First step

Still You, Just you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.First Step.

It’s PRACTICE DAY again for the YG family.

And with just a number of weeks left until the concert, practices have become more serious and stricter.

For the 5th time, YG signals to stop the music.

“...You rascals, we’ve been going over this song for 5 times already and you keep on getting mistakes… Where is your focus?”

WINNER bows down their heads and apologizes to him.

“Could you take a seat and memorize your lines first…” He said harshly. “Seriously how can you forget your own song?”

The boys went back to their seats, feeling defeated, while he leans backwards and crosses his arm on his chest.

“BIGBANG… Let’s have you next…”

“Sajangnim!” Seungri raises his hand high. “GD hyung isn’t here…”

Taeyang who has been sitting beside GD the past hours was surprised to see the seat next to him empty.

“And why is that?” YG asks.

“Where’s GD?” Taeyang mouthed the words to others.  But unfortunately no one knows where the missing leader has gone.

Dara was sitting quietly in a corner; it can’t be helped that she becomes the catcher of all these people’s stares.

She shrugs her shoulders to every one of them. Even YG. Not all of them are aware that GD and she are currently in bad terms. All this time of avoiding and ignoring, they pretend as if nothing’s wrong.

“Earlier he was here, maybe he went to the C.R or the cafeteria” she said.

Clearly YG is unpleased, you can tell from how his brows slowly narrow, connecting into a line. He checks his watch and stands up. “20 minutes break. When I come back, everyone should be here. Everyone should do well.”

“Nae” all said together.

After YG walks out with Teddy, Big Bang went straight to search for GD. The others went to the cafeteria and the rest stays inside the room.

WINNER concentrates on rereading their lyrics. Seungyoon guides s while 2NE1 sits with them.

“It’s this rap part that keeps on messing up… Seunghoon…”

“Arasso” Seunghoon sighs heavily. Shown in his face the frustration and the blame.

Bom notices it and thought of comforting her hoobae. “Ai you’re too serious, it doesn’t suit you. Live up! Show that beautiful smile!!”

Though her intentions are pure and sincere, Bom realizes what she did was a bad move. For herself.

“Oh. You think my smile is beautiful?” he slowly curves his mouth into a smirk. “Is that one of the things you love about me, noona?”

“Heol~ And now he’s okay” she exclaim.

“Of course, if it’s you noona, I will always be okay”

“YA!!! Could you stop?” Bom cries. “Just focus on your rapping!”

“I can’t, your beauty keep on distracting me…”

“Aigoo… Chaerin-ah! He’s hitting on me again!”

Everyone laughs, it’s another of their BomHoon moment! It’s refreshing to have a time like this; it totally washes off the tension from earlier.

“Excuse me, you can only force yourself to me if you have even a tiny spec of similarity to TOP.” Bom said cutely and complainingly. “Atleast Mino has”

“Mino??? Sure the voice when rapping… but in mentality, he’s a total Seungri” CL commented. Mino looks at her, bewildered why she’s targeting him now.

“Well actually there is, noona” Seunghoon smiled. “We both love you”

“Heol!!!”Bom throws a bottle at him, causing another round of laughter.

“Whoa. Seems like no one got scolded!” Daesung commented. They’re back, still without GD.

“Did you find Jiyong oppa?”

“Ahhh nae….” Seungri says and sits next to CL. “What’s the commotion all about?”

“Seunghoon is hitting on Bom unnie” Minzy tells TOP.

“You are?” TOP looks at him then to Bom. “Are you sure you want her?”

“Mo? What’s that supposed to mean?” Bom glares at him then pouts, folding her arms on her chest. TOP smiles, obviously he’s just teasing her. He moves closer to her but she stands up and avoids him.

“That’s right noona, avoid him and come to me” Seunghoon jokes.

Though a funny scene was going on in front of them, Dara started to feel hungry. She took out a few cash from her wallet and stands up. Taeyang also stands up with her.

“Going somewhere noona?”

“I’m just going to get something to eat”

“The cafeteria is a bit packed, let me buy for you.”

“No need. I’m thinking of going to the store, do you guys need anything?”

Outside. I guess that’s okay. Taeyang thought.

After getting their orders, Dara headed out the door. “Ah noona, use the side exit, it’s a quicker route”

Dara nods and went off, following the way he recommended, and he was right, it was a short cut.  It was good he told her that, However Taeyang’s advice crosses as suspicious to CL.

“What’s in the front door?”

“What do you mean?”

“You asked her to use the side exit instead, and you offered to help from getting something from the cafeteria, both leading to avoiding her from passing the front door, why is that?”

“Nothing” he said. “Is it wrong to just help her out?”

“Doubtful. I smell something’s fishy”

“It’s just me. I ate crabs!” Seungri said. Though he does smell fishy, CL still doesn’t buy it.

“Don’t worry Chaerin, it’s really nothing”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter