Nothing Else To Hide

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. Nothing Else To Hide .

Donghae’s POV

“Hae…”

I quickly stood up and went to Eunhyuk, trying to get him out the door. He didn’t fight back though, he just followed my guides quietly, for him to be this quiet he sure is surprised. I shut the door.

“Is that?” He looked at me then I nodded. His widely awe slowly turning to a wide grin. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Then started spazzing.

“Shhh will you tone it down please…”

He stopped shouting but he’s certainly still happy and rejoicing.

“Who are you texting?” My eyes widen as he starts tapping on his cellphone quickly. “Oh no you don’t!”

“Oh yes I am!” He turns and moves away while I try to steal his phone from his hands.

“Hyuk. Please don’t tell it to others yet please”

“Why not? They need to know about this”

“No they don’t. If you tell them about what you saw just now, how do you think will they react huh?”

He paused for a moment to think. Then taps on his cellphone again like he deleted the first message then types a news one. “Atleast I need to tell them you’re lying about not dating”

“That’s not fair!”

He glares at me. “You know what’s unfair? It’s keeping this secret from me, from your own best friend”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that things are a bit complicated.”

“It wouldn’t be if you didn’t lie to me”

“I didn’t lie. Dara and I aren’t dating, we’re just friends.”

“Then why did you keep it a secret? You know you can tell me everything”

“I am going to tell you about her, some day but not now. Not when things are complicated on her end.” I place my hands inside my pocket. “Look. I’m trying to help her… If you tell them about us it would just add burden to her. Those articles out are heavy enough.”

“Fine” he puts back his phone inside his pocket. He opens the door again to see her. “What happened to her?”

“She has a fever”

“So your idea of healing is by kissing her on the cheek?”

“I…I…I…”

He taps my shoulder with a wide smirk. “Go on, kiss her. It might really heal her”

“Shut up! Can you just leave?”

“So you can do it?” Aish. He just won’t let it to go. But really what was I going to? Why was I leaning to kiss her?

I escorted him to the main door and guarded him strictly. I need to make sure he really leaves after putting his shoes on. “You don’t have to do that. Just go back and be by her side.”

It’s not that I don’t trust him, I just know how mischievous he is.

“Here, so you would believe me” He gives me the spare key.

I still don’t know how he got one though.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell them. I promise” He says standing out. “Just make sure you get her in the end. OK? Fighting!”

After he left I went back to her side, and watched her sleep. Just make sure you get her in the end.

Yeah I wish.

 

* * * *

Dara’s POV

The next morning, I woke up feeling very light. At first I wasn’t aware of anything yet that I stayed for a couple more minutes on the bed, cuddling the sheets to myself, all warmed and staring at the white walls, white ceiling, new-looking ceiling light… wait…

I sat up quickly, finally realizing where am I. “This is Donghae’s room” A towel suddenly fell down to my stomach and it seemed to come down from my forehead. Fever?

I went out to check if he’s still around but no. After walking every corners of the condo apartment, there was no sign of Donghae anywhere.

I went back to his room to clean up my mess. Next to the basin there was a note left.

Good morning, Dara.

Ey, you scared me last night! But I’m glad your fever has gone down. How are you feeling?

Anyway, I had to leave early because I have a schedule.

You should eat fast and leave soon too, CL said you have a schedule at 9.

Left a key by the door, lock it.

P.S

Someone asked for hot milk but she just let it turn cold.

I won’t heat it again. Ever hehe

- Donghae

A smile curved on my lips as I read the note. It was cute and sweet. I just stared at it for a long time before I realize the most important part of the letter.

You should eat fast and leave soon, CL said you have a schedule at 9.

9 AM!?!?! I looked at the time and it’s 7:50! I only have an hour left. “Chaerin’s gunna kill me!” I rushed to the kitchen to put away the mugs and basins, then fixed my things and self and left right away.

For I didn’t bring my car, I rode the cab.

Luckily, there wasn’t much traffic but it still took me 20 minutes to get in the dorm.

And as soon as I got upstairs, three people were standing in the door way with their hands on their hips, with hunting eyes. Uh-oh.

“Uhhhh….”

“We’ll discuss this later, unnie. Take a bath now and we have to be at sajangnim at 9” Chaerin says with her head slightly tilted up because of her big sunglasses.

As expected from leader, work is differe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter