says with an evil smirk curving on the ends of his lips. “How scandalous~~ I wonder what happened”

“Oppa, whatever it is you're thinking you better stop” Chaerin marks her first warning. But the person hardly listened.

His attention still glued on Dara, and his voice in a tease.

“Is he really a Super Junior?”

“I’m telling you, oppa. Stop” her words starts to grit on her teeth.

But still he continued.

“So choose… the Super Junior or the Big Bang?”

A hairbrush suddenly been thrown at him, hitting his arm. “OW!” He cries and stares madly at the culprit. “What the hell, CL?”

“I warned you twice” she says. “Seriously what is wrong with your brain?”

Indeed Dara is slightly uncomfortable with Seungri’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter