With you

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. With You .

“Are you sure it’s okay?”

“Of course Noona, atleast I know you’ll behave and won’t do things to me”

“Huk~ I can still hit you even in front of her you know”

“No you won’t”

“Yes I will”

 

Dara parked right in front of the gallery and walked inside to look for Hye Sun. She sees her sitting in one of the couches, “HyeSun!” she called quickly.

With a joy to her face, Goo Hye Sun stood up and gave her a warm hug. “Ayo, at last we’ve seen each other again!”

“Sorry for the short notice, I just really want to talk to you”

“Ah… Yeah, I was a bit surprised when you called, you hunged up too soon, I wasn’t able to tell you I’m with a friend today”

“Is it a bad time?”

“No it’s okay, Donghae said he doesn’t mind”

Donghae?!?!

“Noona, mind if I look around the place?” Dara balked as Donghae reenters the room to join them. He noticed a girl standing next to Hye Sun, facing her back.

She must be that someone who’s joining us. Right when I thought it would be her boyfriend or etc. He thought. “Oh annyeong haseyo”

Dara gently turned around to greet him back. “Annyeong haseyo”

“Noona…”

“Now Dara’s here, let’s go around first before we sit down for coffee. Then we’ll talk about what you want to talk about” Hye Sun says wrapping her hands on Dara’s arm.

Dara looks at Donghae who appears equally feeling shy as her.

“No it’s okay, I may be bothering you guys. Maybe I should go~”

“Don’t you want to see my pieces?” Hye Sun pouted, letting go off Dara’s arm and acting cutely.

How can I say no to this face? It’s so cute~

“Fine…”

Goo Hye Sun stood between the two, she gave them a tour of the gallery, piece by piece she tells their story. Dara was listening carefully while on the other hand, none of the things Hye Sun said come across Donghae.

He was busy reminiscing something of the past.

What is this… It’s just like years ago.

This scene, it’s similar to that time.

 

The time when we first met.

*Flashback*

“Annyeong haseyo”

“Everyone this is my friend Sandara, she’s visiting from the Philippines, please treat her well” Hye Sun introduces with a bunch of her friends. They all greeted her cheerfully, and showed a bit of interest.

“Oh you’re very pretty, Miss!” one of the guys compliments. Dara slightly bowed as thank you. “Are you single?”

“Oh shut up, oppa. Stay away from her you have a girlfriend!”

“I was just asking”

“As if! By the way where is Donghae?”

“Why?” Donghae popped from behind them.

“Ayo! My beloved baby Donghae, always looking handsome~”

However while Hye Sun pinches his cheeks, his eyes turned to the girl standing next to them. She was smiling as she watches the cute scene between him and HyeSun.

His first thought, whoa yeppeuda~… her baby face, milky white skin and her smile absolutely charmed him.

“Sandara, this is the one I’m talking to you about, Donghae, isn’t he cute?”

“Ya Noona, stop, it’s embarrassing”

“Why? You’re embarrassed to Sandara!?!”

“No… What are you doing here anyway?”

“You forgot!?” she hits his arm. “You’re taking me to the ice cream shop remember!?”

“Should it be today? Can’t we go some other time, I’m busy”

“We can’t. Sandara has other schedules, today’s only her free time”

Dara quickly shook Hye Sun’s arm whispering. “It’s okay, forget the ice cream”

Donghae looks at Dara. She looks very apologetic as she feels she’s a bother to his time. He sighs “okay fine”

“Yehey!” Hye Sun cheered. “See, Donghae’s really kind”

Dara nodded and smiled to him. “Thank you”

And so they went. They were walking up this street, and Hye Sun was pointing at different stores to Dara, telling her stories and stuffs.

Falling a bit behind, Donghae can’t stop stealing glances at Dara.

He just can’t help himself. There’s just something about her.

Right there and then…

He started to have a liking.

***End of flashback***

***

Dara's POV

After the tour we all went to a near coffee shop.

“I need to go now” I said as the two sits comfortably.

“What? I thought you need to talk to me?”

“Maybe some other time, I don’t want to bother the two of you”

“Bu---“

“You know what” Donghae stood up and fixed his jacket. “I’ll just go so you guys can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter