Love Quarrel

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Love Quarrel .

Normal POV

Donghae still hasn’t come back even after a few minutes, and the more they stay longer the more uneasy she feels. Dara tried to stay calm as possible. She feels she could be mistaken or may be just thinking negatively.

She kept migling with the others. Feasting over a buffet of Odeng and Teokbokki, enjoying the conversations they’re having.

"Aigoo i cant believe it's snowing again. I thought last time was the last time?"

"Well one really cant predict the weather you see" yesung says informatively.

"If snow are like rain... this day tells to be blessed" the maknae says.

Seungri’s phone came to ring, receiving a call from TOP. “Oh TOP hyung!”

Bom stops her eating and looks at him, feeling a bit in panic for she didn’t ask permission from him. “Is he looking for me?” she mouthed silently.

Seungri shakes his head.

“Eh? Nope. He’s not with me… (listens)… Eating out… (listens)… Friends… (listens)… What girl? A-aniyooo… It’s Super Junior!... I swear!”

It appears that they’re mistrustful of his where abouts that he was asked a lot of questions.

“Aish chincha…” he groans after the call. “Why do they always assume that I sneak out with a girl?”

2NE1 laughs at him. “Then who is it he was asking if you’re with or not? Are you sure he wasn’t looking for me?”

“Ani… He was looking for GD hyung”

“GD still wasn’t there?” Yesung asks.

“Seems everyone is missing tonight huh?”

Dara became silent on her seat.

What if GD is really talking to Donghae?

What if he asks him to stay away from her?

What is GD feeling?

All those thoughts coming inside her mind. A larger concern built up inside her.

Bom, CL and Seungri aren’t that oblivious not to notice her troubling. But they also have the same suspicion as her. The possibilities of GD facing Donghae is high.

“Ya Chaerin-aa it’s time for you to blow the cake” Bom claps her hand.

“Eh~” she squinted her eyes. “Do I need to?”

“Yes. So we can start eating it”

“It’s nothing special, we just had a dedication written” Siwon says, opening the box to show them. And it was just a simple cake, and with the words. Thank you. Congratulations. Happy Birthday. 2NE1 fighting.

“Whoa. Really with all the greetings in one cake” Minzy chuckles.

“So just 2NE1???” Seungri pointed out acting a bit hurt.

“It is us who invited them anyway” CL says.

“Fine! Then I’ll buy one for BigBang and have fighting dedication too” Seungri says standing up. “Let’s go Dara, you’ll help me pick out”

“Huh? Why me?”

“Because you’re pretty”

What’s the connection? The gang all wondered

“Basing on the cake’s handwriting, it looks like a man’s. so with you I can get a discount”

Lies.

Actually the handwriting was very feminine. He was just looking for an excuse to drag Dara away, to refrain from the Super Junior members from noticing her sulking.

CL read behind his stupid act so she didn’t really stop them or anything. The two gone off quickly.

“Waaah. If only Donghae was here. For sure Dara and he will be walking this streets together.” Eunhyuk says absentmindedly.

“Hahaha. Like I would permit that”

“Didn’t you already gave them your blessing?”

“Blessing?” CL batted her eyelashes, confused, like she seems to be missing something. “Oh no no no. That’s not a blessing for dating, I just acknowledged their friendship. I’m letting them see each other as friends, not date”

Super Junior exchanged glances, finding her words as nonsense.

“Why? Was Donghae oppa planning to date Dara unnie?” She blatantly asked.

. We got caught. Donghae’s gonna be mad at us for sure. The Super Junior were panicking inside their brains and bodies, thinking of a way how to slide it.

But Heechul was different, he was calm. And confident. And straight forward.

 “Do you really think those two would really just stay friends? Think about it. They meet often, they talk always, they kept it from us… look at all those efforts they had, do you think there’s no feelings between those two?”

What is Heechul hyung saying? He’s exposing everything.

“About Donghae’s feelings. We don’t know about that. He doesn’t say… But looking at his behaviour with her, perhaps...” He says. “How about Dara? What do your observations tell you? It’s not like nothing is different”

CL stayed quiet. Indeed, there is no lie, Dara is different around Donghae. And it wasn’t just a mere friendship… it was growing to something else. Just look how happy she was to know he was in the concert, worried when he’s missing…

Bom and Minzy silently glanced at their leader.

“Fine. We’ll let them be.” She decided. “But if ever Donghae hurts her, I’ll definitely step in and he’s gonna get it, are we clear?”

Heechul smirks. “Yes maam”

 

****

Dara’s POV

I walked down the street with Seungri, heading to where they said they bought the cake. It’s odd to know there’s still such shop open this late.

It was quite a number of blocks down. And then still needed to turn left in a corner.

“You don’t have to worry too much. It’s not like GD hyung would even hurt him” Seungri claims.

“I know that… I just… I don’t know…”

Even I can’t explain it myself. If I think about it, I should have been more worried about Jiyong. Imagine how pressed he was when he saw Jaejoong, then now he sees me with Donghae. I wonder how he was feeling.

And yet… I was thinking of Donghae instead. “Are you still going to buy a cake?”

“Yeah. We’ve come all the way here, might as well just do it” He says. “And perhaps the hyungs may praise and tell me how kind maknae I am!”

I smiled at his ridiculous assumption. Even if he bought them cake, they would just say. It’s just right for the maknae to give treats to his hyungs.

As we reached that corner, right near a park, I saw the face that I’ve been yearning for to see.

“Ya!!! I shouted frantically, seeing Donghae. He was equally surprised to see us there.

I came running to him and gave him an embrace.

“Oh… w…Why…” he asks in wondering.

“where did you go?”

“I just went for a few walks…”

“I’ll give you guys a moment to talk. I’ll just pick out some cakes” Seungri says, walking up the stairs to the cakeshop store.

Donghae wraps his arms around me even with his hands full with a cup of coffee and a bag of take out. “Is something the matter?”

I admit it. I overreacted, I was that worried okay?

We went to the park and sat on one of the benches to talk. I still wasn’t talking, well what excuse would I give? Why did I embrace him? It must be weird for him.

He opened the box of take out he was holding and took out a yummy looking waffle and a fork. “Here. Get a bite this first”

“Is this the reason why you were missing?” I asked in a bit of displease. And there I was even concerned of him “A waffle?”

“Ani… Didn’t I promise you I’ll treat you to ice cream after concert? So I kinda went around the place to look for one. But unfortunately all were closed. So I bought you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter