It Starts With That Kiss

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. It Starts with that kiss .

 

Even with that long productive meeting, the productivity didn’t last for the entire day. It’s Monday, no music shows to attend to, practices are moved to tomorrow, there’s no much activities scheduled… making most of the SM artists free.

Although some have still gone off to do what they planned to do for the day like shopping, visiting friends and do individual schedules, some went home to catch more zs, and the rest still stayed in the company building to do whatever.

A few of those people who have stayed are some of the Super Junior members, f(x) and 4 Girls Generation. The boys were sitting in the SM cafeteria, enjoying countless bowls and plates of udon and salads.

“The four must be so tired” Kangin says while he stirs the noodles on the soup. “Why aren’t you both home and resting too?”

Eunhyuk and Shindong are the only members who attended the after party that stayed, and the rest with them are the ones who called themselves ‘the unfortunate-ones-who-didn’t-win-rock-paper-scissors-for-after-party-passes’

“We don’t know. It’s weird.” Shindong says. “Given we were exhausted”

The guys then ask them about the happenings in the after party. They’re really curious how it went. The party goers arrived home around 3am last night and went straight to bed, so they weren’t able to ask them.

“Man, now hearing you had Odeng and Tteokbokki with them I feel envious” Sungmin exclaims.

“But what happened to Donghae hyung? He looked awfully gloomy” Kyuhyun asks.

“That, we have no idea” Eunhyuk says with his mouth still chewing.

 “Nevertheless definitely something’s up” Ryeowook says before he takes munch of his wrapped lettuce. “And for Mr Yang hyun Suk to call him…”

“Why do you think he called? Do you think it has something to do with Dara?”

“Probably” Shindong says “Oh! Do you think he’s asking him to stay away from her?”

 “Aish I hope not” Eunhyuk says “Seriously, the two have just reunited, and then this happens again”

“I start to feel they aren’t meant to be together”

“Me too. Their relationship seems to be complicated when it shouldn’t it be like that”

“Yeah! Too many ups and downs”

“Eh~~~~“ Jessica butts in and joins the circle. “How can you guys say that? And what’s will all the negativity? You shouldn’t think like that”

“We’re being realistic”

“Realistic? Don’t you have much faith that that the two will have a happy ending?”

“Then please, enlighten us with positivity” they challenges her to put light on the situation.

Jessica smiled, accepting. She took a sit beside Kangin and rested her elbows on the table. “First, why did YG call?” She started. “I believe he was just expressing gratitude for Hae oppa’s participation, and formal apology for the involvement. Maybe he fears of the trouble Donghae would get from the President because of all the fuss that it caused”

The others bob their heads in consideration, indeed that makes perfect sense. Eunhyuk and Shindong exchanged glances, pretty impressed that she actually has a positive point. Seemingly it is the exact reason why.

“Alright then how do you explain Donghae’s gloominess?”

“When did Donghae started being gloomy?”

“This morning...?” Shindong says. “…He was pretty much happy last night, even after that lapdance. Which is actually weird. We a lot but he was just smiling”

“Ani…” Eunhyuk stated his view. “Donghae was already less energetic after we went for Odeng and Tteokbokki”

“What happened?”

“We really don’t know, it’s just that…” They told them about that part of the night, where while they were eating, Donghae was missing in action and then he suddenly comes back from his lost trails already with Dara and Seungri.

“What do you think?”

“They probably got into a fight, no doubt” Kyuhyun says.

“Seems so. But Hyung said they didn’t” Ryeowook defended.

So he started acting strange after being with Dara huh… Jessica places her index finger to her chin as she thinks. Hmmm…It seems like they fought but he said they didn’t… then what?

After some deep thinking, suddenly slowly brought out a really wide grin. Then she laughs to herself, with slow claps included. Ahhhh… Chincha….

“What what what?” the guys asked in curiosity. “Do you have a guess now?”

“It’s simple…” she says stopping herself to feel giddy. She took a deep breathe frist and then spat it out “…they kissed”

Kissed?

Dot. Dot. Dot.

It felt like there’s literal elipses drawn on the guys faces, their minds were processing rustily or mechanically run by a hamster. The unenthusiastic and dull reactions didn’t surprise Jessica though, as if she expects them to get it?

“Eh…..” Shindong reacted with so much delay. “Impossible! He can’t even confess and yet you claim he’s got the balls to kiss her?”

They laughed.

“And even if they did, I’m pretty sure Donghae’s going to be ecstatic about it and not like that”

“We appreciate your positivity outlook on things, Sica. The first one was too plausible and almost feels like it is the exact explanation, but the second? Nah… We strongly believe it’s just a lover’s quarrel and Donghae just doesn’t want us to put our noses on the matter”

Jessica rolled her eyes.

“If you don’t want to consider that idea then whatever, but if I’m right, ha! Don’t forget I told you so” She says deciding to leave their table. “Ciao!”

“Kiss?” they chuckled in ridicule.

“Were you guys talking about Donghae oppa?” Krytal asks as Jessica sits beside her. “He looks really down earlier, do you know why?”

Jessica raises her shoulders while her arms rested on the table.

“Aren’t you worried for him?” her sister followed.

“There’s nothing to be worried about anyway” she says smiling. “I know he’s going to be alright? Things are going to change from now on”

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“Dara you look like a zombie” Bom commented after glacing at Dara through her reflection while she fixes up her hair. “Did you not get any sleep?”

“Ah I did and it was good. I’m still feeling a bit tired”

That was a lie… the truth is she didn’t get any proper sleep. Seriously those thoughts of Donghae got stucked in her mind for hours. She was up until morning. And when she has successfully fallen asleep, 40 minutes later it was already time for breakfast and CL earnestly woke them up.

“Why don’t you just go home now?”

“Nah. I want to pack up some of my stuffs here before we fly” she says while she searches for her possible lost belongings.

“Dara, I saw one of your shoes in the practice room downstairs, in 104. It’s that JS Colorful bear” One of the staffs noted as he cleans up the tangled wires in the stereo area.

“Ah! Yes! I wanna take that with me!” Dara exclaims. “I’ll pass by there and get that”

“Where are you flying off to again?” the staff asked.

“Bali!” The park sisters yelled in excitement. It’s a vacation for YG artists now. After those months and days of intense practice and activities, they truly deserve a break. And sajangnim is sending them off to wherever they feel like. Now 2NE1 went to the building to pack, they know they have left a few things like shirts, shoes and etc in the lockers and practice rooms.

“This is youngbae’s shirt. Won’t he going to take this home? And this” Bom says finding a few of Taeyang’s t-shirt and caps around. “Why aren’t the guys here anyway?”

“They prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter