Always Here For You

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Always Here For You .

Normal POV

“Oh why are you smiling!?”

Dara noticed the guy sitting across her smiling extensively.

OMG don’t tell me…

Out of curiosity she leans all the way to his side of the table. Even it’s her first time to sit alone with this guy, she already feels comfortable with him.

“Ya… Jaejoong!?!…” She asked frantically while staring at her phone, she takes it away from his hand and regrets she even lend her phone to him. “Ayoooo~”

I thought he was just going to get CL’s number, but he even read and replied on our conversation?

Heechul continues to laugh, thrilled by his evilness. “Man I can’t imagine his reaction right now, he might come down here and take you away”

She quickly dials Donghae’s number, and while waiting for him to pick up, she looks at Heechul. “You’re mean…”

“I’m not mean, CL is… She got you two separated in the first place”

“The subscriber cannot be reached. Please try again later”

“Oh. Ottoeke he’s not answering…” She says with one hand shaking cutely in an aegyo. “Oppa what have you done….”

“What? It’s funny!” He says brushing his hand through his hair. “Besides why are you so worried?”

“Because!...” She pauses. Err indeed Dara why are you so worked up? She wonders. “I don’t know! I just don’t want him to misunderstand?”

Heechul smirks and observes how restless she is at the moment. She taps her phone in one hand and the other holding with the most familiar bunny plushie in the universe. So they’re at this stage now huh…

“Why did you call me out anyway?”

“Nothing. I was just around the area, when I thought to stop by and say hi. You guys gone off too quickly at the party… We barely had the chance to talk”

After she and Donghae talked that night, they only stayed for a few more drinks then left early. One was because they’re tired, two is Dara’s completely not in a mood to party anymore.

“So what’s the feeling of being #1 in naver search for a straight week?” He asked as if it was a good thing. “Have you and Jaejoong talked?”

She shakes her head while bringing the juice cup to . “Is it necessary?”

“YES. What if one day he comes and tell you, hey Dara can we go out for real?”

“Nah… Nah… That would be impossible… I don’t see that happening… Ever…”

“Good. Because even though I acknowledge him to be more handsome than me, he’s not for you… You deserve more like of… I don’t know… Donghae perhaps?” He said. “Handsome, Sweet, Kind, Thoughtful, Nice body…”

Dara broke a smile with her eyebrows tilted upwards. Still won’t move on on the whole teasing huh. She thought. Can’t blame them, they were pretty astonished seeing us together and holding hands last time. Of course they’ll have other thoughts about it.

“He even saved you. Voila! A total prince charming! He suits you pretty well… You should go out and date!”

She laughed, charmed by his adorableness. “Well… That can’t be. He already has someone he likes, remember?”

Heechul’s brows creased to a one line… Uh yeah and it’s you?? He rolled his eyes to the obvious but he then realizes her ignorance about being that actual someone. Aish Hae… you’re hopeless… What have you been doing all this time huh?

“How is he doing anyway?” She says, trying to sound like she’s just curious and not actually missing him.

“Fine I guess? He’s always in his room though. Do you wanna see him today?”

 “Eh? Aniyo… We still need to practice tonight…Also Chaerin won’t allow me to.”

“Come on. You don’t have to listen to everything CL says, true she has a point, but are you actually OK with this?”

She raised her shoulders naively, together with the chiming of her phone. “Wop! There it is! Chaerin’s already calling, I should go…”

She stands up and brings some of her hair to the back of her ear.

Heechul sits still with his arms and legs crossed, disappointed that she has to go now when the conversation is far from over, when they just started talking about Donghae.  This little Dara and Donghae relationship just needs a little push. He said to himself.

“Don’t worry I’ll call him later, I need to explain the whole Jaejoong is your evil doing anyway”

“I’m sorry for that… I just really want to take his mind off things for a while, you see…” His expression has changed to a serious and gloomy one. “There is a reason why I came here, Dara. And it’s not just to say hello”

She sits back down again, curious of what he has to say.

“We’re worried about Hae lately… he seems to be facing a rough time in the past few days…”

“What’s wrong?”

“We really don’t know… He doesn’t say. But we believe he’s having some problems with the girl he likes, we don’t see them talk anymore… And he’s really down about it, you know”

Down?… Dara wore this very worried gaze.

“We’re trying to cheer him up, but he won’t let us… So I came, wonderi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter